Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ---  (Read 5018 times)
Gridcoiner

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 03:59:34 PM

Just wanted to tell you: Great job. I like the flat UI design. Any chance that you also integrate several Altcoins (or did i miss this info somewhere?).

All my best and good luck  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:53:09 AM

bitkoin.io now supports mathematical expressions!  Use it to split the bill or calculate the tip.

Some example expressions:

1+2
9-0.7
4*1.6
7/3
2.5+(9*4)/(3.7-2)

This is extremly  useful and convenient, something preev does not do.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 05:10:33 AM

UPDATE

I have added support for over 200 global fiat currencies now.  Simply enter the 3 letter currency code (JPY or NZD for example).  If you don't know your currency code, click the info button and you will find a link.  My plan is to eventually make it more user friendly by displaying search results as you type.

If you type in a currency code, it will remember your selection the next time you visit the website.

I hope this change works out for you guys.  Let me know what you think!

Make it a drop down list. When they press one letter, then currency codes starting matches it shows and then they can easily click it. It would be much more better. Make that all currencies like that incl. the currencies in default list. Making another column for other currencies would be bad, IMO. Keep it up, friend! Smiley

~~MZ~~

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:21:54 AM

UPDATE

I have added support for over 200 global fiat currencies now.  Simply enter the 3 letter currency code (JPY or NZD for example).  If you don't know your currency code, click the info button and you will find a link.  My plan is to eventually make it more user friendly by displaying search results as you type.

If you type in a currency code, it will remember your selection the next time you visit the website.

I hope this change works out for you guys.  Let me know what you think!

A drop down list with a search bar sounds good to me.

Make it a drop down list. When they press one letter, then currency codes starting matches it shows and then they can easily click it. It would be much more better. Make that all currencies like that incl. the currencies in default list. Making another column for other currencies would be bad, IMO. Keep it up, friend! Smiley

~~MZ~~

A drop down list with a search bar sounds good to me.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:27:47 AM

I'm very proud to announce that bitkoin.io is mentioned in the r/bitcoin FAQ:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2yxy2x/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/

as well as the r/changetip sidebar!

https://www.reddit.com/r/changetip
I am not surprised because it a pretty nice tool, light weighted and compactable with most of the operating systems.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: