Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Garage Sale- Anything you could need for setting up an ASIC and/or GPU farm  (Read 1886 times)
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:28:48 PM

More items that are for sale will be posted in the coming days. I will have for sale many mobo/mem/CPU combos, PSUs, Ethernet cables, Ethernet hubs and switches, Gridseed accessories (power and USB cables), USB hubs, broken GPUs for parts, GPU risers of all shapes and sizes, C13 to C14 power cables, 30a 240v PDUs, large Sentry 3 phase PDU, Dryer/Oven socket to PDU power adapters, etc.

You name it I probably have it.. I think the above is only a partial list, so if you are interested in something send a PM please. Everything except the broken GPUs are available immediately for sale.. I have a buddy testing out the GPUs so I prob can't answer any questions about those or tell you what is available until I get them back. Anyways...

30a PDUs (5)

Dryer Socket to PDU Adapter (1)

Oven Socket to Two PDUs Adapter (1)

3 feet Heavy duty C13 to C14 Power Cables (5)
5 feet Heavy duty C13 to C14 Power Cables ( 8 )

1 foot lower gauge C13 to C14 Power Cables (5) (I found more after taking picture)
5 feet lower gauge C13 to C14 Power Cables (5)
Note: Don't pull too much power through these, they are cheap and I had one spark up pulling about 1000 watts.

A couple powerful computer fans

More pictures & things to be posted shortly...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: