Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in Cretan (Greek) Tsikoudia? -Alcohol-  (Read 2938 times)
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 01:51:39 AM

Ok so i thought i ll give it a try to see if there is any demand. After all what the community needs is people who offer products in coins. If there is i will be able to send in a week.

Price i dont know really.Make your offer. I will be paid after item received so i will try it at first with people who have some credibility.

So Tsikoudia is an alcoholic beverage with 40%+ alcohol. It is served really cold and in shots. If you have visited Crete or Aegean islands you must have already taste it.
I think i ll give it a try in 500ml bottles at first... It is made from relatives and its the one i and my father drink. Not from shops etc. It isnt actually illegal here to make this. Its traditional drink in the region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsikoudia

And a nice beverage you can make with it is Rakomelo. It is tsikoudia (also called raki) with honey boiled. Served hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakomelo

Finally shipping should be about 1BTC for plain and 2BTC for express/signature . At first i will to ship to Europe only.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 01:58:31 AM

Eνδιαφέρoμαι όταν μπoρείτε να τo στέλνετε στις HΠA.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Global BTC

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 10:49:46 AM

How about 2 BTC for a 500ml bottle? That's 3 BTC total, with shipping?

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2012, 03:15:14 PM

To the US?  even possible to ship that for 1btc?

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 01:08:54 AM

can anyone vouch for this stuff? If it's good, I'll take some.
GreekBitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 03:43:35 PM

Ok! Since i have some offers i will send you pms in about 5 days. Maybe 7. The price wont be very big. I think i will consider selling also to US but shipping time makes it bad especially since i will totally ship and be paid after arrival.

Anyway really thanks Smiley

P.S. i actually  thinking of selling in 750ml bottles. Since shipping is the same.
Global BTC

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 04:26:15 PM

750ml bottles would be better.

Isabelia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:19:25 PM

You're really selling raki? I ask you because I am interested in buying a few bottles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: