Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like kids?  (Read 5110 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

Of course I like kids. To see that I like them, all you need to do is look at how I entertain them in:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.0

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770346.0

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schutzhund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

Nope, i don't think so they are loud, annoying.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:30:28 PM

Hi everyone,

i love children their innocent talk and company.  

I sense a ton of bias incoming but this seems fun
Sure I enjoy children and their innocence and company as well Lol.

@Ah trolling kids on bitcointalk nice move Decker forgot that option.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

@Ah trolling kids on bitcointalk nice move Decker forgot that option.

Chuckle.   Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

Fucking nihilists, the lot of 'em.

Lol, what makes them nihilists exactly? They are annoying though. Don't want any of my own to be honest.
They don't care why things happen, they just seek rewards. Very animalistic - no philosophical framework.

Peeing in toilet = candy & parents look pleased
Pissing self = no candy & parents look pissed
Therefor, pee in toilet, don't piss self.

Without the candy incentive (doesn't care whether we approve or not), fuck taking time out of her busy schedule of telling a story about a horse who eats lots of hay and is blue and has friends with a thousand dollars and is a hippinpotmas - if she has to piss, she's doing it right there, right then. Maybe when she's ~four, things'll change. ... Or she's just outsmarting us. Unsure. Maybe the hardcore individualist streak is from us telling her, before going to church with grandparents, that Jesus comes down the chimney each Christmas to be burned alive so Catholics can eat his charred flesh and be pacified rather than killing us all. No, probably just bad luck -- some kids are just born weird, I guess.
Haha so true! Their mood can change almost instantly with no real cause. From happiness to hysteria in 5 seconds.
Not to mention how cruel they are, you have to protect small animals from them or they'll be petted to death.
o.O You must be my NSA shadow. The cruelty toward animals is nuts. Idunno why we conflate innocence with "they don't know better." How do you come out of the womb and think holding meat out toward a hungry animal, then pulling it away when they try to eat is a good idea? Either God's a dick or humans are naturally violent and sadistic (or both). Then she gets bit and cries and it's like... well, what the Hell did you expect to happen when you're an asshole toward something which bites? Don't cry at me, quit bein' an asshole! Idunno... I did the same dumbass shit as a kid. Outside the complete failures, most grow out of it, but it's annoying to read a story about a 5-year-old microwaving a cat or something, and everyone's trying to defend the kid who's being "scarred for life" by people saying only assholes microwave cats -- the kid knew what would happen - they're not that stupid - they're just all little sociopaths when they come out, and as far as I can tell from early childhood, it's the parent's goal to employ *ahem* "enhanced incentive alignment techniques" until they feel what we call empathy.

If adoption taxes/fees ever come within reason here, I think we'll try adopting a kid near the age of reason if we want another... the newborn/infant years seem more like we're just incidental guardians trying to keep them from eating their own shit and falling down stairs. She's starting to "get there," though... reading, making up some interesting stories... She's starting to get to the point where she struggles on purpose, and those are the moments which make it all worthwhile -- those glimmers of time where she's not just learning incidentally from experiences we thrust on her, but actively seeking experiences. She's starting to come to that point where we can start giving her rights and extra privileges, and that's what really excites me, because she'll have a rough framework in her head on what to do with that freedom.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:31:44 AM

i like kids and I also like how to make a kids ,lol Grin
they are cute and they can refresh my mind from stress
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:19:06 AM

I like making kids. (Even better is trying to make them without succeeding.)

I've got two. The 2 year old is a nihilist; he destroys everything in sight. The 1 year old is just quietly planning her rampage when she turns 2.

I swear my youngest is trying to kill me.  I often wake up to her covering my face with a pillow and giggling.

The oldest sent me to the ER before - kicked me in the nuts so hard that after 2 days I couldn't walk straight and thought I had a testicular torsion.

But I love 'em.
jontrue

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:30:52 AM

I like kids but it big responsibility
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:47:07 AM

I don't want children as they're too much hassle and cost a lot, but I don't mind looking after or being with friends or families kids. They're alright for a few hours or whatnot, but I like the fact that I can give them back at the end of the day and have a nice sleep Cheesy.
Victoo

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:43:07 PM

I love kids as long as they are not mine.
steve98210

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

I only like kids if they are mine.
deftonikus

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:18:44 PM

everytime I see kids, I think to myself.. that girl will be whore..or that boy will be dick...they may look cute, but they are changing into their adult corrupted form day by day... LOL

foozewol

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:25:19 AM

I like playing soccer with them and let them win of course!
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:12:25 AM

yes, of course.
I like kids for fun and happy with them.

latinna

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 11:43:51 AM

Hi everyone,

i love children their innocent talk and company. 
That is why your mother and father made you because you offer  innocent talk and  company....lol
oprahwindfury

Activity: 569
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:16:29 AM

Kids kinda creep me out I don't know exactly why. With their big ole googly eyes and their broken and undeveloped logic. Maybe that's just me. I don't really want any kids. Babies however are cute.

mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:13:06 AM

I love kids as long as they are not mine.

me too

venkatrao

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 06:38:43 AM

Yes I do like kids.. their cute actions, smiling, their innocent way of questioning, whatever they do I feel always happy to be with them.
Bitcoin Investion

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:37:34 AM

yes but i dont like cry  Angry Angry
Dexter44

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:12:52 PM

I love kids, but sometimes they make you crazy. Grin