Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Signature Campaign!  (Read 10423 times)
T04D (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:49:10 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 07:45:25 AM by T04D

So I've figured out how we're gonna do the participant replacement in the future, not for this cycle, and possibly not the next, because our advertisement budget is still a little too small, but once we get a few more players I'll bump it up considerably, especially because you guys have made this a lot of fun so far!

So what we're gonna do is the 50% of campaign participants with the least comments (not including anything I deem to be spam) will be eligible for replacement as a participant. Of those eligible for replacement 50% with the least dice.ninja invested value (bitcoin+litecoin) will be replaced, along with those that have nothing invested or wagered. This will result in exactly 25% (rounded up) of participants being dropped each cycle. Once this takes effect, I will bump the consecutive bi-weekly bonus up. I'm also working on an achievement system for dice.ninja, and those who's accounts aren't linked anonymously will eventually receive a little badge on their chat icon or something, we haven't totally figured that out, but we gaurantee your dice.ninja profile will look fly as fuck, just thought I'd let people know that's the direction we're planning on going.

If that doesn't make sense, here's the same idea in pseudo-code:
Code:
REPLACE * FROM participants AS p
  WHERE ( p.posts < MEDIAN( participants.posts ) )
    AND ( ( p.dn_investment < MEDIAN( participants.dn_investment ) )
                                    OR
          ( (      p.dn_wagered = 0 OR p.dn_invested             ) ) )
Fig. 1: Future sig campaign participant replacement algorithm.

This is the best way I can think of to incentivise people to advertise our site, reward our loyal users, and keep things simple for me so my lazy ass can spend more time focusing on writing code and implementing features. Also, note that I will be messaging anyone that's been dropped, so you won't have to remember to keep checking the thread.

Also, please note that while I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the support and attention this topic is getting, there are definitely sig campaigns that are paying better right now for frequent posters. For instance, primedice's campaign pays senior members a maximum of 0.4 bitcoin per month (0.001btc/post*400post/month) whereas ours only pays out a maximum of 0.101 for the first month. I hope that people have been so awesome because they want to support dice.ninja and want to see it flourish, we'd love nothing more than to be the next just-dice (they say imitation is the highest form of flattery so we're basically hitting on dooglus by this point Tongue) and this campaign is a big part of getting there, but I'd really hate to get to the first payout and have a bunch of folks feel cheated. I don't think we're uncompetitive either, especially once the weekly bonus picks up, which after just a couple of months could become a ton!

Should have the list of first cycle participants figured out soon, so stay tuned!

I have added dice.ninja to my sig. toad, dont worry about payment for me.  dmf took care of sig payment today in the back room for 45min.

Hey that's not fair! I thought ICP only had to "pay" for 30 minutes!

Seriously, thanks man!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇    SIG CAMPAIGN  ▎ ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞   ▎THREAD    ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:53:17 AM

So I've figured out how we're gonna do the participant replacement in the future, not for this cycle, and possibly not the next, because our advertisement budget is still a little too small, but once we get a few more players I'll bump it up considerably, especially because you guys have made this a lot of fun so far!

So what we're gonna do is the 50% of campaign participants with the least comments (not including anything I deem to be spam) will be eligible for replacement as a participant. Of those eligible for replacement 50% with the least dice.ninja invested value (bitcoin+litecoin) will be replaced, along with those that have nothing invested or wagered. This will result in exactly 25% (rounded up) of participants being dropped each cycle. Once this takes effect, I will bump the consecutive bi-weekly bonus up. I'm also working on an achievement system for dice.ninja, and those who's accounts aren't linked anonymously will eventually receive a little badge on their chat icon or something, we haven't totally figured that out, but we gaurantee your dice.ninja profile will look fly as fuck, just thought I'd let people know that's the direction we're planning on going.

If that doesn't make sense, here's the same idea in pseudo-code:
Code:
REPLACE * FROM participants AS p
  WHERE ( p.posts < MEDIAN( participants.posts ) )
    AND ( ( p.dn_investment < MEDIAN( participants.dn_investment ) )
                                    OR
          (                  p.dn_wagered = 0                    ) )
Fig. 1: Future sig campaign participant replacement algorithm

This is the best way I can think of to incentivise people to advertise our site, reward our loyal users, and keep things simple for me so my lazy ass can spend more time focusing on writing code and implementing features. Also, note that I will be messaging anyone that's been dropped, so you won't have to remember to keep checking the thread.

Also, please note that while I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the support and attention this topic is getting, there are definitely sig campaigns that are paying better right now for frequent posters. For instance, primedice's campaign pays senior members a maximum of 0.4 bitcoin per month (0.001btc/post*400post/month) whereas ours only pays out a maximum of 0.101 for the first month. I hope that people have been so awesome because they want to support dice.ninja and want to see it flourish, we'd love nothing more than to be the next just-dice (they say imitation is the highest form of flattery so we're basically hitting on dooglus by this point Tongue) and this campaign is a big part of getting there, but I'd really hate to get to the first payout and have a bunch of folks feel cheated. I don't think we're uncompetitive either, especially once the weekly bonus picks up, which after just a couple of months could become a ton!

Should have the list of first cycle participants figured out soon, so stay tuned!

I have added dice.ninja to my sig. toad, dont worry about payment for me.  dmf took care of sig payment today in the back room for 45min.

Hey that's not fair! I thought ICP only had to "pay" for 30 minutes!

Seriously, thanks man!
I understand most of this, thanks! I'll go and make a profile very soon.

So do we make our own dice.ninja signature, or should we use the one you've provided?
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:01:25 AM

... blah blah blah ... code ... blah blah blah ...

... Of those eligible for replacement 50% with the least dice.ninja invested value (bitcoin+litecoin) will be replaced, along with those that have nothing invested or wagered. ...

I understand most of this, thanks! I'll go and make a profile very soon.

So do we make our own dice.ninja signature, or should we use the one you've provided?

Either way is fine, whatever, we do offer a small incentive bonus (0.02) for participants which come up with their own particularly awesome sig's, but use whatever you like, I'm trying to keep this as low hassle as possible for everyone involved.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:13:59 AM

I do not understand about code  Sad

But i guess the point is
for who join your campaign must make some deposit to claim your sig payment ?
or what ?
mrjersey03

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:21:23 AM

No chance for Jr.Member . huhuhu Shocked Shocked Shocked
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:23:06 AM

i sign up  Roll Eyes

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:26:32 AM

Hi,
can i use my own signature to promote this campaign  Grin

For others want to use my sig code, you can check here

Hope everyone like it

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
ilusm

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:37:24 AM

BTC adress:1PsUrY3BLu9jv3NJ7cHqwBhzEtPTbSLi49

Activity: 140

i want to join .

younier

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:52:46 AM

Can i join in?

Activity:126

Start posts:133

BTC: 16GD5S6ghEybzAxsjnTbXcv4KgwxtyFVdp
hsz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:14:55 AM

I like it!

Name:   hsz
Activity:   266
Position:   Sr. Member
Bitcoin wallet: 12tdBJBcyG7wmVDdbb3erTnLa4j8Wp8TrG

Am I in the list?  waitting for......
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:45:07 AM

Okay, just updated the list, those that are in let me know if everything looks right, those that didn't make in the first cycle, we're sorry, but keep your addy's posted and we'll make sure you get in on a later cycle or once we add more participants!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:40:05 AM

Hi, let me know if you'd accept me for your signature ad campaign despite my trust rating.
i think most of signature do not accept for who's trust rating is red
But the decision is on OP hand  Smiley

So normally I'd probably say no, but you're trust is so low, I'm actually impressed! Smiley

Post an addy and we'll make sure you get in one of the next cycles.

Haha Cheesy

17NhD4oSci9zdatuiwJCrFU3hdphELkAbF

userid: 2738

Please let me know when I should change my signature, good luck with the campaign!

(PS: Regarding the frivolous 'blackmail' allegations, notifying people that I will leave them negative trust for advertising scam sites is not blackmail.)
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:14:54 AM

Yo peeps!

We're piloting our signature campaign over at dice.ninja!

10 bitcointalk users will be selected for starters, must be at least a "Member" with reasonable trust.
Payouts are bi-weekly, users that comment less than 25 times over the 2 week intervals will be replaced after that cycle payout. (the 25 number will probably increase in the future, or possibly minimum bi-weely wager/investment amount on dice.ninja)

Users will also receive an additional 0.001 bitcoin for each payout they have received which they were consecutively enrolled for (so weeks_enrolled/2*0.001).

For this cycle all that is required is an address. In the future we will probably require a user id which you control access to, we do expect you to have at least tried the product you're advertising Tongue

Each payout cycle (besides the first) participants will be announced no later than Tuesday 12:00 AM GMT (i.e. the day after payouts) with replacement participants selected by myself and dmf. Participants must have a dice.ninja signature within 24 hours of the their name being posted, and it must remain up until Monday 12:00 AM GMT two weeks later to receive payout.

The following amounts are given for different member levels:
  • Members - 0.03 bitcoin
  • Full Members - 0.04 bitcoin
  • Senior Members - 0.05 bitcoin
  • Hero Members - 0.07 bitcoin
  • Legendary Members - 0.08 bitcoin
Please note we're still piloting this campaign, and these numbers and terms are subject to change. - but don't worry, we appreciate your support and won't rip you off Smiley

I'm pretty flexible as far as the actual text at the bottom, so long as it's not derogatory, says dice.ninja and contains a link to only our site. I don't like annoying or overly distracting signatures, so I recommend doing just a simple center aligned dice.ninja (Thank you to user CoinRollin):
Code:
[center][url=https://dice.ninja][color=#333333][size=7pt]⚀[/size][size=8pt]⚁[/size][size=9pt]⚂ [/size][b]dice[/b][/color].[color=#61AF6A][b]ninja[/b][size=9pt] ⚃[/size][size=8pt]⚄[/size][size=7pt]⚅[/size][/color][/url][/center]
Buuuut I'll be giving out an extra weekly reward of 0.02 bitcoin for the most unique/creative/effective/bizarre signature, chosen by myself. Also, keep in mind that anyone bearing our signature is representing us, so we encourage you to be courteous and thoughtful about in your posts and replies, and remind you to follow forum rules at all times.

Our budget for this is still a kinda tiny, but if it's successful we'll be increasing it.

Just post here if you're interested with an address, you're also encouraged to post (or pm me by typing "/2 <message>" in dn chat, if privacy is an issue) a dice.ninja user id number, and I'll have a list of accepted users up lickety-split!

Cycle: 09/09/2014 - 22/09/2014

List of enrolled users:
#

User Name
Position
Address
Weeks Participating
Dice.Ninja User ID
Dice.Ninja User Name
crunck
13fc49KGMNGqC9cxLkyr1SVSg2RoE82zSo
?
Anon/Unknown
michietn94
1Mf5SS1dcMuo5PVErpGNVN6HxBc2cLtL9S
lontong
Jungian
1CHwktyb94jjexxNx8VoZMiXKkYju8rCEs
?
Anon/Unknown
DiamondCardz
171717Lqgyi88sqSqRtToFYUYmJqeq5Bui
?
Anon/Unknown
KimNam
1LypcypjQ8eMJnkLpwpECWuhZgm9xcyJuo
?
Anon/Unknown
LtPaxIV
1LtPaxVG4jGKxTRstHY9xFLvANmdRmn595
fucku
JoeMattie
1PAWiLaxrDzZYJkScdfLUDJweEeUpmsQAs
?
Anon/Unknown
allcoinminer
16c9Vzp4ykdG1yr3V8yykK1ztCWujNezrs
?
Anon/Unknown
toleng
1KjR3YvunNx5fQcEF7MUVtbZpWM9fa4mRD
?
Anon/Unknown
Yakamoto
1NTPvFXhygAzi4aUXvoGKPQ85quzuZArNq
?
Anon/Unknown

Update: We are going to be using an escrow, I just haven't decided on who yet!

So I'm in. Thank you.
Activity: 252
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:25:48 AM

BTC address- 17j2EtqLn8LvgVnPG7P48vr2jz62btGwKt
activity : 126

I am in
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:41:14 PM

I think I'd like to join, but is it ok if I keep my current personal sig in addition to yours? I'd be willing to put yours first but I really need my own in there too.

Post an addy, I'll have to think about it, but as long as you're giving us good press I guess I don't mind. If you don't make it in this cycle I'll throw you in on one of the next Smiley

Because our payout cycles are different from other campaigns I don't think this is a problem we'll be able to totally avoid, I guess just make sure that the emphasis on our part of your sig is relative toward the amount of bitcoin the different campaigns are giving you.

Sweet, thanks.

Signing up now: 12dPY4d1XtsdN3jQyfkseu85LGNJ2yDXhe

Will I be notified if I'm accepted? Then I'll know when to add your sig. Also, my current sig is my own, not another campaign's.

T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:53:33 PM

I think I'd like to join, but is it ok if I keep my current personal sig in addition to yours? I'd be willing to put yours first but I really need my own in there too.

Post an addy, I'll have to think about it, but as long as you're giving us good press I guess I don't mind. If you don't make it in this cycle I'll throw you in on one of the next Smiley

Because our payout cycles are different from other campaigns I don't think this is a problem we'll be able to totally avoid, I guess just make sure that the emphasis on our part of your sig is relative toward the amount of bitcoin the different campaigns are giving you.

Sweet, thanks.

Signing up now: 12dPY4d1XtsdN3jQyfkseu85LGNJ2yDXhe

Will I be notified if I'm accepted? Then I'll know when to add your sig. Also, my current sig is my own, not another campaign's.

Absolutely, no need to check back constantly, I'll drop you a quick message when we find a place for you!

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:36:45 AM

Username: 1echo
BTC address: 1FLRyEev6rMTj1YZczYtKTc8cAsujufDoy
Starting post: 120
It does not appear that I was accepted into this campaign. Removing signature.

Without escrow the OP is more likely then not to scam and just try to get free advertising anyway.

Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:50:21 AM

I can't see my name in the list.

Please verify me...
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:52:46 AM

Please verify me...

I think you must wait for next cycle
since he only accept 10 member only

Smiley
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:27:12 AM

Please verify me...

Sorry man, we're full up for the first cycle!

I love your sig though, keep it and we'll try to get you in on the next one, monday after next. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: