Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice Faucet Scam  (Read 4861 times)
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:37:10 PM

I can understand the OP.

It's like someone says: Buy your hardware in our shop, we guarantee four years of free maintenance.

And then after everyone bought their hardware in his shop he says: There is no longer a free maintenance.

Some just gambled their money on primedice because of the faucet, else they might have gambled on another site.
The faucet is a way to be able to try out the site before using your "real" money to bet with. It allows you to see the look and feel of the site to see if you like it. Once you start using your own money you really should not be using the faucet because you already understand how everything works.

A more accurate way to describe the faucet is a free trial.

If the faucet is meant to be a free trial, why does it increase with your wagger?
Makes no sense if I shouldn't use the faucet after a deposit...

It's a bonus more than a free trial or anything else, and it's certainly not guaranteed. People still get more faucet money the more active they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:04:09 AM

I can understand the OP.

It's like someone says: Buy your hardware in our shop, we guarantee four years of free maintenance.

And then after everyone bought their hardware in his shop he says: There is no longer a free maintenance.

Some just gambled their money on primedice because of the faucet, else they might have gambled on another site.
The faucet is a way to be able to try out the site before using your "real" money to bet with. It allows you to see the look and feel of the site to see if you like it. Once you start using your own money you really should not be using the faucet because you already understand how everything works.

A more accurate way to describe the faucet is a free trial.

If the faucet is meant to be a free trial, why does it increase with your wagger?
Makes no sense if I shouldn't use the faucet after a deposit...
I think the mindset behind them giving your greater faucet amounts when you wager more money is to get you to try new strategies involving more money when you wager more.

I personally think it is kind of a broken concept because you could simply wager less and get the same result of any specific strategy.
Markmywords

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:55:40 AM

Primedice is becming more and more dodgey. First, they encourage users with all this 'build up chat faucet' BS then they take it away?! Stunna knew it would be abused by people wanting to level up -you telling me he didnt predict this?

I have had dodgey rolls on auto bet where it has made the wrong bets, I emailed support, showed them the roll numbers and yet to recieve a reponse, perhaps they are still looking into it..

On another note, I supported PD very much, on their previous site, PD2, I have over 400btc wagered. However, one day I was chating on PD3 and sent a link to discussion on bitcoin forum about issues with verification, I was promptly muted by stunna himself much to my amazment -I was only bringing the topic up to discuss it but the prompt muting made me suspect something more. There was talk about how 'stunna forgot to update the verification link' on the website -Oops right? No, in my opinion pure tardy and very suspiscious.

Here is the discussion;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=747589.0

Like I said, when I brought this up in a civil manner on the website I was very quickly muted by Stunna who claimed I was 'spamming'. I never knew discussion about a potentially huge issue was spamming.. be that as it may...

I am loosing respect for PD. There are many issues I have seen from users lately..
I hope they will contact me soon regarding their flaws on autobet -it was only a few hundred satoshi so I didnt care about the 'money' but was only pointing it out to them...
TheLordDSK

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

I sit 24 hours a day claiming the bonus, and winning the 400K satoshi minimum from pure faucets, you have a problem with that? I call it free cheese.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: