Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quarktalk - Most popular Altcoin Faucet Forum  (Read 8546 times)
reRaise (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:09:56 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:27:07 PM by reRaise

http://quarktalk.cc/ Is a great way to keep the community active. You can see the amount of Crypto (Quark in this case) each member has earned by their contributions underneath their username; the more you contribute (post/get likes) the more you earn. Once a week there is a pay out to your address. 200 members have already signed up, i believe some other alts want to implement it as well.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:12:59 PM

can we get some bitcoin from this contest?

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

Payout is Quark only as far as i know
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:22:39 PM

open it  is a chinese website?
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

^ No it's english
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:25:53 PM

Quarktalk is like a regular Forum but on steroids, it pays you for your contribution. It brings community and ideas together faster since there is more of an incentive to do so.
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:28:17 PM

http://quarktalk.cc/ It's a great way to keep the community active. You can see the amount of Crypto (Quark in this case) each member has earned by their contributions underneath their username; the more you contribute (post/get likes) the more you earn. Once a week there is a pay out to your address. 200 members have already signed up, i believe some other alts want to implement it as well.

200! Already?! This is great news:D

Also there is a nice promo going on there that if you can show proof of a mined block for Quark, you can earn additional Quark.

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:47:59 PM

reRaise, I'd suggest you modify the title because in recent days I have learned that there are 2 others forums more or less similar using the faucet function. Of course, initially we didn't knew they existed, the forum at Quarktalk.org was inspired from the IRC faucet. There is LTBcoin forum which has a similar model and there is also Storjcoin which has a basic reward of 1 coin per post for the first 1 million coins.

Also its not yet been decided yet but the reward goes out once per month, and probably will also be an additional random date for payouts in between.

The promotion goes out like this, first 100 got 500 QRK, first 1000 will get 100 QRK and first 10K users will get 10 QRK for posting their first post. Other than that creating threads/replying/like etc are rewarded in each case depending on the quality of the post.

There is also a spammer policy that will take away all earned quarks if the users is found to have multiple usernames. Also if the users is trolling the post will get deleted and a bigger quantity of quarks is taken away from him so my suggestion is only post quality or relevant stuff in there if you're planning to join.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maok

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:26:23 PM

yes, change your earned quarks to bitcoin  Wink

MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:59:29 PM

open it  is a chinese website?

If you are chinesse we have a section for that language , chinesse users are welcome !
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:36:22 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/

Quark Omega

Please Chinese Quark friends don't download wallets from the unauthorized Quark talk, always get them from www.qrk.cc

- this is Max's git binary and its always safest to compile or get binaries from here.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
reRaise (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:20:49 PM

reRaise, I'd suggest you modify the title because in recent days I have learned that there are 2 others forums more or less similar using the faucet function. Of course, initially we didn't knew they existed, the forum at Quarktalk.org was inspired from the IRC faucet. There is LTBcoin forum which has a similar model and there is also Storjcoin which has a basic reward of 1 coin per post for the first 1 million coins.

Also its not yet been decided yet but the reward goes out once per month, and probably will also be an additional random date for payouts in between.

The promotion goes out like this, first 100 got 500 QRK, first 1000 will get 100 QRK and first 10K users will get 10 QRK for posting their first post. Other than that creating threads/replying/like etc are rewarded in each case depending on the quality of the post.

There is also a spammer policy that will take away all earned quarks if the users is found to have multiple usernames. Also if the users is trolling the post will get deleted and a bigger quantity of quarks is taken away from him so my suggestion is only post quality or relevant stuff in there if you're planning to join.

Great policy, i think rewarding once per week is better. I knew about LTB that's why i mentioned first altcoin faucet forum. Didn't know about storj, Quarks faucet forum is different better model though. Title modified
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

Please Chinese Quark friends don't download wallets from the unauthorized Quark talk, always get them from www.qrk.cc

- this is Max's git binary and its always safest to compile or get binaries from here.

Quarktalk is the official Forum where the community is active. All wallets on Reddit or Quarktalk are legit and from Max's binary.
maok

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:57:49 PM

Great policy, i think rewarding once per week is better. I knew about LTB that's why i mentioned first altcoin faucet forum. Didn't know about storj, Quarks faucet forum is different better model though. Title modified

you need to modify first post title, its still the same. Anyone is familiar with LTB reward system ?

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:00:56 PM

Quark coin awesome ! #1 innovative coin Cheesy im in yo hip hop in da house swag brothaz

lets try to revive sunken ships Cool Cool

~CfA~

maok

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:26:28 PM

Quark coin awesome ! #1 innovative coin Cheesy im in yo hip hop in da house swag brothaz

lets try to revive sunken ships Cool Cool

~CfA~

uhm.. lets not because it has never sunk. A better analogy would be to try bring the train back on the right track. People had or still have a bad impression of Quark due to its 6 months release, was accused of scam etc, well the remaining decimated community is still here, the creator Max Guevara is still working on Quark, Quark is still taken on multiple merchants and exchanges, Quark is still the best currency for day 2 day use having fast transactions, $0 transaction fees and excellent inflation figure of 0.4% anually.

Quark is still CPU minable so new users learn about crypto currencies workings through Quark, we currently have a promotion on Quarktalk.org of 100 QRK for each block found. And lastly Quark has finally getting rid of the lunatic which was impersonating as its spokesman. So hopefully we can get Quark on the right track, which doesn't mean higher in market value, but higher in community growth and merchant adoption.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:28:38 PM

you need to modify first post title, its still the same. Anyone is familiar with LTB reward system ?

Modified, about LTB i only heard it pays out weekly
andywild

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

great news, go quark!
maok

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:17:23 AM

spamming policy put in effect this morning with more than 30 users found to be shill accounts :-) That has droped the 210+ users count down to 180+, important thing is that spammers are trying so they must think quark is valuable in a way lol

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:04:36 PM

open it  is a chinese website?

If you are chinesse we have a section for that language , chinesse users are welcome !
oh i see , thanks for reply
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: