Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:06:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow 0.023 BTC  (Read 1942 times)
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:05:19 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 12:04:40 AM by airpline1

I want to borrow 0.023 BTC, expect return in a couple of weeks, but I will return it Guaranteed.
Here is my Address: 15ikNdk1NW57JXUuDdaVvFqgjGfYuGPRnU

Here are my earnings, for proof purposes?

Never mind these, I'm tired of this guy just bitching every damn time.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:10:51 PM

What are you looking to purchase if we may ask ?
and how can you guarantee you can pay it back ?

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

I'm looking to purchase hashing power, and I am also running a couple of miners at my home, so I could pay it back in like a week? (Notice that I have dropped the price)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:12:20 PM

probably a 50 sack of some bunk rock. i hear he has taken an oath on Black Jesus to pay it back.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:13:31 PM

I want to lend 0.023 BTC, expect return in a couple of weeks, but I will return it Guaranteed.

Quoted for reference.

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:16:19 PM

WOw -6, cool, I was gonna offer some collateral, but Ok
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:16:25 PM

If you could pay it back in a week... why not wait a week and save the interest you would of had to pay ?

I'm looking to purchase hashing power, and I am also running a couple of miners at my home, so I could pay it back in like a week? (Notice that I have dropped the price)

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:17:38 PM

If you could pay it back in a week... why not wait a week and save the interest you would of had to pay ?

Yeah I'm gonna do that, I'd rather wait when get a loan from an asshole.
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:23:43 PM

I want to lend 0.023 BTC, expect return in a couple of weeks, but I will return it Guaranteed.

Quoted for reference.

Yoou, can go fuck yourself.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:27:47 PM

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:35:24 PM

probably a 50 sack of some bunk rock. i hear he has taken an oath on Black Jesus to pay it back.

Pops is calling to him. Hopefully, nobody's touched the tomatoes. I'm sorry. I had to get that reference in.

If you're going to lend, to someone, why do you need collateral?
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

Pops is calling to him. Hopefully, nobody's touched the tomatoes. I'm sorry. I had to get that reference in.

If you're going to lend, to someone, why do you need collateral?

I mean borrow, Ah god damn Im tired, thank you for clearing it up.
airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

No, there's inconsistencies between his posts.

Here, he's requesting to loan 0.90BTC on a thread titled "Offering BTC loans [no collateral]"

May I loan about 0.9 BTC? I need some in order to buy some Hashpower. I'll try to repay it back in less than a month, or maybe even less!

There's almost a 99.7% chance you won't have this loan fulfilled.

When I call him out he removes the request claiming he was just about to delete it.

*CANCELED REQUEST*

Then he decides to come here for a .023BTC loan with the same repayment time frame without offering collateral.

I Canceled it because I realised that isnt considered a long time frame, and I couldn't delete it, otherwise I would've did.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:55:45 PM

Check out the new updates:

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

First he requests a 1BTC loan here

I'm planning on buying some hashing power, I will repay in almost a month. or maybe less.

After no success, he requested to loan 0.90BTC on a thread titled "Offering BTC loans [no collateral]"

May I loan about 0.9 BTC? I need some in order to buy some Hashpower. I'll try to repay it back in less than a month, or maybe even less!

When I call him out he removes the request claiming he was just about to delete it.

*CANCELED REQUEST*

Then he decides to create this thread for a .123BTC loan with the same repayment time frame without offering collateral.

He then drops the loan request in this thread to .023BTC after other users started raising concerns and asking questions.

It seems like he's fishing for whatever he can get his hands on.

Just one more quote to show his instability.

I'm planning on buying some hashing power, I will repay in almost a month. or maybe less.

Quoted in case this post "disappears"
I just want to put a fucking bullet through your bitcoin miner.

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:02:27 AM

Check out the new updates:

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

After no success, he requested to loan 0.90BTC on a thread titled "Offering BTC loans [no collateral]"

*CANCELED REQUEST*

Then he decides to create this thread for a .123BTC loan with the same repayment time frame without offering collateral.

He then drops the loan request in this thread to .023BTC after other users started raising concerns and asking questions.

You have been the most annoying human I have ever stumbled upon, You just like going around and looking for shit just to make someone feel guilty about some shit.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:11:46 AM

You seem frustrated that scams aren't as easy as you thought  Undecided

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:41:12 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:36:57 PM by airpline1

You seem frustrated that scams aren't as easy as you thought  Undecided

I wasn't actually planning on scamming at all, I am 100% against it because it has happened to me before, it just annoys me that when I forgot to list a collateral he called me out and just gave a negative review straight away.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

The lack of collateral wasn't the only reason why I gave you negative feedback. Read my post again. I don't give feedback "straight away" I do my research first.

You also like to abuse the trust system, spamming my trust feedback with multiple newbie accounts.

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

*CANCELED REQUEST*

airpline1 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:39:35 AM

The lack of collateral wasn't the only reason why I gave you negative feedback. Read my post again. I don't give feedback "straight away" I do my research first.

You also like to abuse the trust system, spamming my trust feedback with multiple newbie accounts.

Quoted for reference.

Isn't that premature?

*CANCELED REQUEST*

I never spammed your Trust system, I SENT 1, and also you said "Quoted for future reference" after I saw that I had a negative review, stop making bullshit up.
furiousjack

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:01:25 PM

you keep making alt accounts and new scams and your tired of them bitching at you? why dont u give up and stop trying to scam then and go get a job
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: