Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Advertisements] Deathbylollipop S Fla. Bitcoin Ad Campaign  (Read 2623 times)
nedbert9

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Inactive

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 03:39:52 PM

The only good thing to ever come out of south Florida was cocaine in the 80's.  Beyond that, everything else should be packed up and sent back to Cuba.

lulz

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 06:31:11 PM

^ Nice!

After releasing there is an initial ipo creation fee of 8 btc I began looking into filing for legal non profit organization status for my corporation.

If I do so then investors will be happy to know I will follow up buy releasing an actual IPO on the New York Stock exchange.

I am currently looking to private investors to hopefully build revenue in order to impress upon the community the urgent need for quality representation and support for the Bitcoin and its respective enterprises.
What are your plans for dividends and such? Your contract has issues, not the least of which is spelling errors.

I am currently doing research on the legal requirements for my organization.

Once that research is finished I will be more than happy to post an updated contract. With correct spelling Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 06:47:17 PM

He's having trouble withdrawing those 1000 free bitcoins that everyone gets when they sign up to dev.glbse.com

He can always use them to buy some DBL shares Grin
marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:02:16 PM

I began looking into filing for legal non profit organization status for my corporation.

If I do so then investors will be happy to know I will follow up buy releasing an actual IPO on the New York Stock exchange.

er.. can a nonprofit float on NYSE? and isn't there supposed to be a minimum turnover/revenue stream?

marked
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:19:31 PM

According to the economist it can. There is a new trend of non profit ipo's being released for public trading. Its an attempt to improve the way charity and other philanthropic enterprises generate revenue for their respective causes.

Heres the link to the article for review: http://www.economist.com/node/12208564

As far as the exact requirements I looked into ipo release and the process is usually once the company is filed and legal they have a sit down with a major investment firm where the agree to terms of a certain amount of shares to that investment firm followed by the total amount of shares available for trade. I suppose the business plan is reviewed and if everything goes smoothly it will go out for initial public release.

There are all kinds of silly ipo's that have been released in the past so I can't imagine it to be impossible for a non profit charitable organization promoting a private economic sector with invested interests in middle America to lend its services and name to the public.

Because of this I am fully aware of the amount of work it will take to get this project off the ground and am turning to private investors to help kick start our cause and help build a name for our group. Money breeds respect and so does success so I urge investors to help our cause if not simply for the Advertisements but for the bitcoin and small businesses in general.

I released a new video discussing this very topic and an overview of research topics today. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7pR1CCXxno

Once again thanks for the support guys!
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 10:41:57 PM

Well that settles that then doesn't it.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:43:33 PM

Well that settles that then doesn't it.

I bet they are also accepting IPO fillings at NYSE's development website Grin
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 10:47:46 PM

So you've decided that you can't scam people with a root kit so now you are going to try and raise funds and run?

Interesting business concepts. Seems like you are on a roll.

If I am wrong them I am sure you will verify you glbse.com account.

I am still sticking with my original assessment. I also find it quite humorous that you call yourself a programmer of a mining software "booster" but do not understand the most basic concepts of doing day-to-day software development.

Good luck with your scamming. I'm still waiting to be proved wrong.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 11:15:50 PM

Oh come on giga, don't spoil the fun with all that serious talk.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 11:52:59 PM

Sorry to get all serious.  Wink

Please continue the circus.
lodcrappo

Activity: 616
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2012, 11:53:38 PM

Sorry to get all serious.  Wink

Please continue the circus.

I dont think there is any danger of anyone taking this seriously Smiley  Roll with it.
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 12:24:49 AM

How can I NOT follow this...

Cry

Tears of laughter not sorrow...

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 01:05:02 AM

Just put my buy order for 1000 shares at 1 BTC each!
Oh boy, I can't believe I can be an early adopter!

BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 03:11:40 PM

Just put my buy order for 1000 shares at 1 BTC each!
Oh boy, I can't believe I can be an early adopter!

Egads, getting competitive quickly. I'd better liquidate all my assets and put them all into this. Just like the Titanic, it's unsinkable!

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 11:23:20 PM

Hollywood Lifestyle....Middle America.....Florida.
You better get a map with your first 'Investment'.

I also notice that you use the term 'Investment' along side 'Donation' quite a bit.
You do realize that they are not to be confused, right ?

Like others, I an still interested in hearing about what your IPO's funding will be used for and how your 'IPO' will generate revenue as well as what incentive your Donators Investors will have, to actually buy DBL shares in the first place.

Fortunately, the fee required to setup your IPO at the exchange initially probably won't come from a Donator Investor, so once you spring for THAT out of your own pocket and get Verified, you can fill us all in on the rest of your plans.

Happy Trading.

I, for one, will probably see myself donating investing atleast 500 BTC into this venture. If that's not incentive to pay to get your Exchange account setup for your IPO to launch, then I don't know what is.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: