Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW EXCHANGE] Kingcoiny closes his platform 17 Oct. Please withdraw your coins  (Read 2922 times)
bep42 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:48:52 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:27:40 PM by bep42

Kingcoiny is looking for investors

Few informations on Kingcoiny

Launch : June 2014
Company : Limited Company
Name : Cryptocoiny Limited
Address : Kemp House - 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX
Cofounders & associates : 4 associates with 100% shares

We open 20% shares of the company - Our goal is 40 BTC

Time to raise money : 30 days

IMPORTANT: if our private goal isn't reach at the end of the round we'll send back the money OR choose the best way for investors and the Kingcoiny team.

How the money will be invested :

if  40 BTC for 20% shares

Server : 5 BTC (12.5%)
Advertising : 10 BTC (25%)
Partnership : 3 BTC (7.5%)
Development : 8 BTC (20%)
Investment : 4 BTC (10%)
Fund : 10 BTC (25%)

What we have planned for Advertising :
We want to add ads on different websites as coinmarketcap, cryptocoinprices.org, etc...

Partnership :
We want to keep it for secret for now.

Developement :
We want to include FIAT. The technical development is 50% done. We would like to change and bring a new way of trading for bitcoin with a better access and very low fees.

Investment :
We want to invest in crypto currencies. We are a bitcoin and altcoin exchange and this is the first thing to do. We believe in crypto and we want to invest in company, business or altcoins.

fund :
We need liquidity to anticipate the futur including new developers, marketers, etc.
We need to keep 25% of this investment and it will store on a cold wallet.

We are aware of our strengths but also our weaknesses.

We need liquidity to improve our offering and compete on an equal foot our competitors. We wish to adopt a similar strategy to that currently used by Bittrex. The latter is to provide a wide range of alternative currencies as they are released or couple of hours later. The market is very volatile and we wish to have the necessary funds to ensure an efficient server to assimilating many currency.

A financial contribution from you would be for us the key of our success.

We accept BTC and €,$,£ (contact me in PM for more)

BTC address : 17gZGq3GrFfcPPkiEZcyvk5xZhMZ14PPNg

more details about us and the trademark : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:49:50 PM

Investors have to PM me with the transaction tx ID.
I'll dress a list of all investors soon.
monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:17:05 PM

Wouldn't it be useful for investors to know how much % per BTC they can buy?
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:33:49 PM

Wouldn't it be useful for investors to know how much % per BTC they can buy?

What do you mean? Shares? We offer until 20% shares so it depends on investments.
jackyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:07:23 PM

Hello
I need help (Sorry for posting that here)
So a made a deposit but it's not in my account. No pending deposit but it already sent (txid)
I tried to click on "missing deposit" on my account but nothing happened

Then I opened a ticket (need to refresh the page 1000 times but I successed) but I don't get any automatic generated email about my ticket.
Can you please help me find my missing deposit please?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WAVES [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=13
liyonala

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:55:28 AM

Hello
I need help (Sorry for posting that here)
So a made a deposit but it's not in my account. No pending deposit but it already sent (txid)
I tried to click on "missing deposit" on my account but nothing happened

Then I opened a ticket (need to refresh the page 1000 times but I successed) but I don't get any automatic generated email about my ticket.
Can you please help me find my missing deposit please?

Same thing happened to me too. It was almost 5 days now and still it doesn't show in my wallets. Admin says the site is active, but can't trade as deposits are not showing. Pages are not loading properly. Can't contact support.

To be honest my overall experience is so bad Sad
jackyy

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:37:53 AM

Same thing happened to me too. It was almost 5 days now and still it doesn't show in my wallets. Admin says the site is active, but can't trade as deposits are not showing. Pages are not loading properly. Can't contact support.

To be honest my overall experience is so bad Sad
This is not encouraging. In the past I had a good experience with this exchange, I hope they will fix it.
I tweeted them, send a PM to bep42, opened a ticket so i hope they will reply to me.

bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:30:55 AM

Yep i have replied to you.
For the blank page this is due to the server and his full capacity. That's why we're looking for investors.
The guy from the technical support has been informed for you issues.

We'll get back to you soon.
jackyy

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

Yep i have replied to you.
For the blank page this is due to the server and his full capacity. That's why we're looking for investors.
The guy from the technical support has been informed for you issues.

We'll get back to you soon.
Ok, I read it. Waiting to slove the problem. Good luck
I'll update my post when you guys reslove the problem and inform everybody

bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:44:38 AM

thanks.
monsterer
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

What do you mean? Shares? We offer until 20% shares so it depends on investments.

So if I give you 0.1 BTC I get how many shares?

How about 100 BTC?

Is there some connection between BTC paid and shares, or do you just make it up?

Cheers, Paul.
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

So if I give you 0.1 BTC I get how many shares?

How about 100 BTC?

Is there some connection between BTC paid and shares, or do you just make it up?

Cheers, Paul.

We'll make the connection. If you're interested you can PM me for more info and prices.
thealtcoinguy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:56:46 PM

Hmm sounds interesting , how many of you in the team ? and what are their roles and experience. Cheers
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

Hmm sounds interesting , how many of you in the team ? and what are their roles and experience. Cheers

4 experimented members in our team :

• 1 lead developer, 30 years old, He worked on Potcoin dev and has a +10 years experience in dev
  • 1 front-end developer, 31 years old, he has a +10 years experience in web (animation, website, print...)
  • 1 lead designer, 26 years old (me), I design since I was 8. I work as a freelancer since 2010 and teach at a french university about web design, web strategy, ... check my dribbble.com/bpdesign
  • 1 security guy, 28 years old, he has a +5 years experience in bank security and penetration test.

monsterer
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:09:50 AM

We'll make the connection. If you're interested you can PM me for more info and prices.

So you've created this thread to attract investors, yet you won't disclose THE most important part in advance?

Either you are giving different people different ratios of BTC to shares, or you just have no idea how to market yourselves.
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:59:04 AM

So you've created this thread to attract investors, yet you won't disclose THE most important part in advance?

Either you are giving different people different ratios of BTC to shares, or you just have no idea how to market yourselves.

I don't understand why you react like that. We know exactly how much we need and i'll explain it.
First i just like you understand one more thing : this is a serious campaign and we need serious investors. I mean first it should be interesting to establish another contact that a post on our thread with all details. Are you interested? Do you want to know more about us, about Kingcoiny? I can explain exactly why and what we're looking for investors.

Now if you need to have a fixed price we hope to reach these step : 2 BTC = 1%
And on your suggestion/interrogation I'll detail the plan.
monsterer
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:02:22 AM

I don't understand why you react like that. We know exactly how much we need and i'll explain it.
First i just like you understand one more thing : this is a serious campaign and we need serious investors. I mean first it should be interesting to establish another contact that a post on our thread with all details. Are you interested? Do you want to know more about us, about Kingcoiny? I can explain exactly why and what we're looking for investors.

Why I'm reacting like this is because you've created this thread to attract serious investors, but you've forgotten the most important piece of information an investor is going to want to know. If you require everyone to PM you for details, you will lose a large portion of potential investors who just can't be bothered to chase you up.

People are lazy, don't make it harder for them to give you money!

Why not put 2 BTC = 1% into the first post on this thread?
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:02:26 PM

Why I'm reacting like this is because you've created this thread to attract serious investors, but you've forgotten the most important piece of information an investor is going to want to know. If you require everyone to PM you for details, you will lose a large portion of potential investors who just can't be bothered to chase you up.

People are lazy, don't make it harder for them to give you money!

Why not put 2 BTC = 1% into the first post on this thread?

It's done, thanks for the suggestions
thealtcoinguy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:54:21 PM

I was interested your site design looks really good and seems very functional etc but I don't think I will be investing for a few reasons.

1. Your team has a great background but with new investors coming on-board etc it will be far too big, and far too many people sharing their opinions. Also, it seems nobody in your team is a business developer or marketer which is why I suspect you guys have had some management mess ups.

2. I could have probably lived with the first issue but for me the biggest issue regardless of the first point is your valuation.

You seriously can't think this site/company is worth 200 BTC at this stage! That's nearly $100,000. I think that would have been a fair valuation if you had many coins with decent value but currently your business is just a well designed and functioning script. Nothing more.
A 40 BTC valuation at this stage is probably more appropriate.

Sorry to be so harsh but I think you guys need to know what any serious investor is thinking.

My recommendation would be seriously reduce your valuation, try get a team member to quit in exchange for BTC and get a good business dev or marketer on-board.

Thanks and I wish the best of luck to you guys , hope that lovely looking site sees some volume go its way.

Thanks
bep42 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:06:38 PM

You seriously can't think this site/company is worth 200 BTC at this stage! That's nearly $100,000. I think that would have been a fair valuation if you had many coins with decent value but currently your business is just a well designed and functioning script. Nothing more.

We know that.
But this is how much we need to really improve and launch the site as well as we hope.
And we talk about the money we need right now.

A 40 BTC valuation at this stage is probably more appropriate.

100% ok with you about valuation. And we definitely know that the first is dependent of the second (amount we need/valuation) but we can't make something serious on several months with 10 BTC (4,700$).

What do you think and suggest?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: