Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XBM] Bitmo [[BITTREX] PoS][4.7M][Anon][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 8480 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitmo-coin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:50:54 AM

and the award for the most Ann threads ever, goes to!!! XBM!!!!!!!!

lets just wait and see if the old gets locked first ah! another newbie member suddenly opens a new thread! fishy fishy!

Community, please speak - should we have this thread heavily moderated and remove FUD or should it be left open for FUD?

Sorry not fudding!

When I first did a google search for the XBM thread all I found were some previously locked threads, which is fine albeit a bit confusing. Now another thread has been opened by someone and the old hasn't been locked. It would surely be better to lock the old thread ( again ) and continue here. If this is the genuine thread for this coin then locking the old one is a must for your communities benefit!

community, please speak -  should the old thread be locked?

They should be locked but only previous dev can do that. We've placed links redirecting to this thread.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:00:58 AM

puzzled with your actions.what is your purpose to restart this coin?as devs with team ,you categorically have capacity to create a new currency.the only reason i purport is that you guys are whales and start to act like George Soros
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:34:12 AM

puzzled with your actions.what is your purpose to restart this coin?as devs with team ,you categorically have capacity to create a new currency.the only reason i purport is that you guys are whales and start to act like George Soros

You should be grateful they are continuing work on that.
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:17:11 AM

If you are iOS developer please PM me.
sucksyd

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:03:33 AM

You should be grateful they are continuing work on that.
concededly,i sense conspiracy and cunning scheme lurk.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:51:20 AM

that was fast had a feeling there would be a takeover glad I bought some cheap coins
bukeyi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:34:16 PM

Well who are you then? What's your normal bitcointalk username? This changes nothing from the old situation. 'Dev' promises some features, get everyone's hopes up and leaves after dumping some.

Or is this just to get the price up for bagholders so they can leave? I don't see new people investing in a newbie account taking over a scam.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:53:19 PM

Yeah, newbie accounts is bad. We need POD
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:03:18 PM

Mantiscoin, xuro, intellicoin, xbm all have this happened to them.

Original dev dumps the coin and amazingly a new account is created that will take the coin forward!

Just someone that is trying to raise the price so they can get out!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:18:48 PM

Well who are you then? What's your normal bitcointalk username? This changes nothing from the old situation. 'Dev' promises some features, get everyone's hopes up and leaves after dumping some.

Or is this just to get the price up for bagholders so they can leave? I don't see new people investing in a newbie account taking over a scam.

You can just wait few days for the electrum - I hope that it will be enough of a proof for you.

I encourage everyone to contribute. If you have skills or ideas please PM me.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:28:46 PM

You can just wait few days for the electrum - I hope that it will be enough of a proof for you.

Few days electrum? how do we know you just a person that stocked 20% of the total coins and now try to find an exit? If ppl gonna believe this then so be it, they might get burned again in the same scam coin. If you really want to help the community do a POD or use your old account instead of this newbie account. Man what is wrong with crypto world, huge sigh
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:25:09 PM

Few days electrum? how do we know you just a person that stocked 20% of the total coins and now try to find an exit? If ppl gonna believe this then so be it, they might get burned again in the same scam coin. If you really want to help the community do a POD or use your old account instead of this newbie account. Man what is wrong with crypto world, huge sigh

I have no problem with doing POD. I won't give my details here but can share them with trusted third party.

Please do not buy this coin if you don't want to. I hope that launching electrum and next gen wallet will be enough of a proof of my commitment. Please, don't FUD here since I need to concentrate on other things and not on replying to FUD. I've got a plan, trying to implement it, trying to get more people aboard, so but can do only one thing at a time. If you can help PM me and we can work together as a community.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

I can help you with managing Twitter. I did it for Voot right after their biggest crash and managed to get back confidence to community and in 2 weeks price went up and stayed stable. PM me if you want and check my post history to see that I am trustworthy.

3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

ARE the old coins going to be good or exchanged or what?Huh?
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:34:31 PM

ARE the old coins going to be good or exchanged or what?Huh?

This is just a community takeover. All old coins remain good.

Everyone who is reading this right now should send a ticket to various smaller and bigger exchanges requesting them to add thius coin and linking to this thread.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:11:19 PM

I can help you with managing Twitter. I did it for Voot right after their biggest crash and managed to get back confidence to community and in 2 weeks price went up and stayed stable. PM me if you want and check my post history to see that I am trustworthy.

I was following the thread of Vootcoin, and to me is one of the most competent people.
3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:20:11 PM

Is this a community takeover?  It looks to me like one or 2 people come in here and all they have to say is a few words and people are ready to jump.  Price on bittrex is already being manipulated up.  That is good because I am ready to sell now.  Lets see how high it goes.  Don't fall so easily people.  I am not talking fud or downplaying the fact that the coin may need to be taken over.  These guys might be the ones holding all the coins on bittrex for all we know.  Just don't jump so fast when they have done nothing except say a couple of words.......even LESS than the old dev did.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

Is this a community takeover?  It looks to me like one or 2 people come in here and all they have to say is a few words and people are ready to jump.  Price on bittrex is already being manipulated up.  That is good because I am ready to sell now.  Lets see how high it goes.  Don't fall so easily people.  I am not talking fud or downplaying the fact that the coin may need to be taken over.  These guys might be the ones holding all the coins on bittrex for all we know.  Just don't jump so fast when they have done nothing except say a couple of words.......even LESS than the old dev did.

+1

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:22:36 PM

Nice to see new dev team this coin has a big community
majkel_94

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:38:52 PM

There is too much SCAM in altcoin world... I'm going back to LTC and I will wait for new Doge or Blackcoin because now it's too dangerous to invest Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: