Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering loans  (Read 45910 times)
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:19 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:08:09 AM by JDacer

Requested Loan Amount: 0.1
Collateral To Be Provided: i have a site to be a collateral if you want
Proposed Repayment Date: november 24, 2017
interest: 10%
Reason For Loan: business store
BTC Address: 3EE1PMdzhccs1iGCjiaf1Kq5a2iXYNUyRU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ss1980

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

http://aaacoin.us

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:41:44 AM

I need 10-20,000 USD to build a small cabin on my parcel of land for myself and my family.
Collateral AAA COIN (http://aaacoin.us).

BTC address: 122AgKtSkfx8MVfSZkux8YCruoMNWstLQu
iiinspiration

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

Thanks!!!
kaaroyale

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:40:08 AM

Loan Amount: 0.045 Bitcoin
Reason for Taking out a Loan: personal
Amount to be repaid: 0.049
Repayment Date: 7 days from receiving loan
Type of Collateral: paxful account with 207+ reviews and no negative reviews
BITCOIN ADDRESS : 1LhG8GRZPY78dv6qyKE4yKPJBfsgixH2sC
GaboCarranza

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

CR Coin - Costa Rica's First Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

I'm in need of 0.11 BTC but I am really new to this, I will be receiving a job bonus next month so I'm planning to payback by the end of november, but what is a collateral? Sorry

Costa Rica's first cryptocurrency, join the revolution crcoinico.com
Dczxc

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:49:49 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:04:00 PM by Dczxc

Loan amount : 0.5 BTC
Time length : 6months to 1 year
Interest : 25%
Reason : business startup (i'm 21 this year and is investing in my own business, should be within to repay within 6 months, can give more proof)
Collateral : genesis-mining account, coinbase account
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Loan amount : 0.005 BTC
Time length : 14 days
Repayment: 0.0060 BTC @ 12. Nov (if provided today, daily interest: ~1.4%)
Collateral : Bitcointalk Account (tobi4255)
Addy: 1Pxee6rDwFxizXMQWEUEZsCZb2bX9ZcNDH

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:54:04 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:02:22 PM by SuperD007

Greetings

Hope you are well.

I'm obviously new around here, I basically landed here from Google and was specifically looking for reliable BTC loan services.

Being new I understand that I have zero credibility, however, I am a respected member of other forums (non-crypto forum) and I would happy to share details via PM with you as well. In case that might help. I would also be willing to share as much info as you require via PM to show you that I am legit.

alobmny

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

I came here through google looking for super small/short term btc loans and ended up posting a request before reading and got flamed/the neg. trust from it. I was only looking for ~60-70 usd worth of btc and it was so i could cash it out and use it w/ the little bit of cash i have toward co-pays for phosphate binder type medication i have to take due to my kidneys not fully functioning. I planned to repay using cash/coin for my job as a web/software developer and am/was open to barter or providing services for the coin as well. I don't have any sort of alt coin collateral but saw in your post you said 'if you are requesting a no collateral loan you have to provide info...' so was hoping maybe if i explained my situation there was some slight chance of you/someone taking a chance/pity on me and helping me out. I can pay any reasonable interest rate (pay back up to ~100 if need be) and pay back in full by friday, absolute latest by monday if an invoice payment gets delayed or my bank doesn't clear a payment right away. Willing to provide id/address/any other sort of verification required if you or anyone else is willing to help me out and know i risk being further called a scammer/etc.. by even asking here but without my meds my blood toxicity continues to rise and i'll either wind up in a hospital or potentially dead so it's worth a shot to me. In the interest of full disclosure if someone will loan it to me i intend to use paxful to exchange it for a transfer that allows me to get my hands on cash right away so i can hit the 24 hour pharmacy near me and pick up my prescription which is why i have the 60-70 usd amount ($50 min transfer and have to cover fee's). My btc wallet is 3GQ76AXgKxV3TMJ6t72TyjSTsC4sTPa2tT if you or anyone else is willing to commit cardinal sin and give a newb a chance.

sorry i guess the format should be...

Loan amount : 0.00781747
Time length : 2-5 days
Repayment: Upto $100 USD worth of BTC
Collateral : None unfortunately
Addy: 3GQ76AXgKxV3TMJ6t72TyjSTsC4sTPa2tT
KryptoTronic

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

No requests trough PM
Low interest rates [for the bitcoin world at least]
120% Collateral is a must
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repayment date will be determined depending on your needs

I don't care what the money is for, if you have collateral I will give you the loan

If you're asking for a no collateral loan you have to provide info what is it for and how you plan to pay it back.

Post the type of collateral you have, amount you want to loan and leave your address.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello iluvbitcoins - Im asking as a newbie but I can verify however we need to that I am legit elsewhere and am trying to get a loan of .1 for about 21-30 days.  I have as collateral my hashflare account which brings in almost .003 a week as collateral and also can give AmEx BB account, or we can discuss.  I freelance as a writer and do some odd jobs here and there.  Ive been a member for a couple months and it (the forums) and its services are something I would like to be able to utilize for a long time to come.  I hope we can at least talk further and encourage A chat or shoot me a pm skype: dizzle.tronic or FB: Matthew Dylan Foster (DizzleTronic) or here @ me.

Amount to loan:.  .1
Reason to ask the loan: To support establishing online business
Date to return the loan: 4/10/18
Collateral: Hashflare.io Account 5.6 THs Sha-256
Amount to repay: 1.15
BTC address: 1JjCqbkrNxpr9aReTrpEeNtBLj5HpPPKNq
SuperD007

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:58 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:26:24 PM by SuperD007

Hi There

Hope you are well.

Amount to loan: 0.125btc
Date to return the loan: 25 days
Collateral:  4 domains - combined value of $13 900 - To be discussed via PM
Amount to repay: 0.146875btc
BTC address: 1Di8sxXrWavajEh8vYBiG9sJxjKyVZZ7mA

Please also refer to my loan request thread for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339333.0

Singertime637

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

Loan amount : .0025 btc
Time length :4/27
Interest : .0035 repay
Reason : broke
Collateral : this account

Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

do you do account's as collateral ?
firojasif

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Hello, Dear
I am a forex trader. I need a loan of 1 btc. I am willing to give you 2% profit weekly or 10% profit monthly.
So, Can I get the loan from you?
let me know.
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:45:19 PM

Activating the thread again.
Providing loans.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Emme4x93

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

Loan amount : .04 btc(or same amount in eur)
Time length : 2 months
Interest : will accept your rate
Reason : I need liquidity(i will convert the btc in eur) to buy second handed iphone at cheap price from uk and resell it in italy where the used price of the same iphone's is higher, i can provide proof of price divergence and i can provide proof of my business(i run repair shop at home but i have fb page and profile with 250+ clients) if asked here on forum, i ask here since i am in the no "tax zone" of italy and none of the banks or post service can give loans to self employers who earn under that 5000€ year, and i ran out of fund since i spent it for living
Collateral : none
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Loan amount : .04 btc(or same amount in eur)
Time length : 2 months
Interest : will accept your rate
Reason : I need liquidity(i will convert the btc in eur) to buy second handed iphone at cheap price from uk and resell it in italy where the used price of the same iphone's is higher, i can provide proof of price divergence and i can provide proof of my business(i run repair shop at home but i have fb page and profile with 250+ clients) if asked here on forum, i ask here since i am in the no "tax zone" of italy and none of the banks or post service can give loans to self employers who earn under that 5000€ year, and i ran out of fund since i spent it for living
Collateral : none

Denied.

Hello community members. My name is Bartlomiej, I am 30 years old man, I come from Poland and for over 17 years I work on  myself and my path of development based on a wonderful experience.
Understanding.

12 years ago I started my adventure with design because from as I remember I wanted to create the world around playing on possibilities and using them smart. I appreciate everyone's committed project and thank you for every "no" when people like most of us have taught me humility and understanding, listening... Hearing. Design based on needs rather than worthless though beautiful creations. Thats why infinaly choose  packaging design Wink

Somemy works can see for example here https://creativepool.com/bartlomiejjedrzej/projects

A few years ago with the passage of spring I realized I was sad only for a short moment of fact. To live peacefully, to care for the family I love about life, create our own reality and be responsible for decisions. I had to learn decentralization by committing mistakes. Drawing conclusions. Everything has its own price.  Paradoxically, we gain awareness erring unconsciously. And in the meantime Bitcoin appeared. It was 4 years ago.

From here I want to apologize for their behavior originators social lending system in Bitcoin-BTCjam-it's their KYC , positioning and verification of the members of the Community applying for measures allows me to express today Sincere words of regret. It's through people "investigating the technology of blockchain crossing the border beyond ether" such as myself. 
Me at that time.

The platform (BTCjam) was dusted, money of the members of the initiative bringing financial losses on each side. I apologize that without the wink of the eye I drew 1.1 BTC on the value of more or less 216USD.  Which resending in several transactions teaching "what is... network, how to use it, and how to displace knowledge about the increase in BTC/USD at that time.

Today I have the possibility of redressing consciously harming one community with even greater support, I know why I do it and why I want to do it responsibly.

I still want to borrow like a few years ago BTC. I am aware that after what I wrote it can be difficult. Or very simple if you think while about it.   If you entrust your funds to me, I propose transparent and thoughtful security solutions for each of the parties to the agreement.  Win-Win 2.0

I want to borrow: 3.3 BTC

I propose to send the loan as three transactions to the three addresses of the verified wallet owned by me.

-1.1 BTC will be transferred to the first account. Under the supervision of the investor to have the insight of the Bitcointalk community draw users BTCjam their funds on the basis of 1 Investet BTC ago/1 recived BTC from Future However, at the current BTC/USD rate.

Only in this way can I apologize for the immaturity, nerves and losses that have suffered

1.1 BTC will be forwarded to the wallet address of the company which I have been leading for several years. I need to implement a big strategic customer order as soon as possible. This cash will be refunded in 4 equal weekly  wallet instalments, plus 7% of the value as a profit. (7% weekly)

The company generates a weekly profit of 3/4 thousand USD per week. The investor is given the opportunity to review the company's banking records and will be credited (on request) as an observer of the Board for the duration of the contract, which can actually determine the fate of the company if the funds which I borrow are not returned in the agreed Time.

1.1 ฿ BTC
to a third account. Deposit. After repaying the borrower to receive 50% of the deposited funds, 10% will re-fund the investor's account and as much as 40% is invested by me in the project member our community who would want to continue acquiring support in Based on this mini whitepaper

The unfulfilled assumption of a loan contract results in immediate consequences. -termination, blocking of funds and reimbursement to the investor, legal and material repercussions that aggravate me by successively blocking the existence of a new world filled with crypto
-------------

How do I verify to prove and confirm ?

Listing
Identity Verified
Income Verified
PayPal Verified
Social Networks
Google Verified
Personal ICO   
Crypto
Management Angel invite
TRADITIONAL BANKING
Other.

Value 3.3 ฿

PAYMENT
3x 1.1 ฿
Weekly/ Monthly

TERM
120 days

For me it was a beginning of the transition process which we already consciously participate.

Pm if you have any questions, ideas, or wanna get ฿ from my proposal.

Denied.

SuperD007

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:36 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:27:05 PM by SuperD007

Hi There

Hope you are well.

Please also refer to my loan request thread for more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339333.0

Sent this before you re-opened the thread. So posting again now that you have started ur loan service again.  Grin
mallorcagold
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

Loan amount 0.10BTC
Interest 25%
Repayment amount 0.125btc
Period: maximum of 15-20days but repayment ASAP

Reason: need extra funds to market AirDrop and bounty campaign for an ICO i am working for. This ico only provided token payment only. So i need extra Btc to run my campaign.

Collateral: i want to send a part of my token reward for my job as collateral. Willing to give 200% value of Btc as collateral. Additional info according the ico can be requested in PM. Aswell as confirmation of a team member of the ICO.

if Any further warranty required no problem to provide id verification or signed agreement or my belgian VAT and company number

BTC adress:
1LLTFz8E9CNJunrQmha7dT9pB7eUmYiARa

Waiting for response.

Sincerely

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Hi There

Hope you are well.

Sent this before you re-opened the thread. So posting again now that you have started ur loan service again.  Grin

Which domains?

Loan amount 0.10BTC
Interest 25%
Repayment amount 0.125btc
Period: maximum of 15-20days but repayment ASAP

Reason: need extra funds to market AirDrop and bounty campaign for an ICO i am working for. This ico only provided token payment only. So i need extra Btc to run my campaign.

Collateral: i want to send a part of my token reward for my job as collateral. Willing to give 200% value of Btc as collateral. Additional info according the ico can be requested in PM. Aswell as confirmation of a team member of the ICO.

if Any further warranty required no problem to provide id verification or signed agreement or my belgian VAT and company number

BTC adress:
1LLTFz8E9CNJunrQmha7dT9pB7eUmYiARa

Waiting for response.

Sincerely

Denied.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: