Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C-Note]The rebirth of C-Note Coin  (Read 19448 times)
Kamhur

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:51:58 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 09:05:52 PM by Kamhur

scam?

Why would you say that? Its far from a scam. The coin is easy to mine and has buy walls up on Poloniex.

yeah, notice the question mark Tongue But i am getting annoyed by all the scamcoins and shit, and now this was a revival of a dead coin. The original dev is back but the new one has not been updating anything lol. But yeah, I'll stop my fudding and just watch, too early to tell. I liked the idea of this coin initially so that's why I reacted when I saw it got revived.

Edit: just pissing me off how all scamcoins are making it difficult to find the gems... ffs. this market can not work if this continues. really
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:05:57 PM

scam?

Why would you say that? Its far from a scam. The coin is easy to mine and has buy walls up on Poloniex.

yeah, notice the question mark Tongue But i am getting annoyed by all the scamcoins and shit, and now this was a revival of a dead coin. The original dev is back but the new one has not been updating anything lol. But yeah, I'll stop my fudding and just watch, too early to tell. I liked the idea of this coin initially so that's why I reacted when I saw it got revived.

Edit: just pissing me off how all scamcoins are making it difficult to find the gems... ffs. this market can not work if this continues. really
I liked the idea of this coin too and the dev is working on it. Takes time.
fasbit

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:03:06 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 06:08:26 PM by fasbit

C-Note Pool

1. I have set up a US - East Coast Pool to help mine C-Notes:

stratum+tcp://75.69.84.211:54094 -u [ Your C-Note Addy ] -p x
See your results here:  http://75.69.84.211:54094/static

2. At the moment, the S Korea Node at (pool.lulupon.net) is down.  As soon as she gets her node back up, we should be able to link these two nodes together. Pools are now linked!

3. If you want to set up / host your own node, send me an email to:  info@fasbit.com and I will send you instructions on how to do it.  Its very interesting how the whole p2pool system works.  It would be great to have 4 or 5 nodes around the globe.

./fasbit

PS I am glad to see a community page and people other than myself with interest in this coin.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:58:57 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 01:19:37 PM by tbearhere

C-Note Pool

1. I have set up a US - East Coast Pool to help mine C-Notes:

stratum+tcp://75.69.84.211:54094 -u [ Your C-Note Addy ] -p x
See your results here:  http://75.69.84.211:54094/static

2. At the moment, the S Korea Node at (pool.lulupon.net) is down.  As soon as she gets her node back up, we should be able to link these two nodes together. Pools are now linked!

3. If you want to set up / host your own node, send me an email to:  info@fasbit.com and I will send you instructions on how to do it.  Its very interesting how the whole p2pool system works.  It would be great to have 4 or 5 nodes around the globe.

./fasbit

PS I am glad to see a community page and people other than myself with interest in this coin.
Good Any other news on helping C-NOTE out yet?
EDIT: That new pool is showing Bitcoin Address where C-NOTE addresses should be can you explain please.
fasbit

Activity: 425
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:16:00 PM

1. Pool Front End Edit Complete
2. Working on some very Kewl C-Note Stuff - Promise!
(I needed to make sure everyone can mine)
3. Third Node Add to C-Note p2pool

98.160.102.23:54094

We now have three Nodes - All connected together.
./fasbit

tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:17:30 PM

1. Pool Front End Edit Complete
2. Working on some very Kewl C-Note Stuff - Promise!
(I needed to make sure everyone can mine)
3. Third Node Add to C-Note p2pool

98.160.102.23:54094

We now have three Nodes - All connected together.
./fasbit

Good to hear...and now I'll have 8 nodes connected. Have 7 right now. borzalom got a few. Smiley
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

Would it be possible to have a compiled list of the direction you want this coin to go. Right now trading price is worthless. There has been movement with getting more nodes on line and what not, but the community can surely help out alot given a list and maybe even bounties.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:23:53 PM

This is why this coin won't grow: the dev is a scammer.

FASBIT does not communicate with share holders of his other projects over at cryptostocks, nor pays out promised dividends FOR MONTHS, but continues to line his pockets with the hardware purchased and continues accepting share payments from new people.

Ask him about the FASBIT exchange, or GRID, or FAS projects.

Be careful when dealing with anything this guy is working on.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

This is why this coin won't grow: the dev is a scammer.

FASBIT does not communicate with share holders of his other projects over at cryptostocks, nor pays out promised dividends FOR MONTHS, but continues to line his pockets with the hardware purchased and continues accepting share payments from new people.

Ask him about the FASBIT exchange, or GRID, or FAS projects.

Be careful when dealing with anything this guy is working on.

You posted something similar just before the loss of data and came back to say the same thing?

Its hardly a scam, it was a project that didnt work out as it expected to. Now Im not happy about it, but it happens and the project is still rolling, just not the way you want. The word scammer is so easy to toss out. People do not need to ask him about it, it is his signature, so if anyone wants to read up on it, just check out his sig.

With that said, you are right that he does not communicate with his holders and this does need to be changed. Some validity would be nice.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:58:32 PM

You posted something similar just before the loss of data and came back to say the same thing?

Its hardly a scam, it was a project that didnt work out as it expected to. Now Im not happy about it, but it happens and the project is still rolling, just not the way you want. The word scammer is so easy to toss out. People do not need to ask him about it, it is his signature, so if anyone wants to read up on it, just check out his sig.

With that said, you are right that he does not communicate with his holders and this does need to be changed. Some validity would be nice.

I'm going to have to disagree. A signature of a scammer is no communication, while still taking people's money. This is exactly what is happening. If these projects didn't pan out as planned, then alert the share holders, sell the equipment, and distribute any money made evenly. At the very least, take the projects off of cryptostocks, because at his point, he's still happily taking people's money. The FASBIT Exchange is a prime example. No communication since April, but he's still selling shares.

For all we know, he's a massive bagholder of c-note, waiting to dump it all.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:44:50 AM

But it's still a good coin to trade.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 04:49:48 PM

scam?

Yes..a good coin to trade.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:33:26 AM

From poloniex
The following coins are being considered for delisting on 3/29/15: BALLS, CINNI, CNOTE, GDN, GML, MMXIV, MRS, NRS, SRCC, TAC, WOLF
borzalom (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:06:32 PM

From poloniex
The following coins are being considered for delisting on 3/29/15: BALLS, CINNI, CNOTE, GDN, GML, MMXIV, MRS, NRS, SRCC, TAC, WOLF

Don't worry. If happens delisting C-NOTE then I will try my alternative exchange idea.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:19:57 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 10:31:58 PM by tbearhere

From poloniex

Don't worry. If happens delisting C-NOTE then I will try my alternative exchange idea.
Hi borzalom...been a while. There's a multipool doing cnotes dumping at the lowest price..it may not be enough to keep the coin going.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:22:14 AM

scam?

Yes it is a good coin to mine.  Grin
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:05:41 AM

The following coins have been delisted from poloniex , please withdraw remaining balances: BALLS, CINNI, CNOTE, GDN, GML, MMXIV, NRS, SRCC, TAC, WOLF
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:08:44 AM

Is it Coin...? i really don't know about this Coins..... Smiley

ManiacMiner

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:41:56 AM

Any news about you idea?

(つ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ )つ[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]ε=ʕ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ʔ=з
borzalom (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:43:45 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 02:26:23 PM by borzalom

Any news about you idea?

Yes I am working on this right now, and I will announce this as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: