Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: George's Famous Baklava  (Read 6735 times)
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 03:33:36 AM

yum, i want to try that chocolate baklava , too bad only U.S

Pay me for the intl shipping and I'll order for you and ship to your home country. This stuff is THAT good.

Can you give me a quote to Valencia, Venezuela?. The only thing is that I doubt it will get on time here, before it gets rotten  Cry

shipping would be $48 and im pretty sure baklava will hold up for a while, especially the way that george packs it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 10:27:43 AM

Pay me for the intl shipping and I'll order for you and ship to your home country. This stuff is THAT good.

Can you give me a quote to Valencia, Venezuela?. The only thing is that I doubt it will get on time here, before it gets rotten  Cry

shipping would be $48 and im pretty sure baklava will hold up for a while, especially the way that george packs it.

What kind of shipping is that?(how many days). I think that I will order it myself when I purchase parts for another rig, and ship it to my courier in the US, at least that way it'll arrive in like 6 days. Nonetheless thanks for your time!.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 11:43:56 AM

What kind of shipping is that?(how many days). I think that I will order it myself when I purchase parts for another rig, and ship it to my courier in the US, at least that way it'll arrive in like 6 days. Nonetheless thanks for your time!.

It's international shipping from USPS.
REF

Activity: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:14:35 PM

finally decided to order some and the bit-pay checkout buttons dont work Sad
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 03:26:32 PM

Was looking to order 1.5lbs of regular and 1.5lbs of Dark Chocolate, but shipping seems to have doubled.  Is there no discount for the same order?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:56:14 PM

Was looking to order 1.5lbs of regular and 1.5lbs of Dark Chocolate, but shipping seems to have doubled.  Is there no discount for the same order?

i think he said that was broken before. he combined it for me, so he probably just has to do it manually.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2012, 03:17:58 PM

How does that work if I pay with BTC though?  I'd like to order, but 15 bucks for shipping is a bit much!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
lolwut (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 03:33:04 PM

How does that work if I pay with BTC though?  I'd like to order, but 15 bucks for shipping is a bit much!

I would suggest you email or PM him.
Mandrik

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 12:46:11 AM

I contacted him via PM (I should probably frequent this message board more often Tongue )

I wanted to let you all know that I have low carb, gluten free almond cookies available for sale. These were a huge hit at PorcFest. For every dozen you order with BTCs I will give you three free cookies! Just mention this post in an e-mail to baklava@mandrik.com. Smiley

Thanks!

-Mandrik
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 06:34:24 AM

How much to ship to Australia ?

Mandrik

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 06:35:58 AM

I've never shipped internationally and I'm concerned that the baklava wouldn't arrive in the best condition. I imagine it would be quite expensive, too. This is why I've avoided shipping internationally all together, sadly. Sad

-Mandrik
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2012, 06:39:35 AM

I've never shipped internationally and I'm concerned that the baklava wouldn't arrive in the best condition. I imagine it would be quite expensive, too. This is why I've avoided shipping internationally all together, sadly. Sad

Theres a shop that sells baklava down here but its a 5 hour trip on the train  to get it Cheesy

Mandrik

View Profile
July 31, 2012, 06:41:38 AM

Theres a shop that sells baklava down here but its a 5 hour trip on the train  to get it Cheesy

You can fly me in and I'll teach you how to bake it just like I do! Cheesy I'd love to see Missy Higgins perform live in Australia (seen her 4 times in the states since 2005!).

-Mandrik
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 12:03:03 AM

You can fly me in and I'll teach you how to bake it just like I do! Cheesy I'd love to see Missy Higgins perform live in Australia (seen her 4 times in the states since 2005!).

Maybe when bitcoins are $1000 per btc I can lol

You should film a libertarian/bitcoin cooking show called "Food Talk Live" and invite some guests around to chat while you cook different things then upload it to https://www.coindl.com/ and include the recipe so we can follow along at home. I would definitely support that  Cheesy

Maybe Dave Ridley can film it  Smiley

Mandrik

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:04:43 AM

LOL that's a great idea!  Grin

-Mandrik
error

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:57:05 AM

Mandrik, thanks for the baklava delivery the other day. We stuck one of the packages in the freezer and are still savoring the other one. Cheesy

What, you didn't know he DELIVERS too?

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Mandrik

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:58:12 AM

Mandrik, thanks for the baklava delivery the other day. We stuck one of the packages in the freezer and are still savoring the other one. Cheesy

What, you didn't know he DELIVERS too?

Haha, only locally. Wink

-Mandrik
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 03:02:08 AM

I wanted to let you all know that I have low carb, gluten free almond cookies available for sale. These were a huge hit at PorcFest. For every dozen you order with BTCs I will give you three free cookies! Just mention this post in an e-mail to baklava@mandrik.com. Smiley

There anyway to fix the shipping costs?

2 dozen cookies and 1.5lbs of chocolate is $16.90 via bitcoin for shipping ($56.35) and $10.95 ($50.40 total) via Paypal. If anything you should give a discount for paying via Bitcoin since Paypal sucks.

Mandrik

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 03:05:53 AM

There anyway to fix the shipping costs?

2 dozen cookies and 1.5lbs of chocolate is $16.90 via bitcoin for shipping ($56.35) and $10.95 ($50.40 total) via Paypal. If anything you should give a discount for paying via Bitcoin since Paypal sucks.

Yeah this is an ongoing issue with BitPay. I've done this for a few others and I'll be happy to send you the right cost for this order. It should be $50.40 + you'll get 6 extra cookies for paying with Bitcoin (that's your "Paypal sucks" bonus! Smiley ). I'll PM you the info!

-Mandrik
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 01:21:42 PM

I ordered 3lbs of Baklava and some cookies yesterday... why aren't they here yet!  I'm starving!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: