Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why don't bull scammers put buy walls at $460?  (Read 2962 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:20:57 AM

Don't they want "cheap coins" now? Cheesy

So now you see how they cheat on you to buy their bags, they can in fact see bitcoin's downfall and want to dump all their bags before it's too late

Lying bulls want your money in this pyramid scheme to cash out before the bitcoin collapse, they will laugh all the way to the bank and leave you to be the bag holder

Again, do NOT buy in any dead cat bounces, "cheap coins" today will be even cheaper tomorrow, bitcoin is going to the final capitulation (would test $1 or lower again)

Stop dreaming, wake up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:00:45 AM

Yes wake up, you scammer.

If you look at the graph below and connect the white dots, we are still going up.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:21:55 AM

So now you see how they cheat on you to buy their bags, they can in fact see bitcoin's downfall and want to dump all their bags before it's too late

Lying bulls want your money in this pyramid scheme to cash out before the bitcoin collapse, they will laugh all the way to the bank and leave you to be the bag holder

Again, do NOT buy in any dead cat bounces, "cheap coins" today will be even cheaper tomorrow, bitcoin is going to the final capitulation (would test $1 or lower again)

Stop dreaming, wake up

Lol @ $1 or lower again.  You're calling absolute annilation/collapse.  That won't happen, because of all the sites out there u can use with BTC and not fiat (ie gambling and drugs).

I was the 1st to call sub $370 back in Dec.  And the 1st to call sub $200 in March.  I'm calling a stabilization at around $50-200 now.  Could hit as low as $40 imo though.
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

If you look at the graph below and connect the white dots, we are still going up.

Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns. Lines on a graph are just lines on a graph. The fundamentals tell us that adoption is falling and that there's more volume on the sell side than on the buy side. Thus the price continues to fall.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:36:58 AM

Stop dreaming, wake up

Lol @ $1 or lower again.  You're calling absolute annilation/collapse.  That won't happen, because of all the sites out there u can use with BTC and not fiat (ie gambling and drugs).

I was the 1st to call sub $370 back in Dec.  And the 1st to call sub $200 in March.  I'm calling a stabilization at around $50-200 now.  Could hit as low as $40 imo though.

i am talking about a long time step by step drop, $1 or lower is the price after the final capitulation
there would be long sideways for sure but bitcoin is going to nowhere but down after $40, those Merchants / Payment Companies / Exchangers you talk about won't give a shit about bitcoin collapse because they've already made enough money to laugh all the way to the bank for an eternity
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:38:24 AM

Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns. Lines on a graph are just lines on a graph. The fundamentals tell us that adoption is falling and that there's more volume on the sell side than on the buy side. Thus the price continues to fall.

you see the point, fonsie is a scammer and we just broke $457
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:51:53 AM

What a load of rubbish!

How are the fundamental s telling us adoption is failing? Is it the rising number of wallets? Is it the rising transactions? Is it the incredible merchant integration this year?

Your argument that lines on a chart (zoomed out ) means nothing as past performance does not predict higher prices in the future is interesting, as you then justify a never ending decline because..lines on a chart (zoom in) have been pointing down more recently.

At least make an effort..

fonsie

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:11:19 AM

Grin You must be the dumb kid in the family.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

Would BTC test 0$? 1$ is crazy bullish talk
mocrotasje

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:19:19 AM

Thank you fallin for opening my eyes , the only thing bitcoins does is falling down after the big china manipulation , just reminds me like every other shit coin. It has peaked..
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:25:04 AM

Thank you fallin for opening my eyes , the only thing bitcoins does is falling down after the big china manipulation , just reminds me like every other shit coin. It has peaked..

Smiley you see the point, it's a ponzi pyramid scheme after all
fonsie

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:28:22 AM

It hasn't even started, how can it have peaked then? Did your grandmother sell her coins because she is using something even more revolutionary than bitcoin?

mocrotasje

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:31:30 AM

It hasn't even started, how can it have peaked then? Did your grandmother sell her coins because she is using something even more revolutionary than bitcoin?

Shut up you stupid scammer.
I will not buy your bags. I bet you sold already 60% of your big stack.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

well, fonsie should stop fooling people any more
institutionaltrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:36:04 AM

Seems huge speculators are stealthily selling their BC. Maybe they see something worse than we see. I hope not.
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:38:47 AM

Seems huge speculators are stealthily selling their BC. Maybe they see something worse than we see. I hope not.

How many more accounts, fallling? Really, this is getting annoying.
Johanna

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:41:40 AM

Cmon, why is it dropping again and again.... I though it would go up to $600 already..

fonsie

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:41:57 AM

I will not sell you my big bags, I will not even give them away for free to a poor bastard like you.

mocrotasje

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:42:23 AM

Maybe you are getting out of your delusional mind?
Look the truth in the eye , we are going down down down.
Sell , let btc die and buy back at 30 dollars to buy some dope on silkroad.
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

Maybe you are getting out of your delusional mind?
Look the truth in the eye , we are going down down down.
Sell , let btc die and buy back at 30 dollars to buy some dope on silkroad.

No. Falllings hyperactivity is a strong buy signal. He must be really desperate why bitcoin is still growing and he's got left behind.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: