Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bubble Can Wait.  (Read 1975 times)
trackermut (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:05:41 AM

Not the earliest Adopter started mining early 2014 about that time started reading the speculation Forum and just about everything i could find relating to the bitcoin and the blockchain. Total believer/ Bull but now sick of reading about trains, the moon and feckin bubbles with the smallest peace of good news.

The bubble can wait i am happy to Mine buy and hoard the more the better (yes i know famous last word possibly ) and happy to continue down this path,  early adopters i salute your wisdom, patience is a virtue !!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:21:41 AM

We welcome a new HODLer Smiley

In a few years you will know that you made a wise choice.

The moon/bubble/pop/crash thing is just manipulation of market sentiment.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:27:03 AM

Total believer/ Bull but now sick of reading about trains, the moon and feckin bubbles with the smallest peace of good news.

Damn this sentence is full of shit like you would still be living in early 2014. Good news all around and long time since seeing trains here.

Everything else is niiice.
Room101

Activity: 541
Merit: 362

Rules not Rulers

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:35:24 AM

falling you have serious issues.

Bitcoin is the greatest form of protest there is. Vote in the only way that really counts: with your money.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

Waterboarding would be less tortuous than these ridiculous bear markets and capitulation waves. But it's all worth it for that glorious euphoric boom that lasts what seems like only a moment.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:24:14 PM

Waterboarding would be less tortuous than these ridiculous bear markets and capitulation waves. But it's all worth it for that glorious euphoric boom that lasts what seems like only a moment.

Yes but the boom is usually worth the wait Smiley

Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:19:04 PM

falling you have serious issues.
He/she/it's a model citizen of the new world, too dumb to get a real job or question orders Wink

+1 to the OP, bitcoin speculators are mostly a dead-weight by-product of an obsolete system with a "greed is good" mentality.

Nah the guy has been paid to post here to try to hold the price down.
I can't imagine why any large investors would want to hold the price down while they buy in with the first 30-50% of their fund. Can you? Amass 20K coins at <500, then have the trolls reverse their position and buy the next 20K coins, hey presto fund NAV a few 100%, and the fund still has money to invest to support the price and drive it even higher.
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:19:54 PM

Without MTGoX there will be no bubble, no more constant buying of 20 bitcoins every 20 minutes for months and months.

Since the downfall of MTGoX there hasn't been 1 more bubble.

Just downtrends.

Don't buy in this little beartrap. No trend has been broken on Okcoin/Huobi, and on Bitstamp 1 2000 coins, whale buying up own coins to fool suckers like you.

Sell now to cut loose while you still can!

BITCOIN CAN ONLY GO DOWN!

Quoted for future reference Cheesy

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:18:41 PM

Lol, that comment quoted above is missing, so I guess he hot banned because now he is straight spamming like a legitimate psycho.

maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:31:29 PM

BTC hit 3200 euro today for like one minute on one exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774287.0

looks like we missed this years bubble gents  Cry Grin
theres always next year i guess  Cheesy
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

Not the earliest Adopter started mining early 2014 about that time started reading the speculation Forum and just about everything i could find relating to the bitcoin and the blockchain. Total believer/ Bull but now sick of reading about trains, the moon and feckin bubbles with the smallest peace of good news.

The bubble can wait i am happy to Mine buy and hoard the more the better (yes i know famous last word possibly ) and happy to continue down this path,  early adopters i salute your wisdom, patience is a virtue !!

This ^^+1..  It's always nice when someone get's it, or atleast see things the same as me.  Wink
  All the moon hype, talk and expectations is only adding to the uncertainty.  Weak easily manipulated hands don't know who to listen to and it's not likely it will be the delirious bulls talking big numbers when the price is seemingly in a decline.

Right now the "kiss"(keep it simple stupid) rule should be followed and worry about stacking coins. 
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:37:46 AM

I'm glad you've seen the light. Life's much less stressful when you just hold. I've been just holding instead of timing the market since 2011.
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:03:16 AM

Like a thief in the night, the next price-run will start when no one is expecting it.
antibitcoinconsortium

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:13:10 AM

certainly can wait
til the end of time

dont be a fool
there wont be a bubble only more crashing!
Chuckee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:23:08 AM

there will be no more bubbles. bitcoin is going nowhere but down! give up your foolish dreams of easy riches.

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:01:29 AM

Derp.

Is your name Chuckee because your a evil little puppet troll..  Or am I just reading too much into it?

trackermut (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:41:04 PM

Derp.

Is your name Chuckee because your a evil little puppet troll..  Or am I just reading too much into it?

Nope you nailed it  with Evil Puppet troll, but you forgot stupid.  Little troll's should know not to spam Pro Bitcoin Threads that are dropping off main page , your master wont be happy, silly little troll.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:45:06 PM

The bubble can wait, and the bubble will also most likely wait! Everyone who expected a bubble over the summer of 2014 is now more or less disappointed. Many have sold, or got wiped out because they were long on leverage. As soon as the price has found a stable bottom, and we achieve healthy growth, we will at some point begin to go up again. In a healthy manner. And then all the bears and also people who parked their FIAT on the sidelines will joing the party again. A new bubble.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: