Anonymous' version of Pastebin as it is now being censored. An add free service supported by bitcoin donations.
I was trying to think of a way this would work as a poor-man's Instawallet to allow you to pass a Bitcoin more anonymously. So instead of having to transfer a Bitcoin wallet's private key to relay funds, you get this URL whose contents will include the Bitcioin wallet's private key.
- Create a paper wallet and copy the private key (e.g., using http://www.bitaddress.org
- Fund it
- Paste the private key into an AnonPaste.tk
- Send (encrypts and sends to server)
- Copy the URL
Pass the URL securely
- Paste the URL (retrieves from server and decrypts)
- Copy the private key.
- Import the key (e.g., into My Wallet from http://BlockChain.info/wallet
and create a spend transaction that secures the funds.)
This doesn't really have much benefit over just passing the private key itself has (except maybe for the options like having the message destroyed after 10 minutes) but let's say you wanted to include instructions in the message or otther details this way you can include the bitcoin funds within your message paste.