Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Via/Veri physical coins  (Read 669 times)
mp2btc (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:59:42 PM

I currently have physical minted coins preordered.
The coins: viacoin, Vericoin

These should be in possession in 10-14 days where I will post actual pictures of the coins.

Vericoin : gold plated, 1 coin 15$ Including post/packing
Viacoin: nickel with .99 silver plated finish. 1 coin 10$. Including post/packing.

All coins take up to 14 days for delivery. With a tracking number to keep a log of who purchased which coin.

There will only be 1000 of each coin for now, if orders over exceed we can always get more printed and also if you have a coin you wish to be minted please contact and I will quote you on , product . Type of material, and amount of coins.

I'm taking pre-orders on these coins as I think they should sell fast. Of course escrow is an option 👍which you can use at anytime.

My personal bitcoin address for pre-orders : 15eqaVnhu39rzjytJKJDLzVyqceQVe38DJ  

If you feel these coins would look well in you pocket then come grab some, make your order and you shall not be disappointed.

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: