Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XBM] Bitmo [[BITTREX] PoS][4.7M][Anon][Encrypted Messaging][Web Wallet]  (Read 8472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:55:17 PM

I can help you with managing Twitter. I did it for Voot right after their biggest crash and managed to get back confidence to community and in 2 weeks price went up and stayed stable. PM me if you want and check my post history to see that I am trustworthy.

I was following the thread of Vootcoin, and to me is one of the most competent people.

Thank you for your kind words. I am willing to step in if the developer wants me to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jacksp

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:05:14 PM

I can help you with managing Twitter. I did it for Voot right after their biggest crash and managed to get back confidence to community and in 2 weeks price went up and stayed stable. PM me if you want and check my post history to see that I am trustworthy.

I was following the thread of Vootcoin, and to me is one of the most competent people.

Thank you for your kind words. I am willing to step in if the developer wants me to.
Are you working on it? or are only marketing?
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

Are you working on it? or are only marketing?

I sent request to the dev. I am willing to join the team and help with marketing and PR.

Bitmo-coin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

Just to clarify - I am fine with doing POD.

Also, if you are iOS developer please contact me.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

Just to clarify - I am fine with doing POD.

Also, if you are iOS developer please contact me.

This is very good news. Smiley
Thanks
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:12:30 PM

Sorry, but the amount of FUD is getting out of hand. I am trying to save this coin and some people are fudding here and in PMs. Why would you do that? It's not motivating me to work. I was willing to deliver working wallet v.2.0, small wallet, organise few competitions with bounties funded by myself, add the coin to news exchanges etc. And yet all I get is accuastions and FUD. Maybe some people here were right that it would be better to just start new coin.
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:14:28 PM

Sorry, but the amount of FUD is getting out of hand. I am trying to save this coin and some people are fudding here and in PMs. Why would you do that? It's not motivating me to work. I was willing to deliver working wallet v.2.0, small wallet, organise few competitions with bounties funded by myself, add the coin to news exchanges etc. And yet all I get is accuastions and FUD. Maybe some people here were right that it would be better to just start new coin.

fuck you
noone cares
just do the fucking job
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:22:27 PM

fuck you
noone cares
just do the fucking job

Sorry, but that does it. No more development for you. I will launch new coin instead.

If you want to help with the new coin, contact me. No IPO, no premine, electrum wallet at launch, GUI wallet at launch.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

fuck you
noone cares
just do the fucking job

Sorry, but that does it. No more development for you. I will launch new coin instead.

If you want to help with the new coin, contact me. No IPO, no premine, electrum wallet at launch, GUI wallet at launch.

OH WELL, I GUESS COMMUNITY KILLED THIS COIN!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

This new Dev didn't last long, that's got of be some sort or record?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:29:05 PM

fuck you
noone cares
just do the fucking job

How about YOU do something productive for the coin jackass!
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:31:41 PM

This new Dev didn't last long, that's got of be some sort or record?

Sorry, but it was realy annoying. I was bagholding this coin like most of you. Tried to do something to recoup my losses and everyone's losses. Tried to code today and instead of proper work I needed to deal with the FUD here and on PM. This is insane. I am going to deliver on my promises but just not for this coin. I might as well start something new. If someone wants to take over feel free to do it. This thread will be deleted soon.
SmokeJoe

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:32:28 PM

fuck you
noone cares
just do the fucking job

How about YOU do something productive for the coin jackass!

I don't care.
Bitmo-coin (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:44:34 PM

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:08:36 PM

zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:11:12 PM

hahahahahahahhahaha

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:10:37 AM

Wow.  Just shaking my head.  Hey, btw, if you guys want a coin to look at and get in at the VERY bottom level, check out MACDcoin.  Our original dev split as well a couple months ago, yet we're in the process of testing a new wallet, have a new developer who's trying to make progress on the coin, and who at least is active and isn't out to screw people over.  Anyway, check us out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683253.0
Splirow

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:13:05 AM

Someone told me that Bittrex will flag XBM for removal this FRIDAY... Cry
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:37:59 AM

another piece of shit down the drain, good, byebye.

***Whale watching***
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:20:59 AM

another piece of shit down the drain, good, byebye.

Ya that's too bad.  I really hope nobody lost a pile of money on this one.  Something seemed fishy to me when the dev announced a few days ago that there would be a surprise.  Then a few hours later, The Hacker's Manifesto showed up on the website, then was taken down after a few minutes.  I was joking around with some people and said I hope that wasn't the surprise lol  Then dev came out I think the next day and said oh, the site wasn't hacked, that was just me that put the manifesto up there.  The surprise was that the site wasn't hacked.  I sold immediately after that because I figured this guy was a joke and wouldn't be able to do much of anything.  Sure enough, unfortunately I was right.  I doubt he's 34 and a father with kids.  No 34 year old with kids would put The Hacker's Manifesto on anything because it's cheesy, and it doesn't give you any credibility as a mature adult.  I should know.  I'm 36.  Anyway,whenever there's anonymity provided by the internet, unfortunately sociopaths and opportunists take advantage of it.  Live and learn I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: