Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 1$ loan back 2$  (Read 2857 times)
atinski (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

To dare is the price of progress

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 03:49:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:02:21 PM by atinski

peapol i have problem i need 1$ i want buy this http://www.dinodirect.com/men-sweatshirt-color-jointing-oblique-zipper-cardigan-drawstring-hooded-pockets-long-sleeve-cotton.html
and only i need 1$ my balance http://prntscr.com/4liiap
so here is my dep addy 129PKbSXnbAZjeNeiLv4EPXynZBKx1huqa
thanks guys

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:31:54 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 08:00:10 PM by MoneyGod

OK man I am sending you this 1$ and hope you will send back soon with all of your honesty

https://blockchain.info/tx/49f7474247d251b2b7d050ca1f2f08e94b2f3707046cfe6369e7930808b42b93

Return address    166suWD4Erb9GyvYRYhHdX9i2sNSDPtp5a

atinski (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

OK man I am sending you this 1$ and hope you will send back soon with all of your honesty

https://blockchain.info/tx/49f7474247d251b2b7d050ca1f2f08e94b2f3707046cfe6369e7930808b42b93

Return address    166suWD4Erb9GyvYRYhHdX9i2sNSDPtp5a
thanks bro you will get your Bitcoin for a few days

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

you should post a photo of that thing you bought. Hope you didn't gambled all away on PD
atinski (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:50:00 PM

waiting for confirmation when I get I'll send you a picture

PRIMEDICE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoneyGod

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:32:15 PM

Its 3 days and you have no confirmation whats you buying and from where its strange shopping  Roll Eyes

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:27:41 PM

Its 3 days and you have no confirmation whats you buying and from where its strange shopping  Roll Eyes

MoneyGod, you just got scammed. If you'd like to know more about this person, PM me. He has various alts and has been scamming here for like the past 6 months.
MoneyGod

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:29:11 PM

MoneyGod, you just got scammed. If you'd like to know more about this person, PM me. He has various alts and has been scamming here for like the past 6 months.
Oh but you are late I already send him 0.001 although its not too much but bad I give this to a scammer

byt411

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:54:43 PM

Oh but you are late I already send him 0.001 although its not too much but bad I give this to a scammer

You really should've looked at his trust before you sent anything to him. Even if it's a small amount, that will only encourage more scammers.
MoneyGod

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:57:36 PM

You really should've looked at his trust before you sent anything to him. Even if it's a small amount, that will only encourage more scammers.
I am feeling sorry for this now I have to check these all things in future and try to discourage these scammers even with very small amount

byt411

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:59:31 PM

I am feeling sorry for this now I have to check these all things in future and try to discourage these scammers even with very small amount

There is one thing you can do now, which is to give him negative trust.
MoneyGod

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:01:06 AM

There is one thing you can do now, which is to give him negative trust.
OK I will wait for some days if he is not going to do any thing about this then certainly I am going to give him negative trust for this

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

I don't understand why anyone would scam for a dollar. Default Trust guys love to neg people on here who default on loans. If he doesn't pay it back, he'll come out of this with a strong negative trust rating. He could have sold his account for $20, as none of his already negative trust was from the default list.

You probably have a decent chance of getting your money back. Very few people are that stupid.

MoneyGod

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:22:22 AM

I don't understand why anyone would scam for a dollar. Default Trust guys love to neg people on here who default on loans. If he doesn't pay it back, he'll come out of this with a strong negative trust rating. He could have sold his account for $20, as none of his already negative trust was from the default list.

You probably have a decent chance of getting your money back. Very few people are that stupid.
Just because of this I am not doing any thing in hurry and giving him time for pay back if he fail to do this then I have right to do this

airwalk666

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

lol wow this is so sick, did this guy pay back finally ??

unbelievable hahaha I was reading your posts(the one you said "ok i will send you that 1$) and I was thinking "wow, some people are really generous and friendly helping out each other on this forum) then I see he doesn't seem to be paying back the famous 2$ hahaha

hope things go well anyway, good luck :/
byt411

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:26:42 AM

Just because of this I am not doing any thing in hurry and giving him time for pay back if he fail to do this then I have right to do this

You guys are the stupid ones here. He has already scammed multiple times on this account, and since no one on DefaultTrust gave him a negative, he shows up as 0, and people lend to him. Even $1 is money, and he succeeded in scamming.
Screenshots can be faked very easily, and you must understand that.
You can simply give him a negative trust, and then remove it if he ever pays back.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:43:58 AM

You guys are the stupid ones here. He has already scammed multiple times on this account, and since no one on DefaultTrust gave him a negative, he shows up as 0, and people lend to him. Even $1 is money, and he succeeded in scamming.
Screenshots can be faked very easily, and you must understand that.
You can simply give him a negative trust, and then remove it if he ever pays back.

$1 < $20.

He may not have realized that lenders stick together on this forum. Give it a week and if he still hasn't paid back, I guarantee you he'll be in the deep red. He could have scammed 15 more newbies before getting the amount of negative trust he'll get from defaulting on a loan.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

I literally cannot understand why someone would scam for 1 dollar. He could've sold the account of joined a signature deal and made that money with a few posts at most.

Moneygod why did you even lend him it in the first place? He offered no interest  Roll Eyes. Does that site even accept btc as well?
Bitcoins101

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:35:20 AM

I literally cannot understand why someone would scam for 1 dollar. He could've sold the account of joined a signature deal and made that money with a few posts at most.

Moneygod why did you even lend him it in the first place? He offered no interest  Roll Eyes. Does that site even accept btc as well?
He offered 100% interest.

I figure he loaned to him because he only asked for a buck, so why not?

byt411

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:03:25 PM

He offered 100% interest.

I figure he loaned to him because he only asked for a buck, so why not?

It would've been logical to ask him to sign a message from the bitcoin address with that amount of bitcoins in it. Even so, the price is fluctuating, and I doubt $1 would make a difference anyway.
Even if it's a buck, you guys are encouraging scammers. If someone scams $1 100 times, he has already earned $100.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: