Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: small dumped just happened.  (Read 2257 times)
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 09:42:36 AM

On both bitstamp and btc-e, smallish dump just happened a few minutes ago. Finally triggered some of my buy orders Cheesy

falllling

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:44:44 AM

On both bitstamp and btc-e, smallish dump just happened a few minutes ago. Finally triggered some of my buy orders Cheesy

bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, lower and lower cheaper and cheaper!

"cheap coins" today will be even cheaper at tomorrow!
antibitcoinconsortium

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:09:38 AM

good for you.
now you can sell at 10% loss tomorrow
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

then just short the faq out of it
Johanna

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:56:59 AM

Cmon, what happen guys. Hold and stop dumping cheap coins..

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:59:37 AM

What's up with all the negativity around here? Coins not cheap enough yet for you to buy in?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:42:35 PM

Cmon, what happen guys. Hold and stop dumping cheap coins..

Don't fund alt coins...........  The alt coins dump their BTC on the market.. do not fund them.

Just keep buying and holding if you believe in BTC.  At the next half things will get crazy and fallin will be on his bull account making fun of everyone that listened to him.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:44:40 PM

What's up with all the negativity around here? Coins not cheap enough yet for you to buy in?

Someone is spending a lot of money to fund shills..  A LOT there are everywhere lol.
kutaka

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

Someone is spending a lot of money to fund shills..  A LOT there are everywhere lol.
Yeah, it occurred to me as well. It makes me bullish, for the first time in this year, as somebody is putting nice money for these guys to operate, it is probably some serious buyer incoming.
realdope

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:34:57 PM

good for you.
now you can sell at 10% loss tomorrow

Or at 10000% next year  Cool
bitleif

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

I'm always grumpy in the morning.

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:46:37 PM

If someone is paying fallling to troll they should ask for their money back, he's not very good at it.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

If someone is paying fallling to troll they should ask for their money back, he's not very good at it.

It is not just limited to this forum.  For awhile you could see the EXACT same response by the exact same four people on any discuss news article about bitcoin.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

Orders triggered at what price?
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:36:30 PM

Yes now with paypal we wil all be able to spend them fast. cheaper will be, cheaper will be stuff we will buy. so pluses only adds.
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

It's the regular Monday-morning dump. Happens every other week or so... It most likely is due to miners that need to sell some of their coins in order to pay for their mining operation. I wonder when the price is going to affect the total hash rate... :/

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
trolek1

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

Dont sell ! Will go up soon Smiley
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:59:04 PM

That was the backlash from the announcement that PayPal will be integrating Bitcoin in their services! It went back in time and slashed the price down just before the announcement. Wait, couldn't it also be insider knowledge and/or manipulation? Cheesy

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:54:58 AM

I apologize on behalf of these two posters..  They can't help but fud every thread on the forum with nonsense.  What they are really trying to say is "hey, I want cheaper coins so shut up and stop buying them all stupid head(whine, crying").
haploid23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:01:31 AM

I apologize on behalf of these two posters..  They can't help but fud every thread on the forum with nonsense.  What they are really trying to say is "hey, I want cheaper coins so shut up and stop buying them all stupid head(whine, crying").

How about you go through my post history and see that I'm almost never in this speculation section. Please go find FUD I'm spreading. Look at the time stamp of first post in this thread, and see that there was a steep dip. Fact. And that finally triggered some of my personal buy orders that were left there for weeks. Fact. I never said any of this was good nor bad, so feel free to direct all your bitching at falllling instead.

You on the other hand, have 296 posts in this section.

CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:55:37 AM

I apologize on behalf of these two posters..  They can't help but fud every thread on the forum with nonsense.  What they are really trying to say is "hey, I want cheaper coins so shut up and stop buying them all stupid head(whine, crying").

How about you go through my post history and see that I'm almost never in this speculation section. Please go find FUD I'm spreading. Look at the time stamp of first post in this thread, and see that there was a steep dip. Fact. And that finally triggered some of my personal buy orders that were left there for weeks. Fact. I never said any of this was good nor bad, so feel free to direct all your bitching at falllling instead.

You on the other hand, have 296 posts in this section.

That makes him much more experienced as a Speculator
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: