Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No longer offering  (Read 1088 times)
Ninetales (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:22:15 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2021, 08:22:27 AM by Ninetales

No longer offering
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishkur

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:35:52 AM

Yeah right

These are stolen just like the rest of them.  The only difference here is that your not speaking broken english
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:49:21 AM

Yeah right

These are stolen just like the rest of them.  The only difference here is that your not speaking broken english
If you would like verification they are legitimate, I can prove that the money was not added via a credit card.
Transaction history can do the talking if need be.

That's totally untrue.  Transaction history is 100% meaningless.  They don't need to be added from a credit card to have ORIGINATED from stolen credit cards. The codes can be "laundered" 5 times before they are sold but eventually still traced down and closed by Starbucks. Besides, your prices are way to high even for "legit" cards. They can be purchased from "REAL" websites for more then 25% discount.

Point is, whoever you are buying them from is giving you a load of crap which you may very well believe but isn't true. 
Letrivon

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:15:32 AM

Yeah right

These are stolen just like the rest of them.  The only difference here is that your not speaking broken english
If you would like verification they are legitimate, I can prove that the money was not added via a credit card.

That's totally untrue.  Transaction history is 100% meaningless.  They don't need to be added from a credit card to have ORIGINATED from stolen credit cards. The codes can be "laundered" 5 times before they are sold but eventually still traced down and closed by Starbucks. Besides, your prices are way to high even for "legit" cards. They can be purchased from "REAL" websites for more then 25% discount.

Point is, whoever you are buying them from is giving you a load of crap which you may very well believe but isn't true. 

no need to be that arrogant - he might be talking the truth... cannot be sure without someone posting a proof tho
darkghost568

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:48:13 AM

Yeah right

Bump for accuracy. However, we should at least give him a chance to prove himself, do you think?
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:01:51 AM

You are very arrogant, hm?

I do not buy my cards online. I do not buy my cards to begin with.

It may be arrogance but it's telling the truth.  There is not a single SB card (and most any other codes of any type as well) sold on this forum and other forums like it that are "legit."  You might want to believe they are, but you are dreaming.

If one accepts THAT FACT, then buys them, that's fine.  It's just a gamble like playing roulette.  But if any buyer or sellers says (or believes) they were not obtained by "less than legitimate means" they are either lying, misinformed or stupid. 

Take the gamble, I have many times.  I win some, I lose some, but I don't believe for 1 second they are legit which is why I won't pay more than 20-25% face value. I reduce my losses  If they were legit there are a lot less anonymous places to sell.  Call me arrogant, call me anything you want, but know it's the truth.

And if by some slight chance Ninetales, YOUR card(s) is real (meaning you or your friend paid full price for it at Starbucks and didn't get it from another seller who told you "it was legit" as they all say) then you'll never sell it for $80 when others are selling here for $20, $30, $40.   There are REAL companies who will pay you 70% for it with no hassle.  Just check out giftcardgranny (one of MANY) as an example.
So good luck selling cards for $80 even if they are 100% real. You can buy them on eBay for $70-$75 and actually be semi-protected unlike here where any promise of a "guarantee" is 100% worthless after a week when the seller suddenly disappears and/or changes his name. 

Have a nice day, and sorry to burst your bubble.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: