News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do with the 11500 unclaimed CGA
Destroy All - 70 (88.6%)
Destroy 3/4 - 1 (1.3%)
Destroy None - 8 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CGA]Cryptographic Anomaly - Multipool is LIVE!  (Read 328865 times)
CGAnomaly (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:34:17 PM

Awfully quiet around here...   Wink

It has been.  However I have great news!!!  CGA will have a Multipool going live in the next couple days!!!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

Awfully quiet around here...   Wink

It has been.  However I have great news!!!  CGA will have a Multipool going live in the next couple days!!!

That is good news!

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
CGAnomaly (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

It's up already!!!  Start Mining!!!

http://thepool.pw/CGA/
CGAnomaly (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:42:08 AM

So now that we have the pool up we need to figure out what to do with the rest of the unclaimed coins.  We have about 11500 left so I'll make a simple poll.  Destroy all, Destroy 3/4, and Destroy None.  If we vote to not destroy all of them, then we'll figure out what the best thing to do with the un destroyed coins.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:37:48 PM

Maybe do this:
"Destroy" 2500.
Take 4500 for MP
Take 5000 for PR, faucets, 1billionhex co-development, CGA development, whatever.
Take 4000 for "trust fund"

+1

Maybe use this strategy and tweak the numbers so they line up for you? But get together with S4w3doff about my PM before any action is taken. We might need to re-assess our positions if things changed. I'll leave it at that for now.

polmax

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:46:12 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
DIEMcoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:17:37 AM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Whole buncha nothing...  Sad

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:55:39 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

exactly, so what's the plan?

DIEMcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:25:06 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

What would you like to see?

Around here, we don't look backwards for very long... We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:25:50 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?
Whole buncha nothing...  Sad

Something, haha. What was the purpose of DIEM fixing CGA if we're all just going to sit on our hands? The coin has the foundation to build from. Time has proven that V2 is stable and fork-free. Do you have any plans for the coin or is it up to the community to figure it out? No problem either way, but let's all get on the same page instead of leaving everything up in the air or directionless like I feel things are now.

I doubt 1billionhex will use CGA, it hasn't been in the OP here, nor is Noble talking about anything "CGA" at this point. So where do we go from here?

DIEMcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

Something, haha. What was the purpose of DIEM fixing CGA if we're all just going to sit on our hands? The coin has the foundation to build from. Time has proven that V2 is stable and fork-free. Do you have any plans for the coin or is it up to the community to figure it out? No problem either way, but let's all get on the same page instead of leaving everything up in the air or directionless like I feel things are now.

I doubt 1billionhex will use CGA, it hasn't been in the OP here, nor is Noble talking about anything "CGA" at this point. So where do we go from here?

I'm not really sure what to do with the coin to be honest.  I would love to get ideas from the community.  It looks like the vote as definitely gone in favor of destroying the unclaimed coins but I'm not going to destroy them until I can get in touch with 1billionhex in case I can use those coins to bribe our way into his game.

-Walt Disney
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

I'm not really sure what to do with the coin to be honest.  I would love to get ideas from the community.  It looks like the vote as definitely gone in favor of destroying the unclaimed coins but I'm not going to destroy them until I can get in touch with 1billionhex in case I can use those coins to bribe our way into his game.

Perfect!!! Smiley Everyone should try to contact Noble and blow up his twitter, blog, website, whatever. Drop him a little message wherever and tell him CGA is available again. Show Noble CGA is alive and kicking. I know mostly everyone who mined CGA was depending on Noble, then came the forking. It's fucked up that he just changed his mind like that without even telling anyone. When was the last time anyone spoke to him?

DIEMcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

where everybody?
some CGA news?
news from 1billionhex?

Perfect!!! Smiley Everyone should try to contact Noble and blow up his twitter, blog, website, whatever. Drop him a little message wherever and tell him CGA is available again. Show Noble CGA is alive and kicking. I know mostly everyone who mined CGA was depending on Noble, then came the forking. It's fucked up that he just changed his mind like that without even telling anyone. When was the last time anyone spoke to him?
Do you know how to get in touch with him?  I'll drop him a line.

-Walt Disney
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:52:33 PM

Ask S4w3doff. He's the only one with contact info that I know of.

RMDB

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:17:38 AM

Good day, I would give my opinion on "Unclaimed coins". Not many people know of the change they spent watt, dollar or bitcoin. they spent time and money. are the rightful owners and not the developer. I could not change my. the exchange term should last until the whole exchange. or perhaps only another blow on other people's money! I do not speak your language.
google translator.
DIEMcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Good day, I would give my opinion on "Unclaimed coins". Not many people know of the change they spent watt, dollar or bitcoin. they spent time and money. are the rightful owners and not the developer. I could not change my. the exchange term should last until the whole exchange. or perhaps only another blow on other people's money! I do not speak your language.
google translator.
Do you have old CGA that needs to be traded in?

-Walt Disney
RMDB

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:09:25 AM

Yes I have some.
google translator.
DIEMcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:06:13 AM

Yes I have some.
google translator.
Shoot me a PM.  I'll see what we can do.

-Walt Disney
BruteFruit

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

I know i am very late but I have compiled a osx wallet for mac users.

Enjoy Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!aAoRgCQD!FVdjp1D5EeeAhOnoqvdLw8SFbBHa4ueQEl_ekrE9h-o

Donations : aSuxozT9utUXdhr5xLBQTUcisDwkPbbyFU

Rent out your hash-rates for faster ROI on your rigs!
Miningrigrentals.com (http://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=4089)
CGAnomaly (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

I know i am very late but I have compiled a osx wallet for mac users.

Enjoy Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!aAoRgCQD!FVdjp1D5EeeAhOnoqvdLw8SFbBHa4ueQEl_ekrE9h-o

Donations : aSuxozT9utUXdhr5xLBQTUcisDwkPbbyFU

Thanks!!!  Added to the OP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: