Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this website fake!!!  (Read 1313 times)
iVory1

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:32:02 AM

Actually one of my friend gave it to me saying that he has bit coins. However, i did not enter any password. I just entered the address and amount to send. Then immediately it took me to a clone website of blockchain.com

Just wanted to alert newbies who may fall into the trap...
Oh boy, at least they could've gotten a better domain name.
Pathetic phishing attempt
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:51:08 AM

Can people really be so dumb?

NOTHING COSTS NOTHING, remember that.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:10:57 PM

This website is rock solid and practically free money, i already received 250 BTC with it. Wonder if they ever run out of free coins.

Can you provide proof? An address which have 250 BTC and is signed by you with message of your name and your BTC profile link. Then we will believe you.

@OP : Don't enter any details, if you are doing it, then enter fake details and a simple password which you don't use in any other site except your BTC address. Let us know what happens 'next'.

~~MZ~~

Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:22:45 PM

This website is rock solid and practically free money, i already received 250 BTC with it. Wonder if they ever run out of free coins.

Can you provide proof? An address which have 250 BTC and is signed by you with message of your name and your BTC profile link. Then we will believe you.

@OP : Don't enter any details, if you are doing it, then enter fake details and a simple password which you don't use in any other site except your BTC address. Let us know what happens 'next'.

~~MZ~~

Fonzie is obviously trolling and it's already been established this is fake and a scam phishing site.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: