Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old miner here again...  (Read 1707 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

I come around now and then trying to help those in financial stress.

Classes start now.

Note: My patience  with trolls has decreased exponentially.

Maria

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

Did you stop mininig? how do you see mining in the future? are things going to get fucked up with a mining crisis happening?  Huh

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:24:19 PM

Classes start now.

Maria

June 19, 2011 account. So u mined Bitcoin with CPU ?

itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:25:04 PM

Classes start now.

Note: My patience  with trolls has decreased exponentially.

Maria
Just out of curiosity what were you mining with and when? How long were you mining.

As an FYI if you plan on giving money to people who claim to need it then you will likely be taken advantage of. There are a lot of people on here that try to scam, and one of these scams is to tell a sob story looking for money (although it is usually to try to get a loan).
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

Yes, CPU mining was the norm. Actually, on the early versions of the satoshi client, there was a button that said "start mining" built-in the client by default. Now, we have 2 groups of people using the software, miners with technical knowledge an average users that simply download the client and send and receive payments. This button shouldn't have been removed in my opinion.

I started mining in 2009, 2011 I created this account.

Maria.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

Funny, but no, it was not the norm. GPU-mining started in late 2010, by 2011 June, we were all GPU-mining, but back then a single 5850 could earn you 4 btc in a very short while.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

Funny, but no, it was not the norm. GPU-mining started in late 2010, by 2011 June, we were all GPU-mining, but back then a single 5850 could earn you 4 btc in a very short while.

2009, it was the norm. Sockpuppet.

Maria.

Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:36:54 PM

2009, it was the norm. Sockpuppet.

Maria.
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'sockpuppet'?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:46:00 PM

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

Classes start now.

Maria
Just out of curiosity what were you mining with and when? How long were you mining.

As an FYI if you plan on giving money to people who claim to need it then you will likely be taken advantage of. There are a lot of people on here that try to scam, and one of these scams is to tell a sob story looking for money (although it is usually to try to get a loan).

Just received a PM requesting an Investment Opportunity. Ill have to pass. I am not here to giveaway coins. I am here to teach you ho to make your own money by buying an selling virtual monopoly money such as bitcoin.

I teach how to trade currencies, fiat or virtual, makes no difference.

Maria.

dnydublin12

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

Classes start now.

Maria

Just received a PM requesting an Investment Opportunity. Ill have to pass. I am not here to giveaway coins. I am here to teach you ho to make your own money by buying an selling virtual monopoly money such as bitcoin.

Maria.

Why?
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

Classes start now.

Maria

Maria.

Why?

Because I make money as well by teaching you how to make money. Its on of those rare win-win situations.

Maria.

xrobesx

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

I'd like to learn.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
dnydublin12

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:37:32 PM

Because I make money as well by teaching you how to make money. Its on of those rare win-win situations.

Maria.

How do you make money?
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:37:36 PM

Yes, CPU mining was the norm. Actually, on the early versions of the satoshi client, there was a button that said "start mining" built-in the client by default.

It was "Generate coins", not "start mining".

This button shouldn't have been removed in my opinion.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/FAQ#Why_was_the_.22Generate_coin.22_option_of_the_client_software_removed.3F

Signature space available for rent.
Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:48:50 PM

Yes, CPU mining was the norm. Actually, on the early versions of the satoshi client, there was a button that said "start mining" built-in the client by default.

It was "Generate coins", not "start mining".

This button shouldn't have been removed in my opinion.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/FAQ#Why_was_the_.22Generate_coin.22_option_of_the_client_software_removed.3F

You might be correct, however, the important point was that there was a "One click solution" for mining, and then it was removed. From that point on, only the IT tech people with strong CLI knowledge were able to mine. Whoever taught it was a good idea to do this is, is not a genius.

Maria.

itsAj

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

Classes start now.

Maria

Maria.
That does not surprise me that people are hitting you up to "invest" in their "business opportunities"

I am also curious as to if you have held onto any of your coins that you mined, or if they have all been sold.

Also, I can't resist......you aren't Satashi are you?
nakazznicek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:20:43 PM

So, this should be the place where newbie like me can learn how to make big money without a penny? If so, sign me in Smiley And thank you for such nice opportunity to learn something from old-timer like you. And for free  Shocked, you don't see things like this often...

Maria (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

So, this should be the place where newbie like me can learn how to make big money without a penny? If so, sign me in Smiley And thank you for such nice opportunity to learn something from old-timer like you. And for free  Shocked, you don't see things like this often...

Ill teach you for free, the investment needed to buy and sell currencies must come out of your pocket. I just tell you, how, where and what to buy or sell.

Maria.

edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41793.0

Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

Well Maria, if what you say is true then I would like to take you up on that offer of learning where to invest my money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: