Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]>>> UNBLOCK YOUR mBANK VISA PREPAID CARDS <<<  (Read 7083 times)
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:44:47 AM

Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary"

Can you explain what you mean by that? Is every seller a criminal just because yours is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thExit

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

Hey Roslinpl,

I wanted to check how's your work on the embassy going and stumbled across this thread. I'll PM you for details, there might be a way to help. I talked to my cousin, she used to work at mBank for a long time, she still has friends there, it might be possible to sort things out a bit. It all depends on the number of cards to unblock, we'll either go to a "friendly" branch:) if the number is not that high, or try to force the matter from the inside, with the help of people working there.

Anyone directly involved please PM me so I have a total number of cards that need unblocking.

Kind regards,
Piotr
jackie.k9

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:58:24 AM

Suddenly from anonymous visa prepaid cards  to "You need to hire notary"

Can you explain what you mean by that? Is every seller a criminal just because yours is?

I did not said anything like this. I do not even think that my seller is a "criminal". I think that bank got scared and just looked for a reason to do this, which also connected with high fraud rate done by random kids around the globe. Most You could steal with this card was - what - 200$ before they block it? So it was not used by criminal masterminds definitely.

You propose us to go to notary while Your signature screams about anonymity. So i hope You get what i wanted to say by that. This cards supposed to be anonymous, not because I wanted to launder money, not pay taxes or cheat and steal but because they were DESIGNED to do that and WERE (AND ARE) ADVERTISED in that way. They had appropriate limits because of that (2000$ a year/135$ a day). If mBank would state at the beginning what will happen if You use this cards for receiving funds not from yourself (btc-exchange) and that You NEED to register them to your identity or moreover You need to be polish citizen and You can only whitdraw one card at one ID (this is bullshit by the way, read the TOS of the card, you can have as many You desire so rule of 1ID=1card is just pure imagination of bank) i would just not use them and save myself around 600 USD. This is that simple.

I've paid for the cards exact same amount You're selling Yours BZWBK. I know these cards too and You probably know to that they've also had few problems along the way i.e they've got blocked after receiving payment from btc exchanger (it was 2 years ago, for now they work fine)

Booooooo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:20:10 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 12:32:58 PM by Booooooo

Hi
I have been using "polish" cards from 2 years, all were EUR currency.
Cards were used always in the same way: loaded via bank wire (source was almost never from poland bank also sometimes a single card could have been loaded even from more then one source) and emptied at ATM machine or RARELY at restaurants/hotels/shops all those things none in Poland .

The first were BZ WBK, registered under a fake profile a "polish one" (because bored to send sms to check card balance, or for having better services and overview about the cards: pin change, residual yearly limit, operation history etc.) worked perfectly.
When was reached the WBK profile's number of cards limit (10x) I created another profile but this time using most possible real data (so everything except some poland specific fields) indeed since not have delivered my ID to anyone I thought to stay safe and this also would help me in case of card lock/loss/ATM machine capture it etc.

Problems started with those second card groups (randomly blocked, perhaps I admit I did some errors for example address bank wire to another name than the one used for card registration) and I started hating BZ WBK and was suggested to try mBank supposed to be more reliable, user friendly (card balance and history check online without registration) and hard to get locked (those cards even do not have Address Verification System) and have to say so far I never encountered a single problem (except the little annoying withdraw limit that for unknown reason is not 150 EUR daily as prompted but I have to lower to 140 EUR that is a "money cut" not always available in the ATM machines) my last withdraw was made yesterday. I am using about 15x mBank cards in the last 1 year, all are supposed to be working even now but after encounter this kind of thread now I start to be little afraid and inclined to go back to BZ WBK.....

CryptoHeaven

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

I have 2 cards from mbank which I never used but they are valid till 2017. Have they blocked all cards or just some in particular?
siennamar

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

only Polish Citizen can unblock cards ?

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:03:34 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 05:06:11 PM by roslinpl

Hey Roslinpl,

I wanted to check how's your work on the embassy going and stumbled across this thread. I'll PM you for details, there might be a way to help. I talked to my cousin, she used to work at mBank for a long time, she still has friends there, it might be possible to sort things out a bit. It all depends on the number of cards to unblock, we'll either go to a "friendly" branch:) if the number is not that high, or try to force the matter from the inside, with the help of people working there.

Anyone directly involved please PM me so I have a total number of cards that need unblocking.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Hey!

Great!
If you can figure that out it might be great!

At the moment I know about something like ~10 members with those cards.

Some of them with >5000 euros on those cards ... so this isn't a small problem.

Some with >500 euros - a problem too...

Anyway it will be GREAT if we can help them all.
DiabloRambo

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:35:13 PM

Isent 2500€ max?
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:05:13 PM

Isent 2500€ max?

I mean that someone have 3 cards for example with > 5000 total.

Anyway. Problem is here with us and we will solve it our.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

Isent 2500€ max?

I mean that someone have 3 cards for example with > 5000 total.

Anyway. Problem is here with us and we will solve it our.
DiabloRambo now you need some patience if roslinpl is working for you then give some time to him hope he will do some good for you and all other card holders

sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:11:42 AM

I am not working for him.

I am working for all of you to let you know what to do.

I'm already out of this boat but let me congratulate for all your efforts in the benefit of other members.

This is what this forum should be about.

Sooner or later they'll have to refund everyone.

Thanks
thExit

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 06:54:57 PM

Hey Roslinpl,

Kind regards,
Piotr

Hey!

Great!
If you can figure that out it might be great!

At the moment I know about something like ~10 members with those cards.

Some with >500 euros - a problem too...

Anyway it will be GREAT if we can help them all.

I'll be glad if we can help anyone, dealing with banks is never an easy task:) First of all we cannot be in a rush with this, we need to gather some info. The key point is the reason for a "relatively" large number of cards being blocked at the same time. I bet that there must be a common pattern on the transaction list. If the bank started acting suddenly, this means that they must have introduced some new rules, perhaps AML rules, rather not KYC rules on anonymous cards:) For now let's leave that aside.

CARD HOLDERS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

If your card got blocked, there may be a way to help you, but you need to be patient.

If your card didn't bet blocked, don't try withdrawing everything at once, instead "lay low", stop using it for a time, until we figure out what's happening.

Some useful info can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463282.msg6586968#msg6586968

Quoting:

However, there are couple of measures to to be taken so to avoid the card being blocked :

- Do not withdraw all of the amount at once (for example - you receive 150 $ transfer and next day you wthdraw 150 $ in ATM)
- Try to avoid withdrawing full daily limit in one day
- Do not log in to internet banking from IPs from different countries
- Try to avoid withdrawing cash in many different cities/countries within a short period of time

MOSTLY IMPORTANT

Need help ---> PM

peteroff

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

has any one had their mBank card unblocked just by waiting ?
Booooooo

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:27:26 PM

However, there are couple of measures to to be taken so to avoid the card being blocked :

- Do not withdraw all of the amount at once (for example - you receive 150 $ transfer and next day you wthdraw 150 $ in ATM)
- Try to avoid withdrawing full daily limit in one day
- Do not log in to internet banking from IPs from different countries
- Try to avoid withdrawing cash in many different cities/countries within a short period of time

Have emptied about 15x cards in the last 1 year (latest this morning) none locked.
Did exactly those points described....emptied in a rush as soon were loaded (ok not always so fast) and day after day in different ATM machine around....

Those listed suggestion I remember was better recommended for BZ WBK cards (for example they hate/notice if you withdrew just few minutes before midnight and again few minutes after midnight...) that I've started hating, then I've passed with great happiness to mBank (now after a friend of mine made me notice this threads I am really struggled if continue using or not those new still sealed I have left...)

hgerson

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

Hey Roslinpl,

Kind regards,
Piotr

Please post here or PM any info your cousin has.

To your count I have just 1 card to unlock.

Thanks
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:55:55 PM

roslinpl is working for all of us and he need some time wait for his update hope he will give some good news to all persons which are in this bad situation

thExit

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:40:33 PM

roslinpl is working for all of us and he need some time wait for his update hope he will give some good news to all persons which are in this bad situation

Rush will get us nowhere, we need to be smart on this, smarter that the banks:) They have a reason to block the cards. Is it a good reason? P(robably) M(ot).
Booooooo

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:46:44 PM

is the reason of cards being locked known? Those have still working cards have to worried? (I believe so!)

roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

is the reason of cards locked known? Those have still working cards have to worried? (I believe so!)

If the card will be in use outside of the Polish country it will be blocked "with security reasons" cause they think that then the card might be stolen as the card is mentioned to be used in Poland.

Booooooo

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:52:08 PM

If the card will be in use outside of the Polish country it will be blocked "with security reasons" cause they think that then the card might be stolen as the card is mentioned to be used in Poland.

Sounds me incredible for 2 reasons:
1) a polish citizen is free to travel outside poland and moreover I believe this cards are meant almost for being used for travelling (to pay shops/restaurants/hotel) *
2) mine seems ok, have used always outside poland and have used many cards....

Do you think they unlock some card number "series" related to some specific reseller?

*you could say, "yes indeed in case they get locked in that situation they can easily unlock by going to bank branch" so a polish "traveller" risks to stay without money when is abroad because card can be easily locked?! Crazy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: