Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR: let's have no difference of opinion.  (Read 1233 times)
rikkejohn (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

Open source and secrecy, it kind of clashes, so best to delete posts from your XMR self-moderated threads.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:01:34 AM

You seem obsessed with XMR.

Maybe try to buy some to help with your obsession.

Good luck.
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:09:16 AM

Monero is a unique coin, I would go as far to call it a great coin. The community is divided with XMR just like they have been with every other coin released up until this point. While freedom of speech is basically guaranteed here, it doesn't necessarily warrant a new thread for all inane banter one can produce. Perhaps this would be better suited in another Monero thread, goodness knows we have enough of them.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:32:07 AM

also, the main thread is not self-moderated, unlike darkcoin, xc, etc.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:43:09 AM

Open source and secrecy, it kind of clashes, so best to delete posts from your XMR self-moderated threads.

You are pretty ignorant aren't you?

If you post in a self-moderated thread...you will be moderated by the OP.

Cry more please.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:08:52 AM

Cry more please.  Grin

Self moderated threads should not be allowed at all. If the moderators can not handle the current workload they need to get more mods.

I nominate smoothie Wink.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:42:40 AM

In general, if you write stupid things you will get ignored/deleted.
Please, be polite and respectful. If you critisize Monero, then do it constructively. I am sure Monero has still many things that need to be fixed, and when the devs notice the problems, they will be fixed.

nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:21:54 AM

The darkcoin thread is not moderated, stop lying.

OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:34:10 AM

If your attack against XMR is successful, I will get more of it due to the lower price. It will survive due to the community support.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

Cry more please.  Grin

Self moderated threads should not be allowed at all. If the moderators can not handle the current workload they need to get more mods.

I nominate smoothie Wink.

But currently are. So starting such threads are totally useless. Useful would be to start thread about it in right part of forum and tell Forum administrators, that majority of forum users agree with you and demand from them to change forum rules. Since meaning of Forum is to be used by us users and if there is majority that agree with you, i dont see reason why admins would not listen to you.
You just need to post it in right part of forum where Forum Administrators will read your suggestions.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

Can we stop using self moderated threads as an excuse for whining ? if you wanna read a thread without any edits or posts removed be it by the user or by the moderators, go read the threads at www.bitcointa.lk

It's a mirror of bitcointalk.org and everything that is posted here is also posted there. No censure.

An alternative exists. Now let XMR people use self moderated threads. It increases signal to noise ratio.

If you are not happy about it, go read the xmr threads on the mirror i mentioned! or shut up!
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:11:28 AM

Most of the Litecoin guys are inside XMR now they had the same mentality. What did you expect ?

You know, I would know beyond anyone else on this forum or any other one. I seriously doubt that these are Litecoin community. Not to bash XMR at all, but they have their community and Litecoin has their own.

Feel free to ask me why I would know (if you dont already) Wink.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:30:58 AM

The darkcoin thread is not moderated, stop lying.

You got that right.  Although I think I have caused some members of that community to wish it was.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

Can we stop using self moderated threads as an excuse for whining ? if you wanna read a thread without any edits or posts removed be it by the user or by the moderators, go read the threads at www.bitcointa.lk

It's a mirror of bitcointalk.org and everything that is posted here is also posted there. No censure.

An alternative exists. Now let XMR people use self moderated threads. It increases signal to noise ratio.

If you are not happy about it, go read the xmr threads on the mirror i mentioned! or shut up!

hilarious.. how about you guys shut up with your XMR topic spamming ?
the only reason you guys need self moderated topics is because your REALLY pissing people off with your antics.
and you guys don't have the maturity or intellect to discuss the coin..

keep it up and you will get what you get.. and YOU can keep whining about it Wink

i have supported Max Coin for ages.. who knew ?
see me running my god damn mouth about here on page 1 in the main section NON STOP ?
nope.. i have some class unlike your loud mouth "signal to noise ratio" bag holding shills spamming this place incessantly.
oh and that "signal to noise ratio" little retort is getting old come up with new excuses for your spamming and drama please..

you guys are abusing the is place for advertisement when people want to discuss Altcoins in general.
This is not the official Monero sub forum.. so rather than telling people to go see a mirror web site
maybe you guys should just go start you own web site where you can make contrived fake little comments to push the coin name in the public eye.
Go buy a billboard or something LOL

your dumb "baggies".. your antics just turns people off the shit coin.. REAL smart  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:51:41 PM

Hey I had all my negative posts deleted as well, went and read what is going on with those threads and nothing but pumping, pumping, pumping

very disgusting

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:24:01 AM

i agree we don't agree but we should agree but we can't because the topics are moderated Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: