Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repayment idea for affected users with positive profit  (Read 2652 times)
GrantDe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:21:33 AM

Im still gonna gamble here and I love it here, but to the trust of the people there should be a plugin verfier so that it snyc with it and that you can roll and it will verify at the same time, like a third party software so OP can build his trust back

I was going to use some harsh words with you but instead I want to give some unsolicited advice.

I would not play on a site that has scammed users, regardless of what their excuse is.  This reminds me of the MtGox fiasco because of how predictable it was to anyone who was paying attention.

If one day all the user's find their balances wiped out or an unprovably fair loss streak, there will be zero sympathy to anyone who knew the site had a terrible rep and still chose to play on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinboy

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:25:52 AM

and username kaki6
Gws24

Activity: 537
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:32:58 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 12:05:04 PM by Gws24

Username: RNG
Nonces skipped: 5
Winnings skipped: 3 BTC
Already refunded: 2.6281 BTC

I already got a refund, bringing my account to even, but the missing nonces that I found already total up to more then the refund and there might have been more since it is a pain to go through so many bets. Is there anyway to check with a script or anything?

@dicebitco: Could you make the bet history available in a 'handier'format. for instance sort by date or something? Further could you give an indication of when the malicious code was implemented?

EDIT:
Dicebitco, take some time (not weeks  Wink) to evaluate everything and come up with a good plan to sort this mess out. Nobody benefits from a badly thought out compensation plan, not the clients and not you. For what it is worth: IF those 5 were the only ones skipped on my account you can use the difference (0.3719 BTC) to compensate others but I would like to be able to check that.

lowkeystoned

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

Compensation? So we wont be getting re-funded in full?

that is what i mean.

Since everyone is now being refunded in full, I too demand my full refund. My DB name is "Focus" and I was only refunded 8 BTC This is because i happened to win 16 btc few days prior to the glitch, and then lost 25 or so btc to the glitch as you can see in the video...but since my account profit said -8 i was only refunded for 8 of the bitcoins lost which is not fair...when well over 10 of my nonces were skipped/changed and all rolls were 1-2 BTC+. And as stated by Manl in his post, all WINNING rolls had altered/skipped nonces. Therefore I am still owed some bitcoins. Here is the proof in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3yIy4Llng    

Video will be taken down once I am refunded in full.

Hope this gets sorted and everyone else is refunded in full as well.
Thanks
Yeah sure. And I am president Obama.

i'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but i think Lowkeystoned has a valid argument.  Refunds of deposit isn't enough to make things good.  The site unfairly skipped winning bets, which should be paid out.  Now i don't know how to deal with the losing bets that wouldn't have happened if the bet order was restored to how it should have been, or how martingale type bets should be handled with.  But at least the Missing winning bets should be refunded as well.
I'm just saying he isn't Focus. His account is 2 hours old. He just want to profit from this.

Actually I am focus. I was not a member of the bitcointalk community until now though. And I would ask that the "Focus" DB account be credited the btc so that way nobody can pretend to be anyone etc. If I happen to ever receive the refund that is  Huh Huh
Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

So what's happening? I saw you post on your official thread that people with profit/bets that won and didn't because of the "nonce skip" will not be getting re-funded. Is this true?

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:35:51 AM

As the topic says, if you were affected by the bad code EVEN if you had profit,and you STILL want compensation please post here the username you had on site.

I will make a list, and try to pay each one of you even for the winning rolls in a timely manner. I need to compose the list, and see what im looking for. Then i will make a time schedule for all of you.

For any investor who made profit out of this, IF you want you are kindly requested to stash whatever you want at this address:  1CQLpLQmaqi7PHSTFRqhLDPK2Ebw9CW9sg  (hot wallet). It would be appreciated.

I have a great headache already, so please try to keep it flame free. I try to make it good for everyone, and you guys really dont help at all.

I will go through that list and keep updating the OP daily.

Thank you.

LIST TILL NOW :
============
1. marie_lemke

Hmm, not really sure what's going on, tbh... and don't really have time to sift through all the posts.

Did the 'bad code' resulted in a crappy randomizer that could be taken advantage of?  If so, then I guess I lost out on something like .25 bitcoins or so that I deposited and lost gambling.

I am also going to bow out of the sig campaign as of now too, since I don't know wtf is going on, besides vry angry peoples (at 2567 posts).
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:40:48 AM

As the topic says, if you were affected by the bad code EVEN if you had profit,and you STILL want compensation please post here the username you had on site.

I will make a list, and try to pay each one of you even for the winning rolls in a timely manner. I need to compose the list, and see what im looking for. Then i will make a time schedule for all of you.

For any investor who made profit out of this, IF you want you are kindly requested to stash whatever you want at this address:  1CQLpLQmaqi7PHSTFRqhLDPK2Ebw9CW9sg  (hot wallet). It would be appreciated.

I have a great headache already, so please try to keep it flame free. I try to make it good for everyone, and you guys really dont help at all.

Thank you.

LIST TILL NOW :
============
1. marie_lemke

Hmm, not really sure what's going on, tbh... and don't really have time to sift through all the posts.

Did the 'bad code' resulted in a crappy randomizer that could be taken advantage of?  If so, then I guess I lost out on something like .25 bitcoins or so that I deposited and lost gambling.

I am also going to bow out of the sig campaign as of now too, since I don't know wtf is going on, besides vry angry peoples (at 2567 posts).

no, bad code maliciously skipped winning bets..
Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:24:40 AM

Damn, just saw this for the first time. I got some reading to do. A lot happens when you leave the internet for a couple days.

a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:18:58 AM

Damn, just saw this for the first time. I got some reading to do. A lot happens when you leave the internet for a couple days.

Start from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.msg8714248#msg8714248. this is the beginning of the saga.
GeoRW

Activity: 350
Merit: 257

Trust No One

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:31:49 PM

Thank you.

LIST TILL NOW :
============
1. marie_lemke

You can look into your DB and see who was affected. The best thing what you could do then is to roll back the bets of all users that were affected during the time the malicous code was there and see how much they lost.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

Im still gonna gamble here and I love it here, but to the trust of the people there should be a plugin verfier so that it snyc with it and that you can roll and it will verify at the same time, like a third party software so OP can build his trust back

Can u please point me the code glitch that DiceBitcoin has/had ? All the threads I see about them are very long and difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for.

themikego

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

TheMikego

If there is anything else you need from me, please let me know. I can verify anything you wish of me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: