Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MicroCash - New CryptoCurrency  (Read 13626 times)
WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 03:28:50 AM

That's good news I guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 03:35:47 AM

That's good news I guess.

I am happy about it.  Grin  If you would rather sell your SC now you can
PM me with an offer.  Smiley

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 09:48:26 PM

ETA for this project?
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 06:08:49 AM

ETA for this project?

MicroCash is currently in the final stages of development. Once the final beta has been tested one of the devs and/or myself
will post here to bitcointalk letting people know when the window for SC=MC conversion has begun and how long
people will have to make sure they get their SC converted to MC.

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 05:05:42 PM

ETA for this project?

Also, a lot has changed since much of the original discussion.  The application was on track to be released, well... around right now.  However, when Vircurex surprisingly dropped SLC support, work was postponed until an exchange could be released for people to buy/sell Solidcoins.

The bottom line is, if you have existing Solidcoins or if you want to get in on Microcash BEFORE the release, you will have the option to do so.  Once the new SLC (future Microcash) exchange is finished, development will continue and finalize for Microcash.  I imagine that could be in as little as a month or so, but I haven't talked to the lead dev about that yet.  1 month is just a hopeful guess.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Dacm4n

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 07:11:53 PM

MicroCash is going to include every SolidCoin in it,

Does it mean that SolidCoin is converted to MicroCash?  No more SolidCoin but MicroCash when it becomes active?

Yeah

Fail. Most people won't accept extremely premined altcoin.

It's not premined, realsolid is only transferring the coins you already own over into the new system. This will be done through the mcxnow.com exchange. It seems fair to me, it rewards the people who were patient with the project and didn't dump there coins. (Personally I have very few left.)
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:44:18 AM

Once the new SLC (future Microcash) exchange is finished, development will continue and finalize for Microcash.  I imagine that could be in as little as a month or so, but I haven't talked to the lead dev about that yet.  1 month is just a hopeful guess.
The exchange is finished and works for two months or so. When can we expect Microcash?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 09:45:43 AM

MicroCash is released too late, it will just drown in the see of altcoins...
Only the potential coins will float...
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:50:00 AM

Does it mean that SolidCoin is converted to MicroCash?  No more SolidCoin but MicroCash when it becomes active?

Yeah

It's not premined, realsolid is only transferring the coins you already own over into the new system. This will be done through the mcxnow.com exchange. It seems fair to me, it rewards the people who were patient with the project and didn't dump there coins. (Personally I have very few left.)
Not only that. Everybody still can buy solidcoins at a low price. It is a risk (Microcash may never be released or RS can change his mind and do smth unexpected again) but they are cheap.
MCXnever

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:58:58 AM

Microcash was finally released by a third party get it today!

Windows Wallet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5MqA7MgM2lncGloVi1LSzlFdzA/edit?usp=sharing
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:54:14 AM

Yeah

Not only that. Everybody still can buy solidcoins at a low price. It is a risk (Microcash may never be released or RS can change his mind and do smth unexpected again) but they are cheap.

Yes I gave everyone a warning about this, not to bash him, but I invested in the site and cause of his shutdown lost profits.  When you do something you do it all the way or quit.  Who knows when he runs into issues will he run from it.  I honestly I think he did it to manipulate the market, dont understand why people are supporting this individual.  I mean unless they are a group of buddies.  trying to make money from the small investors.   hey I could be wrong is just my two sense.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: