Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Network Programs  (Read 1111 times)
ibzp12 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:40:05 AM

Hi since i am very new to this Bitcoin area i hear that there are many different programs were i can start out earning some Bitcoins so i wonder whats your advice on this topic. Thanks
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:44:55 AM

You could join a signature campaign, but I think you'll have to get to "member" rank first, so keep posting. Also, have a look in the services section and maybe advertise your skills if you have some that can be used over the internet.

oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:07:03 AM

You could always take a look at signature campaigns. You do need to be an active member on the forums and get a certain status first before you can be considered but it is worth it if you can get into a signature campaign. As stated above selling services is also another great way to earn bitcoins if you have skills you can offer.
CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:07:17 AM

Hi since i am very new to this Bitcoin area i hear that there are many different programs were i can start out earning some Bitcoins so i wonder whats your advice on this topic. Thanks

You may like to try out www.CoinLearn.org to Learn & Free Bitcoins...
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

The best method is to join a signature campaign! I made some money using this method!

Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:12:30 PM

You could join a signature campaign, but I think you'll have to get to "member" rank first, so keep posting. Also, have a look in the services section and maybe advertise your skills if you have some that can be used over the internet.

At the newbie rank, the only sig campaign available would be the Bitin.io (Thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751056.0).
OP could get 0.00004 BTC per constructive post from it.

When he gets to member rank, he will have more choices and better pay rate.

ibzp12 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

Hi Thank you to all for your reply but were do i get to the signature campaign!  ?
any link ?  is it here in this forum ?
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:13:10 PM

Hi Thank you to all for your reply but were do i get to the signature campaign!  ?
any link ?  is it here in this forum ?

I have already given you a link in my previous post (the post above yours).
Just click the link to go to that sig campaign thread and check the rules and requirements.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: