Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Random 0.00001 BTC from Laxo Trade?  (Read 15068 times)
Ruthful

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:12:59 AM

Laxotrade is just  another ponzi filth.Don't bother with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:17:32 PM

Does that stop them getting sent to you in the first place or just remove them from view?

It does not matter. I do not see unconfirmed transactions to me. Spamer may do whatever he wants. It is his right and his freedom.
Any confirmed transaction - is my funds. Even 0.00000001 btc

It does matter because people don't want to get alerts for all these dust transactions or want to receive them in the first place and some of them have been confirming especially the higher value ones or when they pay a fee.
I don't see why anyone would even have anything setup to give them alerts when a transaction is sent to one of their bitcoin addresses. There is no reason why people would be receiving any unexpected payments to their address as you should only receive payment when they are trading something for bitcoin, and the time of payment should be expected

Lol what an absolutely stupid thing to say. Maybe they like to receive notifications to, you know, get notified if and when someone sends them money. You get notifications from pretty much everything else such as banks and PayPal and most people - except seemingly you - like to have them sent.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

I got from laxo trade too  Grin
Maybe someone have 100 address & every address is receive bitcoin from laxo trade  Grin

New trend, ad from blockchain.info  Grin
Just ignore it, and hope they mistake send big bitcoin to your address  Tongue

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Balls

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:25:01 PM

I got from laxo trade too  Grin
Maybe someone have 100 address & every address is receive bitcoin from laxo trade  Grin

New trend, ad from blockchain.info  Grin
Just ignore it, and hope they mistake send big bitcoin to your address  Tongue

Some people got them sent to many addresses they own. Most I saw someone state was 10 and I think they got 0.01 from it.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

I got from laxo trade too  Grin
Maybe someone have 100 address & every address is receive bitcoin from laxo trade  Grin

New trend, ad from blockchain.info  Grin
Just ignore it, and hope they mistake send big bitcoin to your address  Tongue

Some people got them sent to many addresses they own. Most I saw someone state was 10 and I think they got 0.01 from it.

Received 0.01 in a single transaction from them. Three others as well but quite a bit smaller.
zorke

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:13:21 AM

Does that stop them getting sent to you in the first place or just remove them from view?

It does not matter. I do not see unconfirmed transactions to me. Spamer may do whatever he wants. It is his right and his freedom.

It does matter because people don't want to get alerts for all these dust transactions or want to receive them in the first place and some of them have been confirming especially the higher value ones or when they pay a fee.
I don't see why anyone would even have anything setup to give them alerts when a transaction is sent to one of their bitcoin addresses. There is no reason why people would be receiving any unexpected payments to their address as you should only receive payment when they are trading something for bitcoin, and the time of payment should be expected

Lol what an absolutely stupid thing to say. Maybe they like to receive notifications to, you know, get notified if and when someone sends them money. You get notifications from pretty much everything else such as banks and PayPal and most people - except seemingly you - like to have them sent.
In my experience more people have notifications when they spend money (for example when they spend more money then they usually do, or when their balance is getting low - due to spending too much money), but not so much when they receive money. If you have a personal bank account why would you have the bank notify you when a deposit is made if you are the only person that should be making deposits?
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:28:32 AM

If you have a personal bank account why would you have the bank notify you when a deposit is made if you are the only person that should be making deposits?

Deposits do not always originate just from you, even on a personal account. What would you prefer when waiting for a deposit to go into your account, going online and checking every couple of minutes and or just wait for a notification to come through? Notification have their use.

Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:04:52 PM

I've had 4 of these payments now totaling 0.0004 lol. Must've got my address from here because those were the first payments sent to it and it's the only place I have it listed.

If you have a personal bank account why would you have the bank notify you when a deposit is made if you are the only person that should be making deposits?

Deposits do not always originate just from you, even on a personal account. What would you prefer when waiting for a deposit to go into your account, going online and checking every couple of minutes and or just wait for a notification to come through? Notification have their use.

Exactly, this argument he's trying to make is silly. I don't know about you but I have many payments coming and going out of my account and I especially like to be told about incoming ones.

Balls

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:16:49 PM

In my experience more people have notifications when they spend money (for example when they spend more money then they usually do, or when their balance is getting low - due to spending too much money), but not so much when they receive money. If you have a personal bank account why would you have the bank notify you when a deposit is made if you are the only person that should be making deposits?

Since when are you the only person who I putting money into your personal bank account?

I want to know when I get:

My wage and how much
My rent money
Refunds
Any other money I might be owed etc.

I don't want to have to keep checking my account on the off chance that someone may or may not have sent me some money which I may or may not be relying on. I don't see why you're even trying to make a case for this. Most people want or get alerts for money going in, except seemingly you.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:20:21 PM

I've had 4 of these payments now totaling 0.0004 lol. Must've got my address from here because those were the first payments sent to it and it's the only place I have it listed.

I've had several and they are getting the addresses from here. Maybe you get them for how many times you have had your address posted here? Would explain why people get them many times as the bots wont be sophisticated enough to only send payments to one address.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:24:42 PM

I've had several and they are getting the addresses from here. Maybe you get them for how many times you have had your address posted here? Would explain why people get them many times as the bots wont be sophisticated enough to only send payments to one address.

I should start a thread and make 1M posts with my address. Easy 100 BTC Smiley
Balls

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:30:04 PM

Lol. Might be worth a stab, but you'd probably get banned in the process  Cheesy. I wonder if people who post their addresses in giveaways a lot got many? Maybe we could check some addresses in threads where people have posted their addresses many times to see if it's true?
IceTurk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

got 0.01 from laxotrade thanks lololol
YOLOMAN

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:47:21 PM

16yxFVqGGVecFELdWqFbZroyy4ZGkvXMoj
18rnnk2vr58dV9dHsxMFbRhyZ8NVFBNo2o
1DgCnoMMcbACMxsFtLEWuCKiJ7NSggjWcB
1KKHo3RgtLyQK6PpdgEGt8hFWeNhonofPw
1MUHBfShXvW5JrZhF5yE8hRni9vUXrX15p
1PDVxf8m3SAT8kivZY9iSfioVNS9FuA93Q
14B9Zpd9Mgda53owbjSrPhFpABNRgrt3mc
1ECFqaU5jN6j3s18dgpPj1UX5D3ZZoRKjC
17mnwk7oyzkHqKGc2D93LRMwtAUM1prH7o
1GX2c7GHqC1cvhEhocNLMRvnRM8WnkkRv4
1LWBZgYW1DA1YbxS8aKhTxu3qRQw5s6iJx

maybe laxo trade see this and sent all these addreses some btc thanks lol Cheesy

vancsj

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:24:40 PM

well blockchain ads....I love this idea

RIC solo mining with XPT miner @ zjuer.net:10034
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:54:31 AM

I am pretty sure this would be a very quick way of getting your account banned/nuked.

I would also think their address "mining" program would be able to see through this and not send any micro TX to your addresses

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:13:06 AM

what can I do to receive some?  Grin
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:10:43 AM

I got a few of these... Maybe I should start posting more addresses Wink
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:14:54 AM

Time to post my 5000 addresses. hehe. or 10,000. If each one got a bit, I'd have a total of 0.1 BTC.

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:32:59 AM

Seriously, you could just copy and paste 10k addresses, they would pick them up, Im sure they are just scraping the site and paying varied amounts. The most ive seen is .0002 I think. They can send those to me all day long, might not be much now, but in 10 years, it might be a few hundred bucks, lol.... Other groups are starting to do this as well. one that I dont want to receive has the initals CP, you can figure it out, their sig starts out 1cpXXX or something.. Im thinking about sending what they sent me back with a note, "not interested" but that just might cause them to send me more..Thats something that should be implemented some time.. a way to block addresses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: