Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins With Paypal and Others.  (Read 7488 times)
coinbuyer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:57:13 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:09:36 PM by coinbuyer

Hello everyone, I never know why is it that anyone with paypal , especially is seen as a scam or scammer or fraud. Also neteller and may be moneypak but paypal users especialy.

Honestly there are some people in some countries which their only low cost outspend ecurrency is paypal and when they talk they need to buy anything here they either get pelted with Negative trust or they will be mocked.

Let us all respect everyone and respect people with what they have. Yes I know paypal can be reversed but its not everyone who can do this evil. There are clean one's. Instead of mocking them cant this forum find a suitable way for people with paypal to trade?

For now if you have paypal please do not waste your time posting on this forum because you can get what you never expected rather choose from the list below.

1. www.ecurrencyxchanga.com

2. www.moneypaktobitcoin.blogspot.com

3. www.best-xchange.com

4. www.instantexchangers.net

5. www.btctopp.com

6. www.cc2btc.net

7. www.bitcoininsanity.com

Please note the list above was compiled based on my research and your doing business with them at your own risk. But at least when you email them they will listen to you because you have paypal and not the way people in this forum will treat you. Paypal is not a plague.

If we can have a way we all can open a letter and have it signed and send to paypal to see reviews of people about them I think it can be good.

Yes Paypal does not support buying bitcoins or exchange of their money to other ecurrency but many of the ones we use here does not also support exchange. That doesn't mean people who have it wont do business.

Pls if you also know good genuine site/company accepting paypal kindly drop it here for people who have it to go on and do business. Neteller and moneypak users have less problem and the list above can also help them.

My Negative feedback was that am being accused wrongly of owning 5 websites. I never own anyone@all.
coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:06:12 PM

be free to contribute and add yours.

My Negative feedback was that am being accused wrongly of owning 5 websites. I never own anyone@all.
bit_stacker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:36:17 AM

http://expresscoin.com/ have been very helpful and communicative to me. Just note, I've beencontacting Jeff B (on this forum as https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224499 ) directly to buy bitcoin with paypal.  Although I'm told they're in the midst of integrating the use of paypal into their site.

I'm still waiting on a trade with eXch.cc ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317557 ) so I'll come back with a follow up to that.

GPG ID: 45F781B4
snortex

Activity: 814
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:07:56 AM

The only site from you list that accepts Paypal is www.moneypaktobitcoin.blogspot.com

I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
bit_stacker

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:56:09 PM

Update to my post above: Good trade with eXch.cc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577207.msg8750677#msg8750677 Same as with ExpressCoin, they process paypal manually so send a PM or email.

GPG ID: 45F781B4
coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:07:13 PM

The only site from you list that accepts Paypal is www.moneypaktobitcoin.blogspot.com

The sites accept paypal especially the second one on the list and the blog you mentioned. Rather they do it manualy so you have to visit their website and contact them by email and ask.

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:17:19 PM

Update to my post above: Good trade with eXch.cc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577207.msg8750677#msg8750677 Same as with ExpressCoin, they process paypal manually so send a PM or email.

Yes i know of them and they are good.
Sites that accept paypal will do that manually not automated so they can verify payment originality in one way or the other.

alexshmidt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:39:52 AM

Looks like a page of doorway =)
coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:21:17 AM

More genuine paypal ccepting websites are needed pls. We need your contributions.

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:11:06 PM

Wwaoo quiet frightening. Many people from some countries only have paypal as good low cost means to buy thing online. If they do bank wire or WU it takes lots of fees.

So there must be a way whereby people will paypal must do business and be safe.

Thats why we are looking for an exchange service which can offer that.

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:27:30 PM

we need more recommendations please from you...

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:14:18 PM

Question: Has paypal accepted Bitcoins Yet?
Any News Yet?

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:21:40 AM

If paypal starts to accept bitcoins, bitcoins can rise above 1,500 usd in just 2months.

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:05:30 PM

any other good trusted paypal site lets keep checking them out Huh

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:01:32 PM

Now people with paypal can really see some where they can do business.
Still trying to get out some sites who are genuine and add up here.

zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:45:51 AM

I run a small exchange and I can tell you my statistics, out of 50 orders 49 would be a scam.
Famous PayPal chargeback will chop off the balance from your bank account or credit card, will bring you overdraft fee and charge-back fee on top.
I don't think the fraud rate would be quite this high but I would agree that it would certainly be very high. Probably higher then being in this business would warrant.

The sites in the OP (and any other site that accepts PP for BTC) all charge rates that is well above the going market rate for bitcoin. This makes it a very uneconomical way to purchase bitcoin as it would be much cheaper to chashout of PP to your bank account and then purchase bitcoin via an exchange or LBC.
coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:20:39 PM

I run a small exchange and I can tell you my statistics, out of 50 orders 49 would be a scam.
Famous PayPal chargeback will chop off the balance from your bank account or credit card, will bring you overdraft fee and charge-back fee on top.
I don't think the fraud rate would be quite this high but I would agree that it would certainly be very high. Probably higher then being in this business would warrant.

The sites in the OP (and any other site that accepts PP for BTC) all charge rates that is well above the going market rate for bitcoin. This makes it a very uneconomical way to purchase bitcoin as it would be much cheaper to chashout of PP to your bank account and then purchase bitcoin via an exchange or LBC.

You spoke well but not withstanding what do you think of countries who got no option of withdrawing to the bank they can only send via their cc through paypal?

coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:10:45 AM

Everyone another week i guess.
Now paypal users can enjoy some service recommended here.

You too can add to the list.

Blasius

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:36:57 AM

dont sell with PP
coinbuyer (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

dont sell with PP

you mean people should stop using PP?

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: