Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTournament.com  (Read 5981 times)
PwrLeveld (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 12:22:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2011, 12:58:32 AM by PwrLeveld

Currently, only preliminary planning has been done. I have decided upon what content managment system will be used,E107. I have also planned most of the pricing done for diffrent tournaments, and for a membership plan(more details later), and also other services that will be based both on seperate websites and plan on offering the purchase of steam games through bitcointournament.com.

The current timeframe is to have a updated website functional with 2 weeks with additional information but no actual functionality. The full website should be up in around a month depending on the time taken to find a developer and work out a contract.

To continue on the developer, I will initialy hire a developer part time, however when I acheive high enough profits, I plan on hiring a develop on a monthly contract to work on other bitcoin projects I have planned(for example an ad servicing company). The developer will initialy be payed on a per project basis, however this may change.

In addition, to explain the stock ticker I chose UBIT because when I have the money I will register the domain (snip for secrecy) as I plan on running a few websites, however more details on that will also come later or upon request.

Thank you for your valuable questions, as every question forces you to look within your plans and make sure they are stable.
edit- the snip

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 12:39:36 AM

2nd_lawl

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 12:42:38 AM

Im interested in Counter Strike: Source Tournaments.
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 01:21:30 AM

-dood I like the gif as it is pops out very well.
-2nd_lawl There will be all kinds of tournaments and beleive counterstrike will likely be within them.

For an update on the current status of the stocks. I am downloading all of the required software to operate a glbse acount right now. To mention to all posible investors that are scared by glbse it is actually easy enough to use if you just follow the tutorial while using it and pay atention. The stocks should be up tonight or tommarow, however I am not sure. I advise if you invest to buy more than 1 stock because the quicker I raise enough startup funds the quicker I begin operating the site, so you profit quicker too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 03:31:18 AM

Hi,
I am currently in the process of creating the asset on GLBSE and I decided to post a shareholder contract. This is the contract that will govern the actions of the company in regard to shareholder. This contract is a modified version of the standard GLBSE stock contract. I have not signed it with PGP however, because I do not see the warrant for installing the client to sing a singal document. Shares will be sold under the ticke UBIT>
-Begin Contract-
Univseral Bitcoin shareholder contract

The holder of this certificate(from here on known as a shareholder) is a holder of one share of the organisation Universal Bitcoin.

That is, the owners of these shares are the owners of the organisation, such that all assets held and profits earned by the organisation are the property of the shareholders.

Each share entitles the holder to one vote in motions put forward by the organisation, such that the ownership of 10 shares entitiles the owner to 10 votes, and so on.

Profits are the income remaining after expenses including operating costs, and research and development of new technologies or services, establishment of reserve funds, and any action that the organisation see's nessecary to take part in.

All profits earned by the organisation will be paid to shareholders as a dividend, such that these profits will be divided equally among all shares.

Dividends are to be paid on a quarterly basis.

Each share entitles the holder to one share of the organisations profits.

In the event of winding up of the organisation and liquidising of it's assets , after the payment of the organisations creditors,
the shareholders will be paid all remaining liquidity, divided equally among shares, such that one share entitles the holder to a single share of liquidity.

Appointment of a Chief Executive Officer(CEO), a company secretary, a company treasurer requires the approval of at least 51% of shares in a vote on the appointment in a motion.

The decision to wind up the organisation (and therefor liquidate it's assets) requires the approval of at least 51% of shares in a vote
on the issue in a motion.

A change in the organisations requires the approval of at least 51% of shares in a vote on the issue in a motion.

Motions can be put forward for voting by either the organiations officers, or by 30% or more of shares, and require the vote of 51% or more of shares to pass.

No shareholder is liable for the actions of this organisation, or of any of it's officers or anyone who performs any action or task for this organisation. No shareholder is liable for any debt that this organisation takes on.

The limit of liability of a shareholder is solely limited to the capital already invested in this organisation when this share was purchased, and no further.

Founding CEO
Pwrleveld(bitcoin forum username)
Email: pyrominer@gmail.com
-end contract-
Thanky you,
PwrLeveld

shackra

Activity: 237
Merit: 102

1 Pedro 3:15-16 (DHH)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2011, 04:12:55 AM

you have to include more games multiplataform like Nexuiz or MegaGlest! Sad
this isn't a Windows/Mac world :S

i do the survey, if you want to give me something Wink 13NVDC9iVztTiKn5jf8vot6yx3mzi2xQXS

Bitcoin-OTC | GPG: 43C5AF3C1C559BA2 | Telegram: https://t.me/jorge_personal
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 07:40:03 PM

Sorry, I will not be giving out any more BTC to complete the survey, however that is good feedback. I will consider more multiplatform games, however many games can be played in linux through wine though.

PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 12:50:11 AM

I was just wondering if there is any intrest still in this, as I still would like to pursue this project but I have not had any time the past two weeks with a hectic school and sport schedule. If there is intrest the stocks will almost definetly be up tommarow as I beleive I found the way to create a stock on glbse with the vmware client.

TehZomB

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 01:59:24 AM

If you would put it together, I would participate. However, I will not be buying stocks (too lazy to learn glbse, plus no money to invest).
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2011, 02:31:36 AM

Well, glbse is actualy amazing simple to use if you are not isueing(sp?) shares(well thats more of a problem with vmware). It is good to know people would participate if it is created, but without any funding I will only be able to create a crude website where all transactions would need to be manual with my own bitcoin wallet. It is however in my opinion a viable option to create a crude website without funding to pay for the creation of a good website, however that would be months down the road.

anujfr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 08:04:52 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2011, 08:23:43 PM by anujfr

I just saw this and was wondering if u r still doing this?
i went to ur website and went through the powerpoint and really liked the idea and if you are still selling shares i want to  buy them.

p.s. i just started the whole mining thing today and i am really excited about this idea of tournaments.

just out of curiosity did you make the website or was it someone else and which software was used to make it??
gboytazzz

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 10:02:33 PM

i just did the survey ... hope that info helps if your still giving out the .5 you can send it to ...

looks like its down for maintenance lol that sucks

donations: 1HoeR3J4dr3G5RnnGhyNWjd1NxhDbGNJps
flexcoin : gboytazz
PwrLeveld (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 08:50:49 PM

I am not sure If I am still going to do this. I know I will no longer offer shares because with the violtilaty of the curent btc to usd rates. I think I will make my decision after finals. However, if someone would make a website for a vcc with $29 and .9 BTC I would definetly do this. Actually all I need is a plugin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: