Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real War on Women...  (Read 12340 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:27:33 PM

IRAQ – Former Parliamentary Candidate, Zeina Al-Nouri, was kidnapped by ISIS at the Al-Nour Neighborhood in Mosul, Iraq. Zeina, along with dozens of civilians, were brutally executed by ISIS over the weekend, as the latter claimed these people have committed crimes against the Caliphate. Zeina was 33 years old and considered an intelligent woman with a strong conviction for peace in Iraq.

While, Zeina was never elected to the Iraqi Parliament, she was an outspoken politician, with admirable aspirations for her beloved country. She was very active in the Nineveh District and considered a rising star in Iraqi politics.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham has committed numerous crimes against humanity in Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon. A video emerged Sarurday, depicting another Lebanese soldier being brutally beheaded. As a result, tensions between Syrian and Lebanese civilians in Lebanon reached a violent point over the weekend, when a Syrian refugee was attacked by a mob following the video’s release.

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/former-iraqi-politian-executed-isis/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:05:37 PM

Iran Jails British Woman For Trying To Watch Men’s Volleyball Team…

A British-Iranian woman who tried to enter a stadium in Tehran where Iran’s national volleyball men’s team was playing against Italy has been imprisoned for more than two months, the UK’s independent newspaper reported on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old Ghoncheh Ghavami was arrested along with several other women on June 20 at Azadi Stadium – which ironically means ‘freedom.’

She was reportedly released in custody, but when she went to collect her belongings days later she was rearrested and transferred to the notorious Ervin prison, where political prisoners are often detained and some even tortured.

Amnesty International said Ghavami “has been held in Tehran’s Evin Prison since 30 June, largely in solitary confinement without access to her lawyer. She is a prisoner of conscience, arrested solely for taking part in a peaceful protest against the ban on women attending Volleyball World League matches in Tehran’s Azadi Stadium.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/09/11/Iran-jails-British-woman-for-two-month-for-trying-to-watch-men-s-volleyball.html

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:41:28 PM

Meanwhile, the Nat'l Org for women is solely focused on what the NFL is going to do with their commissioner in wake of the recent domestic violence situations that have been plaguing the league by the neanderthal players.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:13:52 AM

Meanwhile, the Nat'l Org for women is solely focused on what the NFL is going to do with their commissioner in wake of the recent domestic violence situations that have been plaguing the league by the neanderthal players.

Some women are valued more than others, according to N.O.W.'s priorities...

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:00:58 AM

I completely agree this is craziness and these women should be allowed to live free in society like their male counterparts.  the thing is I'm not so sure how much I can say about the topic because it's not my society.  I see free women doing not the best of decisions and I don't judge them.  I'm sure people in Iran have their own opinions of females in the Western world. 

Its a political and societal issue that is complex, it needs to be addressed from a very open minded perspective.  Then you add in psychotic terrorists to the mix and it's just not a mess I shudder to think about honestly.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:29:21 AM

I completely agree this is craziness and these women should be allowed to live free in society like their male counterparts.  the thing is I'm not so sure how much I can say about the topic because it's not my society.  I see free women doing not the best of decisions and I don't judge them.  I'm sure people in Iran have their own opinions of females in the Western world. 

Its a political and societal issue that is complex, it needs to be addressed from a very open minded perspective.  Then you add in psychotic terrorists to the mix and it's just not a mess I shudder to think about honestly.

I see free women doing not the best of decisions and I don't judge them

You still have the freedom to realize women should at least be free to be as stupid as men in any society.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:45:14 PM

ISIS TORTURES & PUBLICLY EXECUTES Female Human Rights Activist in Mosul

ISIS terrorists tortured and murdered female human rights lawyer Samira Salih al-Nuaimi after she criticized them on Facebook.

Militants with the Islamic State publicly killed a rights lawyer in the Iraqi city of Mosul after finding her guilty of apostasy in a self-styled Islamic court, the United Nations mission in Iraq said today.

Samira Salih al-Nuaimi was seized from her home Sept. 17 after allegedly posting messages on Facebook that were critical of the militants' destruction of religious sites in Mosul.

According to the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq, al-Nuaimi was tried in a so-called Shari'a court for apostasy, after which she was tortured for five days before the militants sentenced her to "public execution."

She was killed Monday, the UN mission said. Her Facebook page appears to have been removed since her death.

"By torturing and executing a female human rights' lawyer and activist, defending, in particular, the civil and human rights of her fellow citizens in Mosul, ISIL continues to attest to its infamous nature, combining hatred, nihilism and savagery, as well as its total disregard of human decency," Nickolay Mladenov, the UN envoy to Iraq, said in a statement, referring to the group by an acronym.

In the nearby town of Sderat, militants on Tuesday broke into the house of a female candidate in the last provincial council elections, killed her and abducted her husband, the UN also said. On the same day, another female politician was abducted from her home in eastern Mosul and remains missing.

The militant group captured Iraq's second-largest city, Mosul, during its rapid advance across the country's north and west in June, as Iraqi security forces melted away. The extremists now rule a vast, self-declared caliphate straddling the Syria-Iraq border in which they have imposed a harsh version of Islamic law and beheaded and massacred their opponents.

In the once-diverse city of Mosul, the Islamic State has forced religious minorities to convert to Islam, pay special taxes or die — causing tens of thousands to flee. The militants have enforced a strict dress code on women, going so far as to veil the faces of female mannequins in store fronts.

In August, the group destroyed a number of historic landmarks in the town, including several mosques and shrines, claiming they promote apostasy.

Among Muslim hard-liners, apostasy is considered to be not just conversion from Islam to another faith, but also committing actions that are so against the faith that one is considered to have abandoned Islam.

The Gulf Center for Human Rights said Wednesday that al-Nuaimi had worked on detainee rights and poverty. The Bahrain-based rights organization said her death "is solely motivated by her peaceful and legitimate human rights work, in particular defending the civil and human rights of her fellow citizens in Mosul."

The Islamic State extremists' blitz eventually prompted the U.S. to launch air strikes last month, to aid Kurdish forces and protect religious minorities in Iraq.

This week, the U.S. and five allied Arab states expanded the aerial campaign into Syria, where the militant group is battling President Bashar Assad's forces as well as Western-backed rebels.

Nearly a dozen countries have also provided weapons and training to Kurdish peshmerga fighters, who were strained after months of battling the jihadi group.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/world/2014/09/25/islamic-state-publicly-kills-female-rights-activist/16202893/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on feminists on bitcointalk! Is there anything you want to say about this? Don't say it here. Put it on your blog, your websites and fight for the rights of your muslim sisters.

... Who am I kidding... They do not care.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

“Honor Killing”: 14-Year-Old Palestinian Girl Murdered By Family Members For Leaving Home Without A Male Chaperone…

Four men, including the victim’s brother, were indicted Thursday for murdering 14-year-old Fatma Hayb, allegedly because she had angered them by leaving her house without a chaperone.

Along with the brother, Mustafa Hayb, 24, the defendants are her cousins Majed Hayb, 20; Issa Hayb, 20; and Bashar Hayb, 19. All are residents of the village of Tuba Zangaria in the Upper Galilee.

Fatma was murdered on the night of June 12. According to the indictment filed in the Nazareth District Court, Mustafa and Majed had both threatened to hurt or even kill her several times before, saying she was leaving the house without their permission and wandering around without a chaperone. At some point, they decided to carry out their threat and enlisted Bashar and Issa to help.

At 10:20 P.M. on June 12, the indictment stated, Bashar and Issa came to Fatma’s house with a 9mm pistol by prearrangement with Mustafa and Majed. Fatma was sitting outside in the courtyard. Bashar and Issa shot her at least eight times, hitting her in both the upper and lower body, then fled the scene. Fatma was severely wounded and died soon after arriving at the hospital.

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.615406?v=9DE058F62713B5EB34811BB37BEB3959

-------------------------------------------------------------
The "Honor killing..."

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:09:28 PM

French Report: Syrian Woman Secretly Films Life in Raqqa under ISIL

Published on Sep 21, 2014
A Syrian woman agreed to carry a hidden camera to film how life is like inside Syria's northern city of Raqqa, which has been under the control of the Islamic State (aka ISIL or ISIS). The report was aired on France 2. It shows some French women who decided to move indefinitely to Syria while abandoning their previous lives in France.

http://youtu.be/1TkuAIKoI28

Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

I don't understand why woman feel so persecuted in the west when in reality they of all woman have the most freedom.

MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:14:18 PM

Why all of a sudden after 3 years of ISIS massacres etc. are people talking about it?

Did any of you have anything to say about these guys when they were beheading women in Syria 3 years ago?   Cause everyone I know only had "Assad must go" to say.

It seems like the MSM creates all of the ideas.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

IMHO the real war on women is in human(sex) trafficking.

This is happening here and now in the UK.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

Why all of a sudden after 3 years of ISIS massacres etc. are people talking about it?

Did any of you have anything to say about these guys when they were beheading women in Syria 3 years ago?   Cause everyone I know only had "Assad must go" to say.

There was an outbreak of the black plaque in 2013 in Madagascar and I just now heard about it.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:01:53 PM

The earliest references of ISIS on google are only late 2013. Was there other various Jihadi groups in the region? Sure, but they weren't organized or had actually build a state of death and oppression yet.
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:11:42 PM

The earliest references of ISIS on google are only late 2013. Was there other various Jihadi groups in the region? Sure, but they weren't organized or had actually build a state of death and oppression yet.

There is no "state", do you actually believe their propaganda?  ISIS/ISIL mutated from those various friendly jihadi groups including Al-qeda  and if your country was stupid enough to think you can distinguish between "good jihadis" and bad ones, all in the name of "Assad Must Go!", you only have yourselves to blame then.   When the same guys spring up under a new name, will you be duped again?    Jane's Defence Weekly said at the time the Syrian opposition was 50% Al-Queda, while NYT said something much higher.   

They were raping and decapitating dozens of nuns and priests and women and children and elderly for 3 years in Syria whith your country's support.... no one gave a fuck, so don't pretend to give a fuck now, since it's clearly just what the media is telling you to think.   In the information age, ignorance is no excuse either.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:48:39 PM

There is no "state", do you actually believe their propaganda?  ISIS/ISIL mutated from those various friendly jihadi groups including Al-qeda  and if your country was stupid enough to think you can distinguish between "good jihadis" and bad ones, all in the name of "Assad Must Go!", you only have yourselves to blame then.   When the same guys spring up under a new name, will you be duped again?    Jane's Defence Weekly said at the time the Syrian opposition was 50% Al-Queda, while NYT said something much higher.   

They were raping and decapitating dozens of nuns and priests and women and children and elderly for 3 years in Syria whith your country's support.... no one gave a fuck, so don't pretend to give a fuck now, since it's clearly just what the media is telling you to think.   In the information age, ignorance is no excuse either.

The best way to go was to keep assad but since no one with a brain believes that's best and would rather have "freedom fighters" build a new state.
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:38:23 AM

The reason for this is because it is easier to get people "energized" about this kind of issue then it is of the issue of the killing of women overseas. This means it is easier to raise campaign funds/donations to help elect more liberals that support things like using statistical analysis to determine if people have been discriminated against.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

The reason for this is because it is easier to get people "energized" about this kind of issue then it is of the issue of the killing of women overseas. This means it is easier to raise campaign funds/donations to help elect more liberals that support things like using statistical analysis to determine if people have been discriminated against.

So it is easier to be cowards? Of course it is....  Wink

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:15:45 AM

I think not only women who were abducted by ISIS, even children and adult males were kidnapped and killed by them, now we do not yet know for sure what exactly the ISIS, whether it is an organization or just a puppet organization. I mean puppet organization is the organization created and controlled by the superpower to destroy extreme Islamic movement, hopefully This news is just a rumor ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

I think not only women who were abducted by ISIS, even children and adult males were kidnapped and killed by them, now we do not yet know for sure what exactly the ISIS, whether it is an organization or just a puppet organization. I mean puppet organization is the organization created and controlled by the superpower to destroy extreme Islamic movement, hopefully This news is just a rumor ...  Cool

Yes it is a rumor. Keep spreading it though  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: