Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Signature Campaign!  (Read 10421 times)
T04D (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:54:57 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 03:55:22 AM by T04D

Yo peeps!

We're piloting our signature campaign over at dice.ninja!

10 bitcointalk users will be selected for starters, must be at least a "Member" with reasonable trust.
Payouts are bi-weekly, users that comment less than 25 times over the 2 week intervals will be replaced after that cycle payout. (the 25 number will probably increase in the future, or possibly minimum bi-weely wager/investment amount on dice.ninja)

Users will also receive an additional 0.001 bitcoin for each payout they have received which they were consecutively enrolled for (so weeks_enrolled/2*0.001).

For this cycle all that is required is an address. In the future we will probably require a user id which you control access to, we do expect you to have at least tried the product you're advertising Tongue

Each payout cycle (besides the first) participants will be announced no later than Tuesday 12:00 AM GMT (i.e. the day after payouts) with replacement participants selected by myself and dmf. Participants must have a dice.ninja signature within 24 hours of the their name being posted, and it must remain up until Monday 12:00 AM GMT two weeks later to receive payout.

The following amounts are given for different member levels:
  • Members - 0.03 bitcoin
  • Full Members - 0.04 bitcoin
  • Senior Members - 0.05 bitcoin
  • Hero Members - 0.07 bitcoin
  • Legendary Members - 0.08 bitcoin
Please note we're still piloting this campaign, and these numbers and terms are subject to change. - but don't worry, we appreciate your support and won't rip you off Smiley

I'm pretty flexible as far as the actual text, so long as it's not derogatory, says dice.ninja and contains a link to only our site. I don't like annoying or overly distracting signatures, but feel free to use whatever you feel is appropriate or cool. Were trying to keep this campaign as low hassel as possible for everyone involved.
Here are some of the sigs people have come up with, you're welcome to use if you'd like, don't feel pressured to use the highest level available to you, I'll let you know if I feel you need to improve your sig and so far everybody's had some really great sigs.

(Thank you to user CoinRollin):
Code:
[center][url=https://dice.ninja][color=#333333][size=7pt]⚀[/size][size=8pt]⚁[/size][size=9pt]⚂ [/size][b]dice[/b][/color].[color=#61AF6A][b]ninja[/b][size=9pt] ⚃[/size][size=8pt]⚄[/size][size=7pt]⚅[/size][/color][/url][/center]

(Thank you to user michietn94)
MEMBER SIGNATURE (No color)
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ INVEST ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE THREAD ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Code:
[center]▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇[url=https://dice.ninja] [b]INVEST ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][b]THREAD[/b][/url] ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/center]

FULL MEMBER SIGNATURE (color allow )
Code:
[center]▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇[url=https://dice.ninja][b] [color=#cc3300]INVEST ∞ DICE[/color][color=black].[/color][color=#61AF6A]NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/color][/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=black][b]THREAD[/b][/color][/url] ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/center]

SENIOR MEMBER SIGNATURE (size allow )
Code:
[center][size=22pt]⚀ ⚁ ⚂ [/size][size=16pt][url=https://dice.ninja][b] [color=#cc3300]INVEST ∞ DICE[/color][color=black].[/color][color=#61AF6A]NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/color][/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=black][b]THREAD[/b][/color][/url] [size=22pt]⚃ ⚄ ⚅[/size][/size][/center]

HERO MEMBER SIGNATURE (background color Allow )

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⚀ ⚁ ⚂  INVEST DICE . NINJA  ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE ▎THREAD  ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Code:
[center][color=#ffcc00]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[size=15pt][size=20pt]⚀ ⚁ ⚂ [/size][url=https://dice.ninja][b][glow=white,2,300][color=#cc3300]  INVEST [color=black]∞[/color] [/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300][color=black] DICE [/color][/glow] [glow=black,2,300][color=white] .[/color][/glow][glow=black,2,300] [color=white]NINJA [/color][/glow] [glow=black,2,300][color=white]  ∞ [color=#00ff66]1% HOUSE EDGE[/color] [/color][/glow][/b][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=WHITE][b][glow=black,2,300] ▎THREAD [/glow][/b][/color][/url]  [size=22pt]⚃ ⚄ ⚅[/size][/size]
[color=#ffcc00]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[/center]
I'll be giving out an extra weekly reward of 0.02 bitcoin for the most unique/creative/effective/bizarre signature, chosen by myself. Also, keep in mind that anyone bearing our signature is representing us, so we encourage you to be courteous and thoughtful about in your posts and replies, and remind you to follow forum rules at all times.

Our budget for this is still a kinda tiny, but if it's successful we'll be increasing it.

Just post here if you're interested with an address, you're also encouraged to post (or pm me by typing "/2 <message>" in dn chat, if privacy is an issue) a dice.ninja user id number, and I'll have a list of accepted users up lickety-split!

Cycle: 09/09/2014 - 22/09/2014

List of enrolled users:
#

User Name
Position
Income

Address
Weeks Participating
Dice.Ninja User ID
Dice.Ninja User Name
crunck
13fc49KGMNGqC9cxLkyr1SVSg2RoE82zSo
?
Anon/Unknown
michietn94
1Mf5SS1dcMuo5PVErpGNVN6HxBc2cLtL9S
lontong
Jungian
1APyZPz787Ts6gXBPFCGEe9iHkZEHGTSzt
younggeorge
DiamondCardz
171717Lqgyi88sqSqRtToFYUYmJqeq5Bui
?
Anon/Unknown
KimNam
1LypcypjQ8eMJnkLpwpECWuhZgm9xcyJuo
KimNam
LtPaxIV
1LtPaxVG4jGKxTRstHY9xFLvANmdRmn595
fucku
JoeMattie
1PAWiLaxrDzZYJkScdfLUDJweEeUpmsQAs
?
Anon/Unknown
allcoinminer
16c9Vzp4ykdG1yr3V8yykK1ztCWujNezrs
?
Anon/Unknown
toleng
1KjR3YvunNx5fQcEF7MUVtbZpWM9fa4mRD
?
Anon/Unknown
Yakamoto
1NTPvFXhygAzi4aUXvoGKPQ85quzuZArNq
?
Anon/Unknown

Update: We are going to be using an escrow, I just haven't decided on who yet!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇    SIG CAMPAIGN  ▎ ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞   ▎THREAD    ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:01:22 PM

I would like to take a crack at this Smiley

My BTC address is 13fc49KGMNGqC9cxLkyr1SVSg2RoE82zSo

I will update my sig now, then have a play around with it later Smiley

Activity:   140
Position:   Full Member

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
YUSOAWESOMe

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

This service not for me unfortunantly, yet.

I need to wait 360 seconds to post which is really irritating.
Hope I will turn member quick enough.
furiousjack

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

post max is 25 every two weeks?
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

Yeah isn't that a shame, you newbies will just have to spam less Wink + its Members and up so please move a long and up your post count else where

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

Hey guys,

So I thought I'd try something a little different.

This simplifies stuff for me, sorta assumes that people are generally cool not trying to rip us off, but we're just gonna make it a bi-weekly flat rate! This means I can spend less time on advertising and more time working on improvements to the site. Does this seem fair?

I'm really not an advertising guy, so let me know if you see room for improvement.

Also, anyone that already posted their addy, let me know if you've changed your mind and we'll get you off there right away.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

Im good with it, and nice to see someone doing something a little different

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:15:43 AM by michietn94

Hey guys,

So I thought I'd try something a little different.

This simplifies stuff for me, sorta assumes that people are generally cool not trying to rip us off, but we're just gonna make it a bi-weekly flat rate! This means I can spend less time on advertising and more time working on improvements to the site. Does this seem fair?

I'm really not an advertising guy, so let me know if you see room for improvement.

Also, anyone that already posted their addy, let me know if you've changed your mind and we'll get you off there right away.

I support anything you do for the site & the sig campaign

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:11:52 PM

We've changed it up a bit, you get dropped from the program if over the previous cycle you had less than 25 constructive posts, for every two weeks you go without getting dropped you get more bitcoin, 0.001 right now but if we start bringing in players I'll bump it up.

The 25 posts number is still subject to change, I want to find a balance that creates some turn over, such that maybe 10-25% of enrolled users are dropped each cycle, but once you're on the list you're guaranteed the flat rate for that cycle, provided you don't change your sig.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:16:23 PM

Why dont you make the signature text align left. Having it align in the center makes it less noticeable IMO, especially for members and full members that have small signature sizes.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:23:32 PM

I know this is a bi-weekly campaign, but would you be willing to escrow funds? It's always the best way to ensure advertisers get paid, in case something happens.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:27:33 PM

Aren't your payouts a little low? I appreciate your point about having a low budget
If you are paying biweekly, think there will be no need for escrow

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:24 PM

Ive aligned mine to the left Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

I'll give it a shot. The site is neat and seems to be the best one after the whole dicebitco.in debacle.

Name:   Jungian (Sr. Member)
Activity:   350
1CHwktyb94jjexxNx8VoZMiXKkYju8rCEs

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
apepoof

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

I'm in as well! Will be checking for sig updates.

Address: 1NoyM6wtSATWrYRQcZ28ktc6hRPocJhHb5

deebob

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

Name: deebob
BTC address: 18Zewa8yWCeaDkr1ktkcPYWF2xGHuVfHqr

AirC

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:46:54 PM

Is OP escrowing funds or pre-paying? Seems quite bad not to do so especially when you've admitted you haven't got a huge amount of funds...
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:57:26 AM by michietn94

HERE'S MY SIGNATURE SUGGESTION
HOPE EVERYONE LIKE IT
THANKS

MEMBER SIGNATURE

Code:
[center]▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇[url=https://dice.ninja] [b]INVEST ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][b]THREAD[/b][/url] ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/center]

FULL MEMBER SIGNATURE (color allow )

Code:
[center]▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇[url=https://dice.ninja][b] [color=#cc3300]INVEST ∞ DICE[/color][color=black].[/color][color=#61AF6A]NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/color][/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=black][b]THREAD[/b][/color][/url] ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁[/center]

SENIOR MEMBER SIGNATURE (size allow )

Code:
[center][size=22pt]⚀ ⚁ ⚂ [/size][size=16pt][url=https://dice.ninja][b] [color=#cc3300]INVEST ∞ DICE[/color][color=black].[/color][color=#61AF6A]NINJA ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE [/color][/b][/url]▎[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=black][b]THREAD[/b][/color][/url] [size=22pt]⚃ ⚄ ⚅[/size][/size][/center]

HERO MEMBER SIGNATURE (background color Allow )

⚀ ⚁ ⚂  INVEST DICE . NINJA  ∞ 1% HOUSE EDGE ▎THREAD  ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
Code:
[center][color=#ffcc00]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[size=15pt][size=20pt]⚀ ⚁ ⚂ [/size][url=https://dice.ninja][b][glow=white,2,300][color=#cc3300]  INVEST [color=black]∞[/color] [/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300][color=black] DICE [/color][/glow] [glow=black,2,300][color=white] .[/color][/glow][glow=black,2,300] [color=white]NINJA [/color][/glow] [glow=black,2,300][color=white]  ∞ [color=#00ff66]1% HOUSE EDGE[/color] [/color][/glow][/b][/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.0][color=WHITE][b][glow=black,2,300] ▎THREAD [/glow][/b][/color][/url]  [size=22pt]⚃ ⚄ ⚅[/size][/size]
[color=#ffcc00]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[/center]

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:58:00 PM

I wish I could participate to the campaign.. I've been following you guys since jpcdice was  hot. Such a pity the one I have expires in the end of the month.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄