Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 48 hour 0.125 BTC Loan  (Read 1168 times)
meat (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:23:41 PM

Hi,

I just purchased 0.137 BTC via Virwox.

Because it is my first time using them they hold all bitcoin withdrawals for 48 hours.

I am looking for someone to loan me 0.125 BTC today and will pay them the full 0.137 once it arrives from Virwox (9.6% interest).

Can provide any details/screenshots/etc from Virwox as requested by any potential lender.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meat (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:17:08 PM

Wanted to point out I have received several (sizable) loans from a reputable member here, all paid back quickly in full:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161670.0

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:21:31 PM

Did you actually withdraw btc from virvox and waiting for funds or btc are on hold there?
meat (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:24:31 PM

Did you actually withdraw btc from virvox and waiting for funds or btc are on hold there?

I withdrew them to my BTC addy and it says all first time BTC withdrawals are withheld for 48 hours
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:27:21 PM

I withdrew them to my BTC addy and it says all first time BTC withdrawals are withheld for 48 hours

so u can say btc are withdraw just waiting to clear after 48h.

I could lend you this but need screen shots and proof that you actually purchased through them btc.
meat (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:29:54 PM

I could lend you this but need screen shots and proof that you actually purchased through them btc.

Exactly I need to wait 48h for them to clear

Can you PM me your email? I will send you the screenshots
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:32:18 PM

i will lend you this with non questions asked. Please look in my profile for head with micro loans and apply there.  btc will reach you around 5.30 today.as I need access to cold storage.  If this suits you let me know in my thread.
baldpope

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

From the other thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161670.0

I see a bunch of posts that he lent you money and it was repaid, but I don't see any reference to block chain supporting the posts.  It would be helpful to see the transactions to confirm they were lent and paid back.

If the other loan does not fulfill - I might be interested in doing the same loan - but would want to see the block chain info from the previous transactions.
meat (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:41:30 PM

i will lend you this with non questions asked. Please look in my profile for head with micro loans and apply there.  btc will reach you around 5.30 today.as I need access to cold storage.  If this suits you let me know in my thread.

When you say 5:30 do you mean 5:30 forum time? (about 4 hours from now?)

And I will go apply now...
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

From the other thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=161670.0

I see a bunch of posts that he lent you money and it was repaid, but I don't see any reference to block chain supporting the posts.  It would be helpful to see the transactions to confirm they were lent and paid back.

If the other loan does not fulfill - I might be interested in doing the same loan - but would want to see the block chain info from the previous transactions.

did sent pm to kijjo about this and will see what response will i get.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:42:33 PM

i will lend you this with non questions asked. Please look in my profile for head with micro loans and apply there.  btc will reach you around 5.30 today.as I need access to cold storage.  If this suits you let me know in my thread.

When you say 5:30 do you mean 5:30 forum time? (about 4 hours from now?)

And I will go apply now...

Yes my man.

Please send me screenshots and your wallet to my pm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: