Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:26:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what Best Way to Earn btc?  (Read 9476 times)
Pussyan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:48:39 AM

I think selling your goods and services is the best way and the easiest too. Smiley
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:18:33 AM

You can try gambling btc and bet it all at 90% and roll once  Cheesy
SecureExchange

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

try to buy / sell with good margin.

begin with smaller amount and try the "water" first  Wink
Mattofla

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

Faucets are nothing but wasting your time. Signature campaign is a good source of making money. But you have to be old member to make good amount of money though signature campaign.
o_o

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:30:06 AM

Faucets Imho are a way to get few satoahi's but nothing more, if you want a considerable amount ( at least few cents) you should try GPT's based on BTC.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

Faucets are nothing but wasting your time. Signature campaign is a good source of making money. But you have to be old member to make good amount of money though signature campaign.

Faucets alone are a waste of time you're right, but the thing is you gotta use faucets + gambling sites.. so if you lose, well that's it, but you can have a chance to win big..

I use faucets and when i reach minimum payout, send it to gambling site, then i play hi-lo and sometimes i can win a lot
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

Faucets alone are a waste of time you're right, but the thing is you gotta use faucets + gambling sites.. so if you lose, well that's it, but you can have a chance to win big..

I use faucets and when i reach minimum payout, send it to gambling site, then i play hi-lo and sometimes i can win a lot

But every one is not smart like you that put all in gambling I am putting all in Cryptsy and Mintpal and have some very good profit in last one year from these faucets

Yuki1988

Activity: 614

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:49:53 AM

If you can get more bitcoin from selling stuff and sig campaign, why spend your time on faucets?

Regarding gambling, it is fun but you can't beat the house in the long run due to the house edge.

grosminer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:42:01 PM

But every one is not smart like you that put all in gambling I am putting all in Cryptsy and Mintpal and have some very good profit in last one year from these faucets

I don't "put all" in gambling sites, i mine alt and convert to BTC, and i use those on the markets. + I use a gambling site that gives FREE Btc every 180 seconds, so i can try to play a DICE game and multiply. So far so good i made 0.038 btc with that site
grosminer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:45:17 PM

If you can get more bitcoin from selling stuff and sig campaign, why spend your time on faucets?

Regarding gambling, it is fun but you can't beat the house in the long run due to the house edge.

Because it is really easy, needs 2 clicks +  captcha so a few seconds per site. I can "waste" those 4-5 mins a day to get more Bitcoins.

I know that gambling is risky, but that's why i use those free btc to play, + the house edge is only 1%
ariyaromadhona

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:39:37 PM

Try this Social Media , Its help me a lot .. but they have high Pay out -_- .. 0.2 btc  Lips sealed
any way i get 3mbtc + in just a weeks for posting useles and like another pople post .. but iff you increase your buzz by posting good think , you'll earn more Smiley
here the link for my refferal Cheesy , hope you'll help me :p http://www.bitlanders.com/register?c=gr234234__310196__0__0
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:59:10 AM

Try this Social Media , Its help me a lot .. but they have high Pay out -_- .. 0.2 btc  Lips sealed
any way i get 3mbtc + in just a weeks for posting useles and like another pople post .. but iff you increase your buzz by posting good think , you'll earn more Smiley
here the link for my refferal Cheesy , hope you'll help me :p http://www.bitlanders.com/register?c=gr234234__310196__0__0

What's this all about? can you give a little review of that site? is it legit? and you earned 3mbtc for a week?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:36:15 AM

Your system is so unreliable it is not even worth mentioning as 'good' way of earning. It is as you said earlier faucets are waste of time. And gambling is just pushing your luck. After all house is always the winner in that game.
Ahayy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:18:41 AM

You can always sell stuff for btc. 

Outside from doing the signature route.

Farisr9k

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:37:45 AM

Don't waste your time on Faucets. You can invest on BTC trading.
Lady_Cake

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

I am new to bitcoins but i think faucets are a waste of time.. Too low earn!
grosminer

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:29:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 01:40:51 PM by grosminer

Your system is so unreliable it is not even worth mentioning as 'good' way of earning. It is as you said earlier faucets are waste of time. And gambling is just pushing your luck. After all house is always the winner in that game.

So let's agree on that: there's NO good system to earn BTC. If you have money to invest, you can trade, but it's like gambling, you can win or loose.   If you don't want to spend a cent and get bitcoins, there's not many ways: faucets, sig campaign and sell stuff/work for btc.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:11:26 AM

Faucets are bad, very bad.
You can only get a few thousand satoshi an hour at most from faucets, which is worth just a few cents.

Try selling some products or providing some services to earn some bitcoin.

What services can I provide for Bitcoin when im working 9-5? not a lot of time left ..
bajlox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:21:36 AM

Faucet are bad yes, you need at least several refs that are using so you can make some btc or any other coin.
Sig camp are good way to make some btc but good ones are or full or closed for good.

Another is to work for it web design, graphic .....

ariyaromadhona

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:19:34 PM

What's this all about? can you give a little review of that site? is it legit? and you earned 3mbtc for a week?
it just like any other Social Media , you can like , make a blog , make a microblog , uploading a film , a picture and many more ..
iff you have many Subscriber , so you'll have many buzz Score , remmember it only 3mbtc for just only useles thing Smiley iff you posted great blog , then it will be many Buzz score , and the more you get buzz score , it will increase your daily btc Smiley , at this state my daily revenue is at 0.2mbtc Smiley remmember it , only posted for useles thing i get that much Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: