Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deathbylollipop youtube/nightclub bitcoin campaign  (Read 1395 times)
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2012, 11:37:01 PM

Promotions:

Deathbylollipop Entertainment a Florida based entertainment company I currently am associated with is interested in beginning an internet marketing campaign centered around a frequently updated youtube channel.

In specific we want to increase the popularity of the bitcoin in regards to buying and selling as well as trading.

Our idea is to host a channel on youtube where the company will be seen around various local hotspots (ranging from local pubs up to mega nightclubs such as Mansion Miami, Space, Mynt Ultra lounge etc...). There we will engage strangers (females mostly) into conversations and encourage them to say something along the lines of "if you don't trade bitcoins your not cool".

Also we want to promote events as well and do specific mention of the bitcoin in all the fliers we work with. I have a local band who I am excellent friends with who probably can do shout outs from on stage which will go further to increase the promotions. They have a nice fan based of computer minded individuals.

In the fliers or on the youtube channel we can do advertisements for any of the bitcoin services advertised in this section of bitcointalk.org or for any other bitcoin services (provided they are legal). WE can put direct links to your businesses in the description of said video as well as get some girls to say " [your business name here] is great!!" while dressed up in fancy clothes and out on the town.

From there I will be posting links and advertising the channel in my signature and using social media services including but not limited to:

www.bitcointalk.org
www.thebotnet.com
www.bluelight.ru
www.facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.dogsonacid.com
www.8up.com

and others!

This project is still in the development stages but can pretty much take off imediatly!

The only payment I'm really interested in is bitcoins and I suppose will be on a per video basis or if you would like to sponsor us to do repeated promotions across a series of videos, fliers, etc... let me know and we can definitely negotiate.

Get some high class acts to promote your bitcoin website for you!

And also do some good as far as promoting bitcoins as a fast track for the young and intelligent to engage in the hollywood lifestyle!

Let me know guys... no malware downloads this time Smiley

Also i want to state we are operating as a non profit organization whose sole goal is to increase the popularity of the bitcoin and trading in general so any of the money donated to us for promotions will be used in furthering the concept that bitcoin trading and mining can be a fun and fast paced hobby.

for more info follow us on twitter @deathbylollipop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 11:58:05 PM

Sorry.

This scam has already been done by the 'Bitcoin London' group.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61366.0

The representative also had a much longer standing forum relationship with the community, had proof of doing promoting already and was into 'IT' much deeper than you currently are, yet he still managed to run away with everyone's Bitcoins and is in hiding now.

Good luck none the less.

Perhaps you could post a link to your IPO that you are advertising all over the Net ?
http://coinbits.com/video/deathbylollipop-ceo-on-private-bitcoin-investors/

I officially posted Deathbylollipop as an ipo on dev.glbse.com for all those interested in acquiring shares in our advertisement campaign. Considering the nature of the market currently I thought it would be a best to make a video encouraging private investors to get involved in the Deathbylollipop organization as a means for them to promote small business commerce. Enjoy
Watch on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAx-uzdoUoE&feature=youtube_gdata

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 12:38:24 AM

I looked for your IPO that you had stated was already setup, but couldn't find it. Where can I send my BTC ?

Once again, I will ask.....

Perhaps you could post a link to your IPO that you are advertising all over the Net ?
http://coinbits.com/video/deathbylollipop-ceo-on-private-bitcoin-investors/

I officially posted Deathbylollipop as an ipo on dev.glbse.com for all those interested in acquiring shares in our advertisement campaign. Considering the nature of the market currently I thought it would be a best to make a video encouraging private investors to get involved in the Deathbylollipop organization as a means for them to promote small business commerce. Enjoy
Watch on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAx-uzdoUoE&feature=youtube_gdata

I have thousands of BTC to invest and I am interested in hearing more about your 'IPO' and what exactly will be backing the shares, as well as projected growth and where/how your 'company' intends to generate revenue to provide incentive for investors by way of dividend payments etc ?
What exactly will the IPO's funds be used for ?

Let's hear more about this.

Also i want to state we are operating as a non profit organization whose sole goal is to increase the popularity of the bitcoin and trading in general so any of the money donated to us for promotions will be used in furthering the concept that bitcoin trading and mining can be a fun and fast paced hobby.

You should also post more information about the registration of Non Profit Organization status in the state of Florida, to further help your cause.

drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 01:16:05 AM

I looked for your IPO that you had stated was already setup, but couldn't find it. Where can I send my BTC ?

I officially posted Deathbylollipop as an ipo on dev.glbse.com

dev.glbse.com

lol

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 08:59:54 PM

He seems to have set up that IPO on the "sandbox" page of GLBSE that was recently wiped and is used to test new features before they hit the real GLBSE page. Roll Eyes

On the other hand, GLBSE can be a bit confusing - still I think an hour or two of research should be possible for anyone interested in getting money from there. If there is still something unclear it is also possible to contact their support or ask on the forums here.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 03:27:28 AM

He seems to have set up that IPO on the "sandbox" page of GLBSE that was recently wiped and is used to test new features before they hit the real GLBSE page. Roll Eyes

On the other hand, GLBSE can be a bit confusing - still I think an hour or two of research should be possible for anyone interested in getting money from there. If there is still something unclear it is also possible to contact their support or ask on the forums here.

He's either drunk, high, or trolling. Don't over analyze it.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: