Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Services for sale - PHP / MySQL / NGINX / LINUX - Bounties Accepted!  (Read 1299 times)
mojpoj (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:02:49 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 10:19:18 PM by mojpoj

I'm looking for new work.  Working in the USA, EST time zone.

Most recently completed xxxcoincams.com setup and integration with moolah.io, xxx coin direct deposits, and Zombaio CC payments at the site.

Prior to that, built a voting module that allowed users to add their coin address, the module checked their balance on the block chain, and their votes were weighted to reflect the number of coins they held in relation to the total registered.  That coin is dead (HOG).

CMS Platforms
  • word press
  • SMF
  • Joomla
  • Drupal
  • Various others

Coding Platforms
  • CodeIgniter
  • CakePHP
  • Symfony
  • Non-OOP of course too

Shopping Carts
  • Prestashop
  • WP Ecommerce
  • XCart
  • WooCommerce
  • Paypal Shopping Cart (subs/buttons)

API's I've used
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Bittrex
  • Poloniex
  • Paypal
  • Zombaio (CC's)
  • CloudFlare

This is only a partial list, I can learn just about any PHP API or Platform in a matter of days.

I am good with most linux flavors and best security practices, including cloudflare integration to protect against DDOS attacks.

If you need something custom, just ask, fair prices and easy to work with.  Quick turn arounds.

If you're looking for something more advanced, I would consider joining up for bounties or a share of a coins profit.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

I am good with most linux flavors and best security practices, including cloudflare integration to protect against DDOS attacks.

Anyone that recommends Cloudflare as DDoS mitigation does not know what they are talking about.

(Incoming comment from mojpoj about my trust rating, bla bla.)
jrsfiend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

ouch Smiley
mojpoj (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:04:05 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 10:49:40 PM by mojpoj

I won't say anything about your insanely high negative trust rating, how does that pertain the point you made that cloud flare is no good for DDOS?

Or that your post history, shows about 600 of 616 posts that are all negative... you being a troll has nothing to do with the point you make about cloud flare.  So I won't point those things out, I won't even mention them.

I would point out...

People understand Cloud Flare as DDOS protection, however basic, it does work if used correctly.  True, people can still grab IP's a dozen other ways, email headers probably being one of the easiest.  I've dealt with these people, I've been attacked, had to change IP's.  FORCED to read up on DDOS and learn about it.  All while trolls were PM'ing me saying they were attacking my site, and wouldn't stop until I paid them.  Yes, I understand what DDOS is and how to mitigate against it, cloud flare is only a piece of that.

Now, this is a marketing thread to sell my services.  I didn't put all the different levels/types of DDOS attacks, because that really doesn't pertain to a high level overview of what I can provide people.

If you had posted as a follow up to my post something like... "How does Cloud Flare make me 100% safe?"  I could have gone into more detail.  Not sure why you have the strong urge to troll and cause hate and discontent.  Bad child hood, absent parents, bullied in HS, whatever.  Think before you type.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: