Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deathbylollipop Advertisements  (Read 2805 times)
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 11:50:13 PM

Hello community:

I am currently operating a non profit advertisement company looking to promote awareness for the bitcoin and its related enterprises. Our goal as an organization is to increase awareness of the bitcoin in order to encourage its trade which will result in more profit for business owners and companies which accept it as a valid form of currency.

We operate out of South Florida and plan on making youtube videos centered around the night life scene. In these videos we will be encouraging friends and strangers to say something along the lines of "if you don't trade bitcoins you're not cool" or "[your business name here] is great!" We will then be advertising our campaign on various media and social forums including but not limited to:

www,facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.youtube.com
www.bluelight.ru
www.dogsonacid.com
www.elitertrader.com

I am also an avid blogger as well as an excellent writer (at least I like to think so) so if you need an article or blog written on the bitcoin or possibly a review for your website we can definitely make that happen. I can also advertise you on my personal vlog on the current status of the bitcoin, the deathbylollipop agenda, and other bitcoin related news.

Keep in mind we are operating as a non profit organization so all proceeds made from our advertisement campaign will be fueled back into the bitcoin community in order to further its development.

As for fees they are always negotiated on a per advertisement basis but a frequent consumer can expect to pay between 10-20 btc for a youtube endorsement centered around promotion of their business (approximately 2-5 minutes long). For blogs and articles a consumer can expect to pay 5-10 btc per article or blog. I will be choosing a website for personal bitcoin promotion so if I deem appropriate I will re post it on the site for further endorsement.

You can check out my vlog on the initial public release of the Deathbylollipop Advertisement campaign here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l8TX57t8vQ

Thanks for your interest in our cause and I look forward to advertising for you!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 12:36:36 AM

Going to be a doing a targeted business loan to help generate capital and interest for our organization.

This loan will be mostly for encouraging friends and colleagues to get involved with our non profit through excitement, promotion, and intrigue in the nightlife environment.

Keep in mind the Deathbylollipop advertisement group is operating as a non profit organization promoting awareness for the bitcoin and related enterprises as well as opportunities in our sector for young people to get involved in which help kick star economic movement. We do this by presenting ourselves as successful team minded individuals looking to take their friends and colleagues on a journey of discovery, growth, and personal success.

Our current target loan amount is 300 BTC.

The actual repayment method will either be due to profit generated by our (seemingly ceaseless) promotion of the bitcoin and the wonderful people and business working behind the scenes to make sure it stays a great place for you in me.

If advertisements revenue is not sufficient enough to cover associated costs I will directly inject funds in order to validate the debt. I am current certified as an A+ technician as well as a CCNA (can provide photo of cert for validation). I have already passed the first of 3 tests for my CCNP and am studying for the next.

Just want to assure future lendors and friends that default on the initial investment for deathbylollipop is not an option for a company hoping to grace the glbse as an ipo.

Just releasing that statement and hope all is well in the land of the bitcoin and all its supporters Smiley

please follow us on twitter @deathbylollipop
Andrew Bitcoiner

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 02:57:41 AM

You should advertise this here: http://www.bitcoinadvertisers.com/ the forum may get you at most a few hundred views, my site gets about 150k a day and you only pay per click.

MAKE MONEY! ADVERTISE FOR BITCOINS http://www.bitcoinadvertising.com
Bitcoin News Site http://coinbits.com
Bitcoin Blackjack http://bitjack21.com
Bitcoin, Darknet, IT consulting http://cryptophene.com
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2012, 04:51:46 AM

It is amazing what some people will do to increase the value of their Bitcoins.
Good luck with your campaign, maybe deathbylollipop will be popular one day.
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 05:54:30 AM

Please try not to take this personally:

Saw this post, wasn't quite clear what it is that your "business" actually does.
Googled it, found your youtube videos.

Sorry, but a youtube account "n0n00dz4u" with lots of <100 view videos in which we see part of someone's head talking about how great bitcoin is does not a business make.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7pR1CCXxno
^I have to say, this one in particular cracked me up.
You don't have any formal business yet, and you're talking about a NYSE IPO as though that's something you could feasibly do?

Sorry, but you're not going to get 300BTC out of the lenders on here on the basis of this. Online marketing is a very competitive industry, and most of your competitors understand how to run a business.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:26:04 AM

Hello community:

I am currently operating a non profit advertisement company looking to promote awareness for the bitcoin and its related enterprises. Our goal as an organization is to increase awareness of the bitcoin in order to encourage its trade which will result in more profit for business owners and companies which accept it as a valid form of currency.

We operate out of South Florida and plan on making youtube videos centered around the night life scene. In these videos we will be encouraging friends and strangers to say something along the lines of "if you don't trade bitcoins you're not cool" or "[your business name here] is great!" We will then be advertising our campaign on various media and social forums including but not limited to:

www,facebook.com
www.twitter.com
www.youtube.com
www.bluelight.ru
www.dogsonacid.com
www.elitertrader.com

I am also an avid blogger as well as an excellent writer (at least I like to think so) so if you need an article or blog written on the bitcoin or possibly a review for your website we can definitely make that happen. I can also advertise you on my personal vlog on the current status of the bitcoin, the deathbylollipop agenda, and other bitcoin related news.

Keep in mind we are operating as a non profit organization so all proceeds made from our advertisement campaign will be fueled back into the bitcoin community in order to further its development.

As for fees they are always negotiated on a per advertisement basis but a frequent consumer can expect to pay between 10-20 btc for a youtube endorsement centered around promotion of their business (approximately 2-5 minutes long). For blogs and articles a consumer can expect to pay 5-10 btc per article or blog. I will be choosing a website for personal bitcoin promotion so if I deem appropriate I will re post it on the site for further endorsement.

You can check out my vlog on the initial public release of the Deathbylollipop Advertisement campaign here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l8TX57t8vQ

Thanks for your interest in our cause and I look forward to advertising for you!

Can you still increase my mining performance by 300% and provide me with a secure wallet ?

For those wondering, perhaps you could tell us all how many Non-Profit Organizations are currently traded on the NYSE ?

Maybe you should start here ?
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/understanding-nonprofit-ownership.html

**IMPORTANT**
No one person or group of people can own a nonprofit organization. You don't see nonprofit shares traded on stock exchanges, and any equity in a nonprofit organization belongs to the organization itself, not to the board of directors or the staff. Nonprofit assets can be sold, but the proceeds of the sale must benefit the organization, not private parties.

HAVE FUN !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZSQO7BAkg&feature=channel&list=UL

ZZZzzzING !

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:35:36 AM

Figures you retards would take notes from ipo's for dummies.
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:40:17 AM

Let me ask you something bitlane... How well did you do on standardized tests in elementary school?

What is your current iq?

And how much are you currently worth?

I smell trash so we can tack net assets on to liquid profit. We wouldn't want your grandpa's baseball card collection to go missing now would we?
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:50:28 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2012, 09:07:01 AM by bitlane

Listen here...

Are you going to increase my mining performance or not ?

You are lucky, as you have had time to look over hashes from high level sources to find exploits that you could use to increase block mining using multiple sources.
Just share the wealth.

Please let me know when you get your Non Profit Organization Registered so that I can Report it to the Authorities ...Invest... DONATE.

I really want to buy shares in your NPO......and Increase my mining performance.

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:56:54 AM

Look looser I don't want you posting in my thread. This is trolling and harassment.

One more negative statement and I'm reporting you to theymos.

Then we'll see what's what!
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

This is trolling and harassment.
Yes it is....because YOU ARE A SCAMMER and have NO fucking clue what you are talking about.

One more negative statement and I'm reporting you to theymos.
Be my guest. One only needs look at your Youtube channel as well as read some of your ridiculous posts to understand that you don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground.
You did this to yourself and the proof is all over the Net....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZSQO7BAkg&feature=channel&list=UL
In the video link above, you represent yourself as SPOOKY SNACKS and speak of YOUR FRIEND...HIGHLEVELMINER - THAT'S YOU, YA IDIOT.

My friend, colleague, and fellow developer spooky snacks sent me this video debunking cow myths on our first release Pristine Miner.

Pristine miner was released in its beta form to the public yesterday by a close friend and associate who wishes to remain anonymous.

Here is the link to his post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=76787.0

His username is HighLevelMiner

Also there is some confusion as to the integrity of us as a group as whole. Some accusations have been made that we are massively trying to silently mine bitcoins for private gain.

You fucked yourself. Now, take your SCAM somewhere else.

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:07:30 AM

Reported to moderator.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:10:42 AM

Reported to moderator.

Report me to Jesus for all I care. YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

I can post links, quotes and videos up here all day to PROVE IT and prove just how big of an idiot you are.

I am a genuinely invested member in the Bitcoin community with 10's of thousands of dollars invested.
YOU ATTEMPTED TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY TO SCAM IT AND GOT CAUGHT....then called it a 'Security Test'.

You don't even have the funds to properly open an Exchange account (20BTC last time I checked) in order to get your 'IPO' off the ground.

LMAO.
You thought you were SSooo smart with your 'free' BTC from dev.glbse.com...LOL

WTF ? Now what ?

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:11:38 AM

I apologize to loyal supporters of dbl for my negative statement in regards to bitlane.

Dbl strives to maintain a professional and curteous image at all times espcially in regards to our business meetings.

This thread and myself are always available to supporters of btc and positive members in its community.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:16:51 AM

This thread and myself are always available to supporters of btc and positive members in its community.

Perhaps you should watch THIS....bookmarked from 4:32 ...for your pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULyAZSQO7BAkg&feature=player_detailpage&v=yAZSQO7BAkg#t=432s

CHOKE ON THAT SCAMMER !

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:18:49 AM

Good grief this is just.. I am speechless.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:19:54 AM

Is that in regards to ME being a Douche ? .....LOL..... or HIM being a SCAMMER ?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:21:59 AM

Is that in regards to ME being a Douche ? .....LOL..... or HIM being a SCAMMER ?
The videos. I mean, even I made popularized vidoes for Bitcoin, like the BitTalk.TV news videos, interview with Zhou, and even the Bitcoin Christmas Special (45 minutes long full of retardation), but these kind of self-important one-man show clips I'm seeing by OP scream sociopath. I really hope he's just in love with Bitcoin and not what I think he is.

Only time will tell I suppose. Also, why are you calling him a scammer?

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:28:25 AM

Also, why are you calling him a scammer?

1) He joined the community, while attempting to insert a Trojan piggy-backed on Diablo Miner (Pristine Miner).

2) He has NO IDEA what he is talking about.

3) Every post he makes is a self gratifying attempt to 'gain trust' after being caught with his 'security test'.

4) He 'flip-flops' (watch the video link below, when he talks about 'His Views' on the Bitcoin being literally SHIT.....now he's suddenly 'Mr.Bitcoin' ?)

5) He's just too obvious......

6) Non-Profit Organization ? INVEST ? Donate ? IPO ? Trades ? ....ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

7) He has multiple personalities, as proven on his YouTube account(s).... (Spooky Snacks ? highlevelminer ?...WHO ELSE IS HE ?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULyAZSQO7BAkg&feature=player_detailpage&v=yAZSQO7BAkg#t=432s

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:32:08 AM

Look guys its my birthday in three days...

Can't we all just get along?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: