Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Forum Signatures  (Read 727 times)
xCommunists (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:29:46 AM

Hi guys I am new to the whole bitcoin seen and I figured what better way to earn some extra bits by selling some Forum signatures
These are all original and custom to what you want. I am charging $10.00 a signature. With this you get the PSD and the PNG. I will post some of my work below (Certain sigs have been made for other people but are all created by me)

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u396/BZKCallouts/Ploom_zps3899c464.png
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah233/xCommunists/Kirby2_zps22185b5e.png
http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah233/xCommunists/Rambo3_zps0c70160f.png

Please Pm me for more information you will not receive a finish project until payment is received you will get a watermarked preview
(Also not usable on this site.)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 01:30:57 AM

Hi, you DO know that this forum does not allow you to add any sort of image into your signature, right? Tongue
xCommunists (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:35:51 AM

Hi, you DO know that this forum does not allow you to add any sort of image into your signature, right? Tongue
Yes look at the bottom of the post. :]
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:36:55 AM

Haha busted  Grin
xCommunists (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:35:12 AM

Haha busted  Grin

I might be new but I am not a noob when it comes to forums Cheesy
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:59:09 PM

I looked at the bottom, but don't understand?! You can't use imgs on this forum?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:05:15 PM

So we can get it free by copy image url??  Grin
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

I looked at the bottom, but don't understand?! You can't use imgs on this forum?

The bottom of OP's post:

Please Pm me for more information you will not receive a finish project until payment is received you will get a watermarked preview
(Also not usable on this site.)

You cannot use images in your forum signature here, just bbcode.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: