Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to borrow 0.023 BTC  (Read 1942 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:38:15 PM

you keep making alt accounts and new scams and your tired of them bitching at you? why dont u give up and stop trying to scam then and go get a job

this

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:51:48 PM

you keep making alt accounts and new scams and your tired of them bitching at you? why dont u give up and stop trying to scam then and go get a job

You can fuck yourself, ok, If I WANT To scam I would, and if I want to fuck you I would. so shut the fuck up dickwad, and I already have a fucking job what do you do? Still take money from your mommy credit card?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:33:06 PM

I wasn't actually planning on scamming at all, I am 100% against it because it has happened to me before, it just annoys me that when I forgot to list a collateral he called me out and just gave a negative review straight away.

I suspect that few people actually plan on scamming, but when faced with a choice of having to repay a debt, or simply abandoning their forum account, most people would do the logical thing and choose the latter.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:00:11 AM

I wasn't actually planning on scamming at all, I am 100% against it because it has happened to me before, it just annoys me that when I forgot to list a collateral he called me out and just gave a negative review straight away.

I suspect that few people actually plan on scamming, but when faced with a choice of having to repay a debt, or simply abandoning their forum account, most people would do the logical thing and choose the latter.

I seriously needed that loan, but that fucker called devthedev ruined everything for me. I'll be working fullshift nowadays, I'll see what I can do to get a little bit of money.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

I seriously needed that loan, but that fucker called devthedev ruined everything for me. I'll be working fullshift nowadays, I'll see what I can do to get a little bit of money.

That's awesome.

Why wouldn't you work for the money, if you could get it? While you're wasting more money trying to scam someone, you could, in reality be getting more money the legit way. It's rather hilarious if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: