Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS][NIB][PICS][XBOX ONE MADDEN NFL 15 BUNDLE + 1 MONTH LIVE + BF4 + DESTINY]  (Read 1676 times)
winter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:05:46 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 03:52:31 PM by winter

Sorry guys i do my best to make great deals for everyone on the forums. but no one wanted this great deal so off to ebay one of the worst places in the world. fees / fees and more fees. EBAY FEE / PAYPAL FEE / FEES but it comes down to it as no one has even made me a offer on the sweet bundle. Well this thread is now locked and should be sold on ebay soon. Thanks to everyone that looked and even replied. Till my next sell hope that one is better then this one.

I'M SELLING A BRAND NEW XBOX ONE MADDEN NFL 15 BUNDLE + DESTINY + BF4 + 1 MONTH XBOX LIVE
(3 GAMES ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE)

What is in the bundle ?
  Xbox One Console
  Xbox One Controller
  Madden NFL 15 Digital Download  +  Madden Ultimate Team Packs (3)
  Chat Headset
  HDMI Cable
  500GB Hard Drive
  SEALED DESTINY - DISC BASED BRAND NEW IN THE CASE
  SEALED BF4 - DISC BASED BRAND NEW IN THE CASE
  DESTINY POSTER
  DESTINY HAND BAND THING
  1 MONTH XBOX LIVE CARD * not shown in the pic but I will included a card with the box

PRICE : $450 SHIPPED FIRM
SHIPPING : USPS WITH TRACKING
PAYMENT : BTC / LTC / MONEYPAK

* I added some pictures. you can see the poster is in the 2nd pic on the top of the box I have not unwrapped it

winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:27:17 PM

I added some pics to the thread
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:34:42 AM

would you be willing to sell destiny separately willing to pay $45 total including shipping.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:07:04 PM

would you be willing to sell destiny separately willing to pay $45 total including shipping.

I would like to keep the bundle together. If anything i'm going to sell it on ebay and keep the 2 games for myself.
I was trying to be a nice seller and give a bundle to some one for a good price.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:31:32 PM

I would like to keep the bundle together. If anything i'm going to sell it on ebay and keep the 2 games for myself.
I was trying to be a nice seller and give a bundle to some one for a good price.

if that was a ps4 I'd probably buy it.  (with the level of pics and efforts you put onto the site anyway someone elsetrying to pm me, that's not gonna work, sorry)

winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

I can more then anything get you a PS4 WHITE CONSOLE + DESTINY but that retails for $459+tax and then shipping to you.
so I would say $500ish with the shipping. If you really want one let me know.
again with the ps4 u would only get 1 game / but the trade off is a white console
winter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:48:56 AM

The bundle will be going on ebay today so if anyone wants it please contact me before like 5pm est
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: