Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why URO thread get locked? Cant keep up the lies?  (Read 8822 times)
Coinasaur (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:37:45 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 10:00:07 PM by Coinasaur

So a couple of us (not myself, by us I mean forum members) called the Venue where the UROSE event was "being held."  Guess what... They have never heard of Nilesh, Bohan GES or URea or even URO for that matter. They have no events scheduled for anything related in the next 4 months... I wonder if since this was exposed if that is why they locked the thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:56:10 PM

Where was the venue Coinosaur?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:08:22 PM

http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-interview-with-the-uro-foundation-urose/
"Q: Is there anything in specific we should know regarding UROSE?

A: Yes, we can now confirm that UROSE 2014 will be held on 29 October 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel, Hong Kong, and that we expect around 100 people to attend."

Only 1 Intercontinental and Bohan did lie, its 4.5 stars not 5!

*edit, also i doubt they care or know what the events about. My wife works manages events at a local hotel, she gets a rundown that tells her what happens when from the coordinator. she does not know their field or what the conference is about. so saying they dont have any urea based conferences in the next few months is a bologna statement.  Feel free to email their event staff or sales staff and get a response, or record a call which does not use the word cunt gratuitiously. you should ask them what time the even on the 29th starts and confirm the full name its registered under.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:11:10 PM

according to their event planner, it is not happening is what Im saying. They have no record of GES, Bohan or Nilesh set up for any events. I had him look 4 months further in the book too.
they say theyve never heard of you
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:11:35 PM

Where was the venue Coinosaur?
IC hotel HK
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:44:46 PM

Posted while Bohan sleeps.

Weird timing, huh?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So the ICHotel's event coordinator obviously doesnt know what hes talking about...

Are you saying Bohan knows more about the venue than the person running the actual hotel's events?

But an update from some kid who works for GES would somehow change thaat?

Edit: million bucks says that when Bohan comes on he says there was a small error and they are going to be announcing the real venue at a later date... and you will all believe him. So sad
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:46:35 PM

Just posed this to ask why the thread was locked as soon as the info came out that the UROSE thing was bogus

Cant answer that tho can you guys?
longrun

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

I don't get that.
If can't buy urea with URO coins and if URO price not follow current URO market price, there is nothing to do between URO and urea market.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

Weird timing, huh?

So the ICHotel's event coordinator obviously doesnt know what hes talking about...

Are you saying Bohan knows more about the venue than the person running the actual hotel's events?

I'm 100% sure you made a mess of your inquiries, based on the past posts you've made.  You have a strong track record of asking the wrong questions and not understanding the answers.

I can see from what you've posted here that if you did even call the hotel (which is doubtful), you asked the wrong questions.  Again.

I'm also sure Bohan can clear things up pretty quickly.

Classic, I ask why a thread was locked after someone posted that the event was bogus and I get criticized instead of answered...

next youre gonna tell me to do my own research, well I cant since the old thread is locked and I dont know why. The only logical reason was because of the post stating that the event was not happening.

I did not call, but I know people did. They were told that no such event is happening, so I wrote a message to their contact us page : http://www.hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com/contact_us.php

I am still waiting on their reply but all I asked was for them to confirm that an event called UROSE was taking place at their establishment on Sep 29 2014.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:13:02 PM

I did not call, but I know people did.

And already your story starts shifting.  As always.

Nice retro-edit on that op.

LOL.

I edited that because I know how you guys are and you took me saying "us" as including myself. I used it to mean fellow forum members but

you guys always try to deflect and never answer my questions.

Was the thread locked because it was leaked that the UROSE event was bogus?

Bitcycle, i went through the first two pages of your posts and all you do is criticize and try to provoke people. You don't answer any questions that people pose so why are you even here?
longrun

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:15:20 PM

Cheesy
Serously, I want to buy some urea with URO, where I can find those "several international Urea trading partners to back each unit of Uro with 1 metric tonne of Urea".

I want my urea... Angry
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:17:54 PM

Cheesy
Serously, I want to buy some urea with URO, where I can find those "several international Urea trading partners to back each unit of Uro with 1 metric tonne of Urea".

I want my urea... Angry
I tried to actually buy some URO and trade it for UREA and when I emaild GES about it and any possible conflicts woth US law and their reply was "invest with confidence"  from an ip in AUS when we were all told that the GES handling URO was a HK company
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

I edited that because I know how you guys are and you took me saying "us" as including myself.

Funny how we'd take a word to mean what it means, huh?

Here's a question for you- why can you never tell your story simply and accurately?

ya, if i say "us" it could literally mean anybody involved in the current topic at hand, even you... you need to learn about context clues
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

Bitcycle, i went through the first two pages of your posts and all you do is criticize and try to provoke people. You don't answer any questions that people pose so why are you even here?

And all you do is post mixed up stories about how Uro is a scam, but you can never keep your details straight.

You're either a liar or a moron. 

Either way.
my details were never mixed up, i accidentally posted my reply to GES instead of the original email, but even that proved with timestamps that the email was answered from AUS not HK, so I still dont see your point with this argument
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:21:57 PM

I edited that because I know how you guys are and you took me saying "us" as including myself.

Funny how we'd take a word to mean what it means, huh?

Here's a question for you- why can you never tell your story simply and accurately?

ya, if i say "us" it could literally mean anybody involved in the current topic at hand, even you... you need to learn about context clues

Oh, please.

You misrepresented yourself (again), got caught at it, and now you're trying to whine your way out of it.

no im trying to explain to you the variations of the usage of the word us, since that seems to be the only part of my entire post that you can seem to focus on.

Again just like I said, you criticize everyone on every thread you post in but cannot answer anyones questions so whay are you even here?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

Weird timing, huh?

I'm 100% sure you made a mess of your inquiries, based on the past posts you've made.  You have a strong track record of asking the wrong questions and not understanding the answers.

I can see from what you've posted here that if you did even call the hotel (which is doubtful), you asked the wrong questions.  Again.

I'm also sure Bohan can clear things up pretty quickly.

Classic, I ask why a thread was locked after someone posted that the event was bogus and I get criticized instead of answered...

next youre gonna tell me to do my own research, well I cant since the old thread is locked and I dont know why. The only logical reason was because of the post stating that the event was not happening.

I did not call, but I know people did. They were told that no such event is happening, so I wrote a message to their contact us page : http://www.hongkong-ic.intercontinental.com/contact_us.php

I am still waiting on their reply but all I asked was for them to confirm that an event called UROSE was taking place at their establishment on Sep 29 2014.

Not that it matters if they looked 4 months out, but the date is OCT 29th not sept 29th.

also longrun, you should be able to email hk@gescommodity.com you will need control of 12500 uro coin tokens to get your 12500 metric tons of urea.  maybe join us in IRC #uro if you have questions as the threads have become a nightmare to navigate here.

longrun

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:29:42 PM

Short question (so I don't need navigate your whitepapers Smiley
Were is "all 4 Urea trading company board members of the Uro Foundation on 09/06/2014"
Do you any one now they store, so I can make an order with URO price?
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:30:01 PM

checking october dates now
longrun

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

No worry we will finally find all urea.
They cant hide so many metric tons. It must be somewhere there...
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

Short question (so I don't need navigate your whitepapers Smiley
Were is "all 4 Urea trading company board members of the Uro Foundation on 09/06/2014"
Do you any one now they store, so I can make an order with URO price?
each one covers a region, GES in hong kong would probably ship anywhere,  crown team is for china, Pillay is for south africa, and urea trading india for india.
they do not have store fronts. if you place an order with them, they would order form the manufacturer and have it shipped to a port near themselves. you would send a ship to be loaded with 12500 metric tons or more and they would fill it up. you would be responsible for cost of shipment from their port.
sorry this is the abridged version. the uro.io website has the protocol which is a few pages and outlines the entire process.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: