Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 08:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Premium File Hosting accounts **eg. Rapidshare, Hotfiles  (Read 1676 times)
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 10:24:26 PM

Looking to buy a package of premium file hosting accounts.

- I'm not interested in one or two sites, I need a wide gamut of 6 to 10 hosters.
 - Needs to be 6 months or 1 year of access, minimum.
 - Will pay a reasonable price, but nowhere near the going rate that these sites are asking. Make me an offer.
 - I'm also interested in alternatives. Got a better solution? I'm listening.
 - Anyone with low rep must be willing to use escrow.

FB.

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 12:57:07 AM

bump

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 07:16:44 AM

I can sell you premium accounts for all major filehosts (Rapidshare, Hotfile etc) for very good low price
Please contact me, thanks
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 07:48:20 AM

Someone just installed a Rapidleech in their new server and it's going into the warez business. Guess who?
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 08:33:56 PM

Someone just installed a Rapidleech in their new server and it's going into the warez business. Guess who?

Link?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 21, 2012, 10:30:28 PM

Link?
lol

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2012, 10:33:54 AM

Link?

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: