Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (OFFICIAL COMMUNITY TAKEOVER) VorteX (VTX) - X13 POW/POS  (Read 17887 times)
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

Cant go wrong with a dev from saffroncoin

10K tonight

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

10K tonight

there is talk of it being added to bittrex top volume on c-cex that will shoot us past 10k.

with them involved i see 100k minimum
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:08:54 AM

Coin has a lot of potential. Could definitely see this exploding past current value. Still way undervalued in marketcap

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:44:12 AM

10K tonight

there is talk of it being added to bittrex top volume on c-cex that will shoot us past 10k.

100k is very conservative imo

Once on trex, likely way above that at some point.
Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:01:04 AM

10K tonight

100k is very conservative imo

Once on trex, likely way above that at some point.

Agreed like my other coins, invest in the devs, SFR dev is one of the best.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:39:54 AM

Has Bittrex and other exchanges been contacted? We are now almost 20 btc volume on C-CEX this is about the sweet spot for addition to other exchanges.

ebite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:47:13 AM

Shit coin!!! 288k mined in 24 hours, very centralized.

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
saffroncoin

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:51:13 AM

Hello,
To clarify again, I have been requested to be the main developer for VvXx by this community. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech. I will be implementing a changed layout similar to SFR and a few features and would have a release for u guys in a few days.

I have read some posts that some guys have invested in this just because of me. Guys, though i appreciate it, treat this coin like any other coin. Invest if you feel the devs and the community are delivering. 

Regards

Roshan
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:10:24 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 11:58:48 AM by bitcoinwonders010

Hello,
To clarify again, I have been requested to be the main developer for VvXx by this community. I will be including a bit of SFR Tech. I will be implementing a changed layout similar to SFR and a few features and would have a release for u guys in a few days.

I have read some posts that some guys have invested in this just because of me. Guys, though i appreciate it, treat this coin like any other coin. Invest if you feel the devs and the community are delivering.  

Regards

Roshan

so you were hired by who?
saffroncoin

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:24:59 AM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

so you were hired but who?

There are many on Twitter who are supporting the revival and looking forward to this coin.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

I don't really get it..

Logo is crap, the Name is crap "VvXx".. There is nothing new at all here.. PoW is already over..

Why invest energy in a "dead" coin while you could start any other coin from Block 0 with a decent logo, decent name and some new features..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
saffroncoin

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:34:21 AM

I don't really get it..

Logo is crap, the Name is crap "VvXx".. There is nothing new at all here.. PoW is already over..

Why invest energy in a "dead" coin while you could start any other coin from Block 0 with a decent logo, decent name and some new features..

Better to revive coins than start a new one because that hurts crypto. Yea the name is crap. Lets see if they want to change the name.
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:35:48 AM

REALLY HAPPY THIS COIN IS MAKING A COMEBACK. HOW SOON UNTIL TREX?? THATS WHERE IT WILL GET THE RESEPCT IT DESERVES

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:10:02 PM

i am hearing all kind of talks can't tell if its fud or true. could someone clarify are sfr dev just implementing the features for a price or do they run the coin. if they have been hired who has hired them?
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:21:34 PM

I am really pleased the SFR dev has stepped up to help out, couldn't ask for a better dev personally.

This coin will do just fine.
VvXxCoin (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:04:26 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

I am working with the sfr dev along with a few others to revive this coin. The roadmaps are real and we have too much at stake to ruin our reputations on this coin.

Because of this, I am going to allow you to follow me on twitter; so that you have a backed figure as the head of the project.

You can follow me on twitter @liveatbudokan "Gordon Gekko"

Thanks,
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:22:40 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

I am working with the sfr dev along with a few others to revive this coin. The roadmaps are real and we have too much at stake to ruin our reputations on this coin.

Because of this, I am going to allow you to follow me on twitter; so that you have a backed figure as the head of the project.

Thanks,

yes but is it true you have hired the sfr devs. they aern't really working alongside you right. i was invested here but recently sold after i saw chat between dev and another member and sfr dev have made it clear that you are just a investor in sfr not part of their core team.
VvXxCoin (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:24:04 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

Thanks,

yes but is it true you have hired the sfr devs. they aern't really working alongside you right. i was invested here but recently sold after i saw chat between dev and another member and sfr dev have made it clear that you are just a investor in sfr not part of their core team.

No, I did not "hire" the saffroncoin dev. We are working alongside each other on this project. I hope this clears that up.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:30:00 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

Thanks,

No, I did not "hire" the saffroncoin dev. We are working alongside each other on this project. I hope this clears that up.

well that is what he said in the irc chat the only dev working here is roshan because he has been hired to do so. once the features are implemented he is not involved with the coin
saffroncoin

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

Hello,

Regards

Roshan

Hello,

Thanks,

well that is what he said in the irc chat the only dev working here is roshan because he has been hired to do so. once the features are implemented he is not involved with the coin

Hi,
To clarify more, I am the only dev at present working on this. I will continue to support the coin. Gordon and others will be bringin more devs later but i will remain the main dev. As long as there is a community built and there is passion for this coin, i will continue to support it no matter how long.
I only took up this coin because i believe these guys about reviving it.
But the name sucks. Need to change it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: