News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with the 11500 unclaimed CGA
Destroy All - 70 (88.6%)
Destroy 3/4 - 1 (1.3%)
Destroy None - 8 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE!  (Read 328885 times)
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:55:18 AM

You guys must be doing something right the support is building Smiley
well done team

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
KrisTester

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:51:06 AM

Hello,
 I'm sending my humble funds to v2, but I have problems with "transactions too large" error. I must send it with over ten sending operations.
Problem wont exists anymore, v1 will stop.

I think can keep my wallet running to make a node, so if U feel to thanks to polish node this is address: aYECCypw4wsfeAeKNibBaUiHXy69eHgGNs
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

Hello,
 I'm sending my humble funds to v2, but I have problems with "transactions too large" error. I must send it with over ten sending operations.

I had the same problem - all the dust from mining on a p2pool I assume? - had to use about 20 transactions to move my few coins.
CGAnomaly (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

Hello,

I had the same problem - all the dust from mining on a p2pool I assume? - had to use about 20 transactions to move my few coins.

That and V1 had a "security feature" that limited the number of coins you can move around in 24 hrs where the number you could send decreased every time you send coins.
CGAnomaly (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:52:06 PM

What do you guys think about calling the tradein over on the 11th.  That's about 2 and half weeks from now.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:38:18 PM

I think October 1st would suffice, tbh it should have been over yesterday at block 320800. How many coins are left to be moved now? 105 was premine for v2, you said about 15% was left, that's about 15k CGA? Can you be transparent and provide the premine address?
Again, I'd like to interject this: I'd like to see minimum 2k CGA burned/destroyed for the extras that were mined while both chains were running, just to keep us on track with a closer number to what should be in circulation. That's an unexpected increase, and inflationary rate of 2-2.5% for time both chains were running. Too much, imo. Idc what we do with the rest of the leftovers.

Community: I'm redirecting my miner as it's been over 12 hours since I originally stated I'd switch it. PM me if you need coins swapped and the chain isn't moving. Smiley

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:19:47 PM

So as i understand it, there should be about 40k cga total in existence,
and if 15k coins are not changed over to v2, they will be distroyed?
 and the current market cap will be around 25k. is that roughly where it is at?
  Shocked Shocked Shocked     Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:31:12 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 10:41:57 PM by Halofire

Shocked Shocked Shocked     Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

No, there were ~105k CGA. 15% = 15k give or take.

106223 CGA in v1
107711 in V2

but V2 premine was for 105k for the swap -- I confirmed this in the code at github.

apmapm12

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

106223 CGA in v1
107711 in V2

but V2 premine was for 105k for the swap -- I confirmed this in the code at github.

I have some exciting news that involves all of the coins in our family. 

The Diem team is very proud to announce that we have made a partnership with in Karate Kokoro dojo! For more details please check out our new partners page for more info. 

http://www.thehouseofdiem.com/partners.html
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:39:02 PM

106223 CGA in v1
107711 in V2

The Diem team is very proud to announce that we have made a partnership with in Karate Kokoro dojo! For more details please check out our new partners page for more info.  

What coins are in the family? Thought it was only CGA and DIEM.

And that is great news Smiley

DIEMcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:22:15 AM

106223 CGA in v1
107711 in V2

What coins are in the family? Thought it was only CGA and DIEM.

And that is great news Smiley
Also Moneta(MNTA)

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
DIEMcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

I think October 1st would suffice, tbh it should have been over yesterday at block 320800. How many coins are left to be moved now? 105 was premine for v2, you said about 15% was left, that's about 15k CGA? Can you be transparent and provide the premine address?
Again, I'd like to interject this: I'd like to see minimum 2k CGA burned/destroyed for the extras that were mined while both chains were running, just to keep us on track with a closer number to what should be in circulation. That's an unexpected increase, and inflationary rate of 2-2.5% for time both chains were running. Too much, imo. Idc what we do with the rest of the leftovers.

Community: I'm redirecting my miner as it's been over 12 hours since I originally stated I'd switch it. PM me if you need coins swapped and the chain isn't moving. Smiley

The 1st sounds good to me.  Sooner the better so we can move on.

The address changes every time someone makes a claim but most, not all, is here at the moment:  aZH19z1Qo8jy4pGPCVVm4K4vNJT16VYfPD

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:45:06 AM

The 1st sounds good to me.  Sooner the better so we can move on.

The address changes every time someone makes a claim but most, not all, is here at the moment:  aZH19z1Qo8jy4pGPCVVm4K4vNJT16VYfPD

Blue: exactly my thoughts

Thanks for supplying the address. Shows everything's good intentions on the dev-side. Smiley

apmapm12

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 05:09:30 PM by apmapm12

The 1st sounds good to me.  Sooner the better so we can move on.

The address changes every time someone makes a claim but most, not all, is here at the moment:  aZH19z1Qo8jy4pGPCVVm4K4vNJT16VYfPD

Thanks for supplying the address. Shows everything's good intentions on the dev-side. Smiley

We got our first donation towards our partners today. .019 BTC we are on our way to getting our equipment for our partners! We need everyone's help to make this partnership happen. Any amount u can donate will greatly help and it all goes towards getting the equipment with our logo's on it. We would prefer BTC but will accept CGA Diem or Moneta.  14ynrQWL9awPVubNC2vXHdmrRU73CmGyXy all amounts sent will be held at this address until ready. If you would like to donate CGA , Diem , Moneta please pm me. And also we are happy to announce anyone who donates .1 BTC or more will have their name placed on our donors page forever!

Thank you for all your help everyone. With out your support and also your voice in spreading this news this will not be possible. Now is your chance for your coin to have real world results!
apmapm12

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:19:37 PM

The 1st sounds good to me.  Sooner the better so we can move on.

The address changes every time someone makes a claim but most, not all, is here at the moment:  aZH19z1Qo8jy4pGPCVVm4K4vNJT16VYfPD

We got our first donation towards our partners today. .019 BTC we are on our way to getting our equipment for our partners! We need everyone's help to make this partnership happen. Any amount u can donate will greatly help and it all goes towards getting the equipment with our logo's on it. We would prefer BTC but will accept CGA Diem or Moneta.  14ynrQWL9awPVubNC2vXHdmrRU73CmGyXy all amounts sent will be held at this address until ready. If you would like to donate CGA , Diem , Moneta please pm me. And also we are happy to announce anyone who donates .1 BTC or more will have their name placed on our donors page forever!

Thank you for all your help everyone. With out your support and also your voice in spreading this news this will not be possible. Now is your chance for your coin to have real world results!

Now with all this being said as sponsors we don't only have to fund for BTC for them. If there is anyone in the hospitality industry they would help greatly. As we can also help our partner by providing  what they realy need... some training base/ camp / hotel.. to go there with few fighters if anyone can sponsore that, or just give him free entry. If anyone can help or has ideas please let me know.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

I have 26.34 CGA I can donate, and I'll throw in enough to make it total 50 CGA. PM me with a CGA address.

apmapm12

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 01:00:27 AM by apmapm12

I have 26.34 CGA I can donate, and I'll throw in enough to make it total 50 CGA. PM me with a CGA address.

Wow thank you very much. Dont worry about pm'ig the addy its ai2JJbrDPdmNG9inbdA3mNTbbQedwh6szX . nothing will be moved from that wallet until the fund is ready. just for a update just since openly asking to get his funding we have raised close to .1 btc 50 cga and 20 million Diem. But either way this is something that is well in sight and everyone is doing a great
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:23:42 AM

Sent.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:01:14 AM

We're losing connections on V1. down to 3. If anyone has coins to swap, do it fast. PM me and I'll mine the chain for you.

DIEMcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:10:34 AM

We're losing connections on V1. down to 3. If anyone has coins to swap, do it fast. PM me and I'll mine the chain for you.

Just loaded up my V1 wallet.  I'm getting 6 connections.  Also looks like someone out there is chugging away on the mining.

Thanks for the donation Halofire.  It really means a lot.

-Walt Disney
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: