Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling mining contract 800mhps: 277€ per month (cheapest available!!)  (Read 3916 times)
gpurig (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 02:08:25 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2011, 01:12:01 PM by gpurig

PROMOTION: have a free 2-day try out*!!!!

This is how it works:

- You contact me via pm
- Tell me how many rigs you want and how long (800mhps per rig, 400 mhps also possible at request)
- You send me the money (i prefer bitcoin following mtgox exchange rating at that moment, but paypal/banc transfer/cash via post/wu/mg also possible).
- 2 Different options exist:
  • You get remote desktop login/password and fixed ip of your rig (one fixed ip per rig); logmein account is also an option. So you can install your own software as desired. (no other stuff than mining is allowed!)
  • Or I can just have Bitcoins daily transferred to your BTC address that are proportional to 800MHashes/s (statistical expectation of daily bitcoin generation for contracted computational power during lifetime of the contract.) and not mess with remote connections etc.

Advantages

- You can stop after every month (4 months with other sellers)
- 100% anonymity guaranteed (not allowed with other sellers)
- Rigs are placed in a secured, cooled serverroom
- No paperwork/id-check/other hassle ....just payment and you're in business!!! (not the case with other sellers)
- Use of escrow service possible!!!
- Cheapest mining contract currently available!!!! (other sellers charge 400£/455,6€ per GhpsMonth so for 800 MhpsMonth: 364,48€)
- 2 day free try-out*

* Free day out is only available for remote desktop contracts. (Just paying everyone who wants a 2 day try out could get quiet expensive for me :p )

typical grid (can be changed at request):

2x ATI 5870 2 gb (overclocked)
MSI 870-G45 motherboard
AMD Sempron 140
2x Kingston 1GB 1066MHz DDR3
Corsair GS800 800 watt power supply
Ultron Case Midi UG80
WD 80 gb hd

Q&A:
  • Who are you?:
I am a new bitcoin mining enthousiast in central Europe with a lot of space, a lot of free electricity and a lack of money who is looking for a way to pay new rigs.
Currently I have started mining with my own rigs but I could place a lot more rigs if I had the money for it. So by letting people rent the systems I can buy new rigs with the income an the people can take profit of my low prices.

• how do customers know their money isn't going into a black hole?
I understand that people may not trust me in the beginning, but hey trust has to grow...
You can also rent for a smaller amount off money (400mhps) and then when you see I am not ripping you of you can rent more :p
Or we can do the payment via an escrow service (you choose which one).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xf2_org

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 02:19:21 PM

Who are you, and how do customers know their money isn't going into a black hole?
Anonymous

May 09, 2011, 02:22:29 PM

Who are you, and how do customers know their money isn't going into a black hole?

I think its the same black hole all of his posts went down.

protip #bitcoin-otc wot
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 02:40:58 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:31:10 PM by gpurig

I am a new bitcoin mining enthousiast in central Europe with a lot of space, a lot of free electricity and a lack of money who is looking for a way to pay new rigs.

Currently I have started mining with my own rigs but I could place a lot more rigs if I had the money for it. So by letting people rent the systems I can buy new rigs with the income an the people can take profit of my low prices.

I understand that people may not trust me in the beginning, but hey trust has to grow...

You can also rent for a smaller amount off money (400mhps) and then when you see I am not ripping you of you can rent more :p
Or we can do the payment via an escrow service (you choose which one).

Greetings,

gpurig
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 03:02:43 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:30:46 PM by gpurig

We can do the payment via an escrow service Smiley
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 03:03:52 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:30:22 PM by gpurig

I think its the same black hole all of his posts went down.

protip #bitcoin-otc wot

As this is my first post here I don't understand what you mean with that Smiley

Greetings,

Gpurig
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 12:45:34 PM

I would prefer to just have Bitcoins daily transferred to my BTC address that are proportional to 800MHashes/s (currently 5.11136439 BTC/day) and not mess with remote connections etc.

Also, how long is "1 month"? 30 days or 31 days?

I would be interested, however I have to do a bit of research for escrows first...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 03:35:45 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:29:57 PM by gpurig

I would prefer to just have Bitcoins daily transferred to my BTC address that are proportional to 800MHashes/s (currently 5.11136439 BTC/day) and not mess with remote connections etc.

Also, how long is "1 month"? 30 days or 31 days?

I would be interested, however I have to do a bit of research for escrows first...

Hi

1 month means 1 month (jan: 31 days, feb 28/29days, march: 31 days, april 30 days, ...)

Like you prefer I can just pay you the expected mined coins with no hassle.

Mostly I use clearcoin for my transactions (https://clearcoin.appspot.com/); but you can choose another one if you want Smiley

nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 04:02:15 PM

Q&A:
  • Who are you?:

I'm having trouble understanding this: So you have, say, 2 machines. They are mining. You don't have money to build more machines other than the profit from the 2 machines you mine with. You accept payment in bitcoins, you actually prefer it... How is this different from you using the bitcoins you earn mining yourself? How are you going to buy new rigs with the profit from the service, but not from the servers? Either the deal is bad for me, the renter (you get more from renting than mining, and thus I loose) or for you (could make more mining that renting).

For the larger renters that charge a premium for large throughput I understand... I can spend a little more than I would mining at home and get the same expected outcome, where they get that something more I'm paying. They probably loose in the long run but are protected from a market crash, I win because I have zero work to get mining and I can scale if needed.

Before I go about thinking any more seriously about this... what is your angle?
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 04:26:46 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:29:20 PM by gpurig

Hi,

This is my situation: I have (legal) acces to a company which has for the moment a very big server room with only 5 servers running. There is place for a lot more servers (+50 rigs possible). The electricity is payed with a flat fee (so it does not matter if I use more or less). And I am allowed to use the server room for my own servers.

At this moment I have already invested some money of my own in gpu-rigs (which are already mining next to the 5 servers).
As I am still a student I don't have a lot of money. So by renting systems I can buy new ones faster. Like that I can use the server room at its full capacity and let the systems pay them self (by renting them). I looked for getting a loan but as I am a student this is very difficult to get.

My ultimate goal is having a lot of gpu rigs and mine for myself, but before getting there I can people letting use the machines (at very low prices) and pay for them with the rent I receive.

The advantage for customers is they get cooled gpu rigs in a professional server room for a low price (no need to pay extra for the electricity). The advantage for me is I can pay for a lot more servers faster (with mining it would take much longer to get enough money) and use the total capacity of the server room with the money I get from the contracts (solving my cashflow problem)

I hope you understand my explanation. Feel free to ask more questions!!!
You can also try out 2 days for free!!!
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 04:42:43 PM

Hi,

This is my situation: I have (legal) acces to a company which has for the moment a very big server room with only 5 servers running. There is place for a lot more servers (+50 rigs possible). The electricity is payed with a flat fee (so it does not matter if I use more or less). And I am allowed to use the server room for my own servers.

At this moment I have already invested some money of my own in gpu-rigs (which are already mining next to the 5 servers).
As I am still a student I don't have a lot of money. So by renting systems I can buy new ones faster. Like that I can use the server room at its full capacity and let the systems pay them self (by renting them). I looked for getting a loan but as I am a student this is very difficult to get.

My ultimate goal is having a lot of gpu rigs and mine for myself, but before getting there I can people letting use the machines (at very low prices) and pay for them with the rent I receive.

The advantage for customers is they get cooled gpu rigs in a professional server room for a low price (no need to pay extra for the electricity). The advantage for me is I can pay for a lot more servers faster (with mining it would take much longer to get enough money) and use the total capacity of the server room with the money I get from the contracts (solving my cashflow problem)

I hope you understand my explanation. Feel free to ask more questions!!!
You can also try out 2 days for free!!!

It does make sense now that you explain and it seems like a good deal. But how long are the contracts you are selling? If 1 month, then you are better off mining yourself. If 6 month~1year, how do we know you'll still be able to use the server room?

I don't mean to nitpick, but I have a project that would require miners, and your offer seems made to fit, but I'm not yet totally convinced it is practical.
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 05:05:34 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2011, 06:28:22 PM by gpurig

I can use the server room for the following two years.

When you start a contract you can choose how long you want it to be. If you take one month than I guarantee you one month, if you take one year you can use the server for one year, etc...

After your contract has expired I will see if I can offer you a new one or not. Getting a new contract is not guaranteed.
But I have still place left and can use the money to buy new rigs I will certainly give you a new contract.

Let me know if your interested.

Greetings,

Gpurig

BitcoinRigs.com

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2011, 05:55:08 PM

- Cheapest mining contract currently available!!!! (other sellers charge 400£/455,6€ per GhpsMonth so for 800 MhpsMonth: 364,48€)

I'm sorry, but your service is not the cheapest. Our 800 GH/s contract is $400/mo, which is approximately 278€. Please update your post accordingly.

http://www.bitcoinrigs.com/products/Rig-Rental-Service.html

Dedicated Bitcoin Mining Rigs from http://bitcoinrigs.com/
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 06:22:10 PM

I'm sorry, but your service is not the cheapest. Our 800 GH/s contract is $400/mo, which is approximately 278€. Please update your post accordingly.

http://www.bitcoinrigs.com/products/Rig-Rental-Service.html

You were right.

I did not change my post but my price Smiley

Greetings,

Gpurig

ps Did you know that it is not possible for people out of the USA to order a rig and/or mining contract with your company. Buying a rig I understand but hiring should be possible although for non US residents. (I know because 2 months ago I tried to order a rental contract :p )
BitcoinRigs.com

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2011, 06:49:29 PM

That was a while ago. We definitely have customers overseas. Contact us if your country is currently unavailable and we can update it.

Dedicated Bitcoin Mining Rigs from http://bitcoinrigs.com/
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 09:01:26 AM

1 month means 1 month (jan: 31 days, feb 28/29days, march: 31 days, april 30 days, ...)

Like you prefer I can just pay you the expected mined coins with no hassle.

Mostly I use clearcoin for my transactions (https://clearcoin.appspot.com/); but you can choose another one if you want Smiley

Well, the problem I have with clearcoin is, that the amount has to be fixed beforehand, but difficulty will change 2-3 times a month (every 10 days lately) so I have no idea how many bitcoins to demand for 1 month of rental.

I could pay 277€/30 * days until the next difficulty shift though, as this would be calculable.

Currently the eta from http://blockexplorer.com/q/eta is ~79600s --> 9,2 days.

277/30*7 (as you get the first 2 days for free, right?) would be 64,63€ and I would be willing to pay 75€ straight via clearcoin to proove that I want to continue at the next difficulty too (the excess money would then be used as rebate for these next ~10 days).

...Deal?

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2011, 10:24:56 AM

800 GHash/s ! I am buying immediately :-)

s/G/M/
Vladimir

Activity: 812

-

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 10:32:55 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 05:06:55 AM by Vladimir

-
kseistrup

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unselfish actions pay back better

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2011, 04:06:40 PM

So if someone joins on the Nth day of a month, the contract is valid until, and including, the (N-1)th day of (month+1)?

Better join in a month with 31 days! Smiley

Cheers,

Klaus Alexander Seistrup
gpurig (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2011, 12:28:26 PM

As they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I am flattered, Thank You.

Ohh and I would like to join in on that 800GH/s deal with mrb. I hope mrb will not mind.

No prob Smiley

I could not let you all by yourself here on the board :p You would get lonely

Greetings,

Gpu-rig
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: