Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why URO thread get locked? Cant keep up the lies?  (Read 8822 times)
Coinasaur (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

sounds legit. i worked for non chain places where information is scattered more than well hell i donno, something quite scattered.

yea but companies like OMNI and ICHOTELS do not "scatter" their info. they have very detailed record keeping procedures. Everything goes into the servers for backup except cc info which cant be stored.
But EVERYTHING else that that hotel does, from sell a plate of room service, to reserving a 100 person party gets put into those backup servers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:44:41 PM

Why would I make that up if it is so easy to prove if one of you would just call

I don't know how your mind operates, I think we can all agree on that.

So who knows why you'd make it up.

Why did you make it up the first time?

didnt wanna resort to this shit but you just cant leave it alone...
just call the number you pussy, or is hurling insults easier than operating a telephone?
true-asset

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:47:04 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 12:11:23 AM by true-asset

http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-interview-with-the-uro-foundation-urose/
"Q: Is there anything in specific we should know regarding UROSE?

A: Yes, we can now confirm that UROSE 2014 will be held on 29 October 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel, Hong Kong, and that we expect around 100 people to attend."

Only 1 Intercontinental and Bohan did lie, its 4.5 stars not 5!

*edit, also i doubt they care or know what the events about. My wife works manages events at a local hotel, she gets a rundown that tells her what happens when from the coordinator. she does not know their field or what the conference is about. so saying they dont have any urea based conferences in the next few months is a bologna statement.  Feel free to email their event staff or sales staff and get a response, or record a call which does not use the word cunt gratuitiously. you should ask them what time the even on the 29th starts and confirm the full name its registered under.

There are 2 InterContinental Hotels in Hong Kong and jasemoney mistakenly called Bohan a liar because they are both officially 5 star rated:

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/hong-kong/intercontinental-grand-stanford-hong-kong
5 STARS

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/hong-kong/intercontinental-hong-kong
5 STARS

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:49:54 PM

Im off, I exposed that the UROSE isnt happening. You all cried FUD because you dont want to make a 5 minute phone call to verify what Im saying. You guys who are smart enough to call the number and verify that there is no UROSE, GES, Urocoin, or NEIR event happening on oct 29  I hope you get out before the ship finishes going down. It has been for a while now. A locked thread after the first allegation that UROSE was confirmed fake should be enough for you to see it but some people have very thick heads.

Call 1888 ICHOTELS and ask for yourself. They have all the information, contrary to what jasemoney would have you believe.

Done posting in this thread. Ill you guys decide if you want to call or not. Have a great day everyone! I know I am!
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:56:15 PM

http://bitcoinist.net/exclusive-interview-with-the-uro-foundation-urose/
"Q: Is there anything in specific we should know regarding UROSE?

A: Yes, we can now confirm that UROSE 2014 will be held on 29 October 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel, Hong Kong, and that we expect around 100 people to attend."

Only 1 Intercontinental and Bohan did lie, its 4.5 stars not 5!

*edit, also i doubt they care or know what the events about. My wife works manages events at a local hotel, she gets a rundown that tells her what happens when from the coordinator. she does not know their field or what the conference is about. so saying they dont have any urea based conferences in the next few months is a bologna statement.  Feel free to email their event staff or sales staff and get a response, or record a call which does not use the word cunt gratuitiously. you should ask them what time the even on the 29th starts and confirm the full name its registered under.

2 InterContinental and jasemoney lied about Bohan lying LOL:

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/hong-kong/intercontinental-grand-stanford-hong-kong
5 STARS

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/hong-kong/intercontinental-hong-kong
5 STARS

I didnt lie!

4.5 stars :p

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:00:48 AM

it appears its not booked yet if anyone wants to end this thread here it is... from IRC:
true-asset> uh oh, better get out while you can! The hotel has not been booked yet and there are only 50 days to go!

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:03:18 AM

it appears its not booked yet if anyone wants to end this thread here it is... from IRC:
true-asset> uh oh, better get out while you can! The hotel has not been booked yet and there are only 50 days to go!

From urose.org

"The defining and exclusive invitation only special event that will change commodities forever. twelve industry speakers already confirmed, including BlockCypher, VBBB, 1WBE, Lakhani Enterprise, Focus Investments, UROEX, Coin Cambodia, Green Earth Systems, Urea Trading India, CCL Pillay Group, Crown Team Corporation, and of course the Uro Foundation"

"Over 100 invites have already been sent."

So people are booking flights etc for an unbooked event?

How do they know they will be able to get the date? Why are they happy to take the risk of seriously letting people down?

I have nothing in URO, so it's not really my business, but surely this is a bit stinky?
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

speaking strictly from my ass, I would imagine true-asset would not have announced a date/time/place if they had not already had correspondence with the event coordinator or sales director whatever about that date and its availability.

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:17:12 AM

speaking strictly from my ass, I would imagine true-asset would not have announced a date/time/place if they had not already had correspondence with the event coordinator or sales director whatever about that date and its availability.
Maybe, it's not the way I'd choose to operate.

Hope it works out.
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:28:01 AM

LMAO, I told you as soon as Bohan was awake he would spin the vagueness of the details we were given to make another quick grab at temporarily deflecting the issue.

The operator I spoke with said there are already several events booked at both their HK hotels on oct 29th, so you had better hurry up!

Or does this multi-million dollar company have to wait for the invitees to pay them in order to be able to afford the hotel and venue?
If they could afford it on their own it would have been booked BEFORE they announced it.

edit ok now im off. bed time
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:46:33 AM

make another quick grab at temporarily deflecting the issue.

You know all about that, as when you tried repeatedly to deflect from the fact that you were caught lying.

I didnt deflect, I admitted flat out that I lied about the first call I made. The other 2 phone calls I made however were most definitely not lies. The information was all provided to me by the staff at ICHOTELS HK.

Not to mention,  as another poster already pointed out in this thread, You're the king of deflecting/backediting posts. So now you're a hypocrite with 0 credibility.

I admitted my mistake, then owned up to it and challenged everyone to prove what I found was wrong. You couldnt see past my first mistake far enough to get to the real truth of this thread. Sorry it takes you so long to get the point

edit: now off to bed. 5AM comes mighty early
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:54:28 AM

Weirdest thread I've ever read.  I don't understand why someone who has URO doesn't just call the damn hotel and check.  I don't have any URO so I'm totally not invested this, but it's almost laughable.  Bitcycle, why don't you just call?  I mean you keep pointing out that Coinasaur lied, why don't you take the opportunity to check and see if he's a bigger liar by making a five minute call?

This is weird.  I'm watching and shaking my head. Tongue
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:58:51 AM

Weirdest thread I've ever read.  I don't understand why someone who has URO doesn't just call the damn hotel and check.  I don't have any URO so I'm totally not invested this, but it's almost laughable.  Bitcycle, why don't you just call?  I mean you keep pointing out that Coinasaur lied, why don't you take the opportunity to check and see if he's a bigger liar by making a five minute call?

because he knows im right, they havent booked an event because they are waiting for invitees to foot the bill. Events like that in the tech world do not get any attendees... Why go see your exhibit that we have to pay for when theres 100 a day in Silicon Valley that will buy you lunch, take you to the spa and give you tons of swag?
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:03:27 AM

I've obtained the proof of the event that I need. but thanks for your concern.

There's no question whatsoever that Coinasaur has lied.  He was caught, directly.  He's admitted to it, directly. 

It's a known fact that Coinasaur is a proven and admitted liar.

And Ive already said, bitcycle, if you have never lied in your entire life than you have the right to say something about me being a liar. Ive already used your logic to prove that since you and every human ever have also lied in their lifetimes then nothing you say presently can be believed either. Im just using your logic here. Everybody lies. At least I admit to it and was still able to later prove that my claims were still perfectly true other than the fact that I said I called them 3 times when I only called them twice

Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:05:06 AM

just call them up bitcycle. why wont you? afraid youll have to eat your words? I really dont understand why it is so hard for you to pick up the phone, youve literally spent hours saying im a liar, but wont take 5 minutes to see if perhaps im telling some truth

MAN THE FUCK UP, I did when you called me out for lying. So why the fuck cant you when I call you out to see if Im telling the truth about the event? JUST MAN UP

trying to get some sleep here so Ill try not to check this again til morning
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:08:38 AM

Im off, I exposed that the UROSE isnt happening.

First you "exposed" that it wasn't happening.

Now you say they're delaying the booking to have the attendees pay for it. (BTW, duh the attendees are paying for it, genius, hence the registration fees).

Which story is it?

im saying that because I told you guys that they would say some BS like that to prolong their scam now that I exposed the fasct that the event they have been advertising for a week hasnt even been booked yet!  FUCK YOU ARE DENSE
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

I already admitted that I lied about making my first phone call, one call, I never lied about anything else. As bohan came in and stated it hadnt been booked I changed my accusation to include new information that had come to light to ask why would they advertise months in advance if they have not even secured a venue... they are perpetuating a scam and all you want to do is argue with me and call me liar.

now you admit that you are focusing in on the fact that I lied because you are too lazy to pick up the phone and get the information yourself. Can we agree about this at least? because im fucking sleepy
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:29:16 AM

you are too lazy to pick up the phone and get the information yourself. Can we agree about this at least? because im fucking sleepy

As I have stated a number of times, I've verified this event for myself.

You claim you have proof but havent posted a shred of evidence... i think they call that FUD
Coinasaur (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:58:39 AM

Honestly, dude.

I forced you to admit you were lying when you really didn't have to.

I forced you to own up to the depths of your misrepresentations.

Do you REALLY think I can't do something as simple as verifying a public event?

I realize it's beyond you, but not all of us are that helpless.

first off its a private event
yet you still fail to acknowledge the fact of the matter is that you have not bothered to prove that you verified it all on your own. Proof or it didnt happen. I posted proof already that there is no record of a URO event exists with ICHOTELS, you just wont bother to check my facts because I lied once. If you post proof that you actually verified it I would at least have the decency to check it out. You cant do this so this is a mexican standoff.  

Call ICHOTELS or post your proof, otherwise nothing you say here matters
zxbball

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:11:24 AM

1 uro = 1 tonne ure ? if not , uro is nothing juse a scam! Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: