Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Promotion Chief = NaziStyle Self Moderation Party ?  (Read 1386 times)
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:05:02 PM

Oh you mean developers? They are few yes most famous is Tacoshi, but most talkative is Fluffypony. since he is cutest. But you are wrong here, they are to busy so have no time  to moderate threads here on this forum.

no like i said the reptile guy... hes the self-proclaimed representator of monero
dats why 98% hate monero bcuz the guy is a hardcore moron u know Cheesy

~CfA~

Dont be silly. Everyone see who represents Monero. You talk of just one among 10000 members of Monero community. Some are more involved in promoting then the others. Coin is still a little baby, so need a lots of love from everyone.

yeah like i said only fucking tards represent monero so when i read about it all i thought was im gonna be opposed this fucking trashcoin with self moderated garbage Smiley

~CfA~

Luckily there is 1500 other coins. I am sure you will find our favorite among them Smiley
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:12:35 AM

said the scum scammer that want to shoot me, you are lucky i dont report you and get your shit v&.
Who is the Nazi now.

LOL nice1 making that quote up. 1st I never say 'you' but u, 2nd what a noob attempt Cheesy
this is exactly what im saying.  monero bagholders will do anything to discredit others its a shame. lying is not shameful for them !

102958 selfmoderated topics aint enough eh ? i hear u.

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

Oh you mean developers? They are few yes most famous is Tacoshi, but most talkative is Fluffypony. since he is cutest. But you are wrong here, they are to busy so have no time  to moderate threads here on this forum.

no like i said the reptile guy... hes the self-proclaimed representator of monero

~CfA~

Dont be silly. Everyone see who represents Monero. You talk of just one among 10000 members of Monero community. Some are more involved in promoting then the others. Coin is still a little baby, so need a lots of love from everyone.

please more "promoting" we don't hear enough about it..

FUD first & ask questions later™
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

~CfA~

please more "promoting" we don't hear enough about it..

You think?
I think coin is not ready yet for mass promotion. Is more to stay here on this forum among alts section. Here people more understand it. But you can try. Tell your neighbors at home of Monero. I think you wil hardly convince them to buy BTC. Maybe not even Gold.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: